PDA

View Full Version : Attractive crossdresser pictures request

JanineSoCal
03-16-2005, 01:43 AM
softcore and free if online

I have been looking on the internet for pictures of attractive crossdressers and each search seems to lead to individual websites or mainly pictures of ********. Could ya'all help me out and send some locations of pics or some pics you might have?

Thanks,

Janine

Fallen Angel
03-16-2005, 02:00 AM
go to genderbent .com there a start they have some mellow pictures and you can vote on them as well xx

Sandra H
03-16-2005, 02:01 AM
Hi Janine.

You are looking for an internet site with photos of attractive cross dressers? Well look no more, you are here, just look at the Avatar’s of all the lovely girls, now where can you find a more sexy bunch of girls??? :D

Sorry apart from that I can not help, good hunting.

donnie123abc1
03-16-2005, 02:03 AM
I usually try to steer clear of those sites, to much smutt out there! But to each their own I suppose. If I hear about any site that doesn't redirect the heck out of you and screw with your internet browser I'll send you a PM. Word to the wise: don't us the Microsoft Internet Explorer to blindly surf the web (Its intergrated to closely into your operating system. Thanks a heap MICROSOFT!) do yourself a favor and down load a browser like FIREFOX thats mozilla based. You won't regret it! And run a personal firewall (Don't count on MICROSOFTs to do the job) like ZONEALARM which is FREE for home use. Download it at http://www.zonelabs.com. You can run a security scan of your computer by going to http://www.grc.com (Steve Gibson's website. He writes all his code in assembly language. ) follow the links to SHEILDS UP. And select SCAN ALL SERVICE PORTS. Green and blue are ok on the port map but if you see RED you need to seriously consider a firewall. An online virus scan can be performed by doing a google for TRENDMIRCO ONLINE VIRUS SCAN. Then select scan now. That should get the bugs out.

Dawn Marrie (Thats Who I Be !)

DanaJ
03-16-2005, 05:58 AM
softcore and free if online

I have been looking on the internet for pictures of attractive crossdressers and each search seems to lead to individual websites or mainly pictures of ********. Could ya'all help me out and send some locations of pics or some pics you might have?

Thanks,

JanineWow! Here you are on a great CD forum, with literally hundreds of photos at your fingertips, and they are not good enough for you? What are you looking for then?

I suggest searching this forum and going back through the older forum pages. Of course, maybe you have already done this and this is why you have this request?

DanaJ

Tristen Cox
03-16-2005, 07:10 AM
At the top of this section you will find the pictures thread. Loads of photos there. As for tasteful crossdressers online anywhere else but a few forums I frequent, I have not seen any. Maybe the links provided in this thread can help you as well.

Love
T

christine marie
03-16-2005, 07:13 AM
i ahve a few of some crossdressers if u'd like,please pm yer email address
luv christine marie

Darlene.
03-16-2005, 07:49 AM
Well happy hunting.

Ava Mouse is one of the more attractive cross-dressers you will ever find. No wonder you are having difficulty finding something better. Go figure.

Love Darlene.

Nina
03-16-2005, 12:18 PM
Hi Janine.

You are looking for an internet site with photos of attractive cross dressers? Well look no more, you are here, just look at the Avatar’s of all the lovely girls, now where can you find a more sexy bunch of girls??? :D

Sorry apart from that I can not help, good hunting.

We are the best looking crossdressers online.so there

Right girls? GIRLS????

kaylia
03-17-2005, 01:45 AM
Nina you couldn't tell the truth anymore then that hun.