PDA

View Full Version : Halloween and dressing

Debbie47
08-07-2007, 11:38 PM
Once again Halloween is only a few weeks away. I get out as much as possible fully dressed. My haunts are usually the local gay bars in Cincinnati and Covington Kentucky. When I go to other public places (not gay or dressing friendly) I still wear some amount of womens clothing or jewelry. I have worn pumps in broad daylight to the local shopping mall. I wear longish jeans and squared off toe shoes. I just about always have on some amount of jewelry or a ladies top. What I am getting at is on Halloween I let my hair hang down completely. I go to the local mall and shop for a couple hours dressed to the hilt. I have done this for several years now and what is bothering me is why dont I see anybody else. Am I the only one? I know there are braver people out there than me but I have seen no one else. I have enjoyed myself every time. The one day of the year you can get away with it and I cant believe I have not seen nobody else. Even other times of the year I cannot even see any other CDers pushing the envelope. I can spot womens clothing or shoes from a mile away but yet I feel as though I am the only one going out fully or partly dressed. Even in my last outings to the local gay bars I am the only one I have seen dressed in the last few months. Ideas?

Billijo49504
08-08-2007, 12:34 AM
WOW!!!! From the first part of August to the end of October, that sure seems like a long time! Halloween is our favorite holiday, we can all dress as we want. But for some of us, we do the dressup thing every week..BJ

trannie T
08-08-2007, 01:28 AM
International Crossdresser's Day and Halloween are both on October 31. As Halloween is on a Wednesday there will be a lot of parties on Saturday. So, do we go out dressed on Saturday or on Wednesday. I think I'll do both.

Sweet Jane
08-08-2007, 02:00 AM
where I live, Halloween is no big deal.....there is a greater chance of seeing Bin Laden in Times Square as seeing some crossdressed people out in public...still, it would be a hoot to have hundreds of us out there all at the same time!!

jackieo
08-08-2007, 08:10 AM
I go out every Halloween if I would run into someone I know I'm dress for Halloween.this year I'm going to be a hooter girl and it going to be over the top and not have way all the way.
I hope I don't get pulled over that night they will not know what to do with me.because when I'm dressed I defiantly don't look like my driver license.
jackieo:be:

maid2behave
08-08-2007, 08:37 AM
My favorite celebration, get to go out dressed once again, hope some nice girl catches the hint this year

Dixie
08-11-2007, 12:33 PM
I'm already hard at work on this years costume:happy::drink:

megan163
08-11-2007, 03:07 PM
I used to get so excited the time leading up to Halloween and dressed a few times, even won a costume prize as a famous Hollywood starlet. But these days I think dressing that night would be a giveaway about my secret. At least I have my suspicions about most of the guys who get dolled up for the holiday. Even if they weren't CDs before I'll bet alot of them get hooked on it from then on. Actually, I think that is an interesting question, how many got turned on to CDing as a result of a Halloween costume.

Ashley Lyn
08-11-2007, 05:24 PM
I've almost always used Halloween as an 'excuse' to get dressed, even before I was sure I was addicted to 'dressing'! Started in the younger days in my sister's skating skirt and satin bloomers.. Was all 'downhill' from there...:D

I now use it as the 'time of year' I shave my legs... and the SO and I spend some time driving around the city.. Unfortunately, I don't pass, but Halloween is a blessing in disguise..:heehee: Hoping she lets me loose for a bit while we are out...:p

JOEY88
08-11-2007, 09:24 PM
this haloween may be my first time public im chaleging another cd to a dress off ,shes going down, what beter time is there, we all must breath until are dying breath

Jillm
08-12-2007, 07:40 AM
I go out shopping dressed every once is a wile, so I guess I never thought about it on Halloween. The last couple of times my SO and I went to costume parties she dressed as a pimp and I dressed as a hooker. I would never go to the mall dressed that way. I keep my eye out for other cd’s and sometimes I think I’m the only one out there also, but it’s probably got a lot to do with the area I live in. After joining the form I found out there is a lot of cd’s out there they just don’t go out in fem.

Felicity
08-13-2007, 03:45 PM
For those uncomfortable with shopping for women's attire, this is the time to do it. Just ask the saleslady for advice for your Halloween costume!