PDA

View Full Version : What women really want is a man with full lips & feminine features

Athena
08-07-2007, 09:09 PM
Check this out! :happy:

http://uk.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKL0723677620070807

Satrana
08-08-2007, 05:09 AM
Other studies have produced similar results. Women like masculine men for flings and adventures but not for dependable long term relationships. The title though is misleading, women are not seeking feminine looking men, rather men lacking strong masculine traits, or more simplistically "normal" men.

Paulacder
08-08-2007, 05:59 AM
I have a Bi. friend who I have ben out with dressed. She told me that she prefers fem. guy. She went on to say that guys want to potray the Jock and or the studdly type and that turns her off. I have thought about this and wondered what percent of women out there like a fem. guy.......

MarinaTwelve200
08-08-2007, 06:22 AM
One odd thing I learned in an art book many years ago is that the most "Hansome" and attractive men (to women), whilr being "manly" nearly always have one prominant characteristic usually coinsidered feminine.

It could be long eyelashes, long or curly hair, fem lips, etc. This rule seems to hold true, look ay FABIO, for instance, and several of the male singer/heart throbs that the ladies adore.

most of us guys usually look down on them, but are really envious of their attraction to the ladies.

Dixie
08-11-2007, 12:34 PM
My wife likes that I can be both!

Sweet Jane
08-11-2007, 12:54 PM
<--------------------------I wonder if they mean THIS feminine?

Sapphire
08-11-2007, 01:02 PM

Yes so do I!

Paige.
08-11-2007, 02:04 PM

Yes, Jane you fit right there in my scheme of what is feminine for me in a man. I want a man that has a soft feminine look with a nice figure and still has all the male characterisics under the clothes. And a male personality without the harsh edges.

Your femininity interests me a great deal. You are THIS feminine as the article described.

Kris
08-11-2007, 02:14 PM
I DO I DO I like a man THAT feminine! Pick me~! :dancing:

I want a man who can dress and still be a man between the sheets, (still in womans clothes) It's my dream............ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Kris

monikkkka
09-15-2007, 01:01 PM
What is the Picture that Sweet Jane was referring to?

I missed it and am now intensely curious :D

Joy Carter
09-15-2007, 01:33 PM
Last week it was a caveman what women wanted. A couple a months ago it was a fem looking guy. Gee can't women make up their minds ? :heehee:

jsavage
09-15-2007, 01:48 PM
Then why do the football players in school get most of the girls? Does female attitude change a bit with age?

danam
09-15-2007, 02:17 PM
Then why do the football players in school get most of the girls? Does female attitude change a bit with age?

I think so. I think my features lean toward the softer side (ie more feminine). As a college student I was virtually ignored by women in bars, always passed over quickly for my more stone-jawed friends. These days, as a 30-something with a stable job and house, I am always getting the eye from the 20-to-30-something women at the office (who tend to be single and divorced from highly masculine alpha-males). Absolutely tastes change with time!!!!

Claudia Zylindrias
09-15-2007, 02:19 PM
I love being both don't get me wrong. i'll never pass. I'm built like the prime alpha male with some of the mental charateristics to match. But I love my feminine side completly. Which i fought until i was 21. I love both my sword collection and my ligere chest.....

Shelly Preston
09-15-2007, 03:20 PM
If you dont like the results of this survey

Wait a week there will be a another survey along soon with different results

Maybe it will be better for you :tongueout

Linda C
09-15-2007, 03:27 PM

FEAR! - It happens way to fast to make any sense. This happens in many different settings - the funny thing is the macho guy will usually turn out to be a jerk and then they will wonder what happen to the last 10 years... :happy:

crunchysoda
09-15-2007, 03:30 PM
I am not attracted to men w/"feminine" facial features. Where they look "pretty" not attracted to that.

Normal guy? sure but feminine looking? I like the strong jaw line and a romanesque nose, also strong brows w/a bit of a smoldering look. yes please.

Though Im not interested in "ARnold" or "Rambo" either they do nothing for me not even for a fling.

I like muscles but not like a giant walking muscle. That is just excessive, even in the "cave man" days men weren't that built. I dont think it's in our "dna" to be attracted to a man that spends 24/7 in the gym working out and drinking creatine by the gallons.

Oh I love that define pelvic indention muscle, dont know what it's called.
Anyway that's hot.

monikkkka
09-15-2007, 03:36 PM
I think those surveys are not representing people properly.

1) People often fill out surveys with what they think they want, instead behave differently...just like the big burly truck driver guy that hates gays in all surveys and when hes with his friends. In his spare time though he goes on to Ebay and orders a pair of silk panties and breast forms.

2) There is a market for everyone's tastes and desires. I love human nature and study us relentlessly. and just when I think I have human beings partially figured out...someone throws me a curveball...

like did you know there is a small niche out there ...fetish for people that like to get digested? Like, they fantasize about being in a stomach and getting disolved? starts with a V i think...can you belive that? there are whole groups around that...I thought I had seen it all until I saws that. I doubt those people would admit that publicly.

And yet it is nothing to be surprised over...we are emtional beings that exist on every aspect of the spectrum...and for that we should be accepted and admired.

So there are a lot of women out there that are more attracted to feminin men, but alot of women who are attracted to big burly guys who treat them like garbage and to varying degrees to! some are attracted to body builders, some to businessmen that are successful and hate body builders ...some to small computer guys and some even to crossdressers!

personally, i like where our culture is going: more feminization of men ...more reversal of roles.

OF course, even en femme, I will always hold the door open for a lady :)

crunchysoda
09-15-2007, 03:37 PM

I think it's the "rockstar" thing, the girls are attracted to the personality, popularity, image, self esteem. Also teenagers are different than adults.
Also there are far less football players than the "average" joe, wanting something/one that seems that everyone else wants and getting it.

AmandaM
09-15-2007, 08:45 PM
I have a suspicion that you're not gonna have any trouble finding the right man. :o

Yes, Jane you fit right there in my scheme of what is feminine for me in a man. I want a man that has a soft feminine look with a nice figure and still has all the male characterisics under the clothes. And a male personality without the harsh edges.

Your femininity interests me a great deal. You are THIS feminine as the article described.