PDA

View Full Version : Dressed While Sleeping & Never Waking Up

jessbcuzz
08-08-2007, 12:47 AM
I hope this doesn't come across as morbid, but how many dress for bed every night? I mean, like without make up and all of that stuff. Just plain ol fem PJ's or what not. Does the thought of never waking up and being found that way give you the chills, or do you just shrug the thought of it off? If you know the time was coming (terminally ill), would you stop sleeping that way? If you were found that way, how would you want to be buried or cremated?

SatinDoll00
08-08-2007, 12:55 AM
Actually, I used to sleep en femme every night. I wouldn't wear my wig to bed though. I had a male roomate at the time, a really good friend (not that good :) ) He had no idea about me CDing, and was not a person I would ever tell. I did think about what would happen if I died during my sleep...oh the shame, the embarassment...then I thought 'I'd be DEAD!!' I wouldn't care. I would likely either not be aware of, well, anything...or I would have bigger problems...like all those guys with the pointy pitch forks and flames and all that :)

Anyway, I wouldn't let that stop you. At least you would die with a smile on your face hon!

Morgan

Tasha T
08-08-2007, 12:58 AM
I seldom sleep while dressed so I don't worry much about that. However, I do worry that if I were to die suddenly what the reaction would be to whoever finds "my stash", which at this point is getting quite large and ****ty. Would they think I'm a sicko creep? Would it tarnish my reputation as a decent human being? What would my nieces and nephew think?

Tanya83
08-08-2007, 01:12 AM
Now that I'm living in my own apartment after the divorce.
I sleep in fem every night. I don't care if I am found in a nightgown. It's who I am. I wouldn't worry about it.

trannie T
08-08-2007, 01:22 AM
If I die when I'm dressed it will make no difference, I'll be gone. I recently came out to my brother (my closest relative) so if he survives me he won't be surprised. If I'm dressed and get mangled in a traffic accident that is a different issue, and one that I'm not really prepared to deal with. I do drive a bit more defensively when I'm dressed.

Sweet Jane
08-08-2007, 01:56 AM
I'd be dead........lividity would have set in..I don't think I would be blushing. In saying that I never really sleep femmed...

ArleneRaquel
08-08-2007, 02:03 AM
Now that I am back dressing and that tonight I will wear my fishnet bodystocking to bed and I that am old shows that I don't care. :love: & :hugs: Trina - Fishnet Babe

Sheri 4242
08-08-2007, 02:11 AM
. . . then I thought 'I'd be DEAD!! Morgan

I sleep en femme every night (no wig, just the clothes). Quit worrying about it years ago!!! As Morgan said, I'll be dead and at least I'll go out dressed as who and what I am!!!

Phyliss
08-08-2007, 03:32 AM
Don't really give it much thought. I put on either my night gown or my Pjs, depending on my mood, and go to sleep.
Like Satin Doll says, there's these guys with "pitchforks" and I'd have to be careful they don't cause a "ladder" in my stockings.

TreKidation
08-08-2007, 04:00 AM
Considering you are now dead, what the heck does it matter ... unless embarrassment follows you into the grave

NZ_Dawn
08-08-2007, 04:06 AM
I would love to be found that way, but who knows I may have changed my mind again. Buried or cremated? Nope......stuffed and kept in the corner!:happy:

Kate Simmons
08-08-2007, 04:20 AM
I usually sleep as Sal. If the time came when I was so sick and hospitalized and my bodily functions were not working, I wouldn't have any choice, so it wouldn't matter. If I died in my sleep en femme, it wouldn't be my problem.:happy:

Diane1950
08-08-2007, 05:52 AM
I sleep enfemme every night with my wife's loving approval and I'd never go back to drab, regardless of the morbidity angle. Sleeping enfemme is even better than in the nude for me

CD Tammy
08-08-2007, 05:54 AM
If I died while sleeping en femme, oh well. Whomever finds me will have a gasp and then call for the coroner. I'm more concerned with having an accident, being taken to the hospital and the surprised look on the doctor's face when they cut off my male attire and see my corset, pantyhose and stockings underneath.

Shadeauxmarie
08-08-2007, 06:39 AM
Burial is so last century. Cremate me. My wife told me the other day I need to improve my eating habits so I won't get a heart attack, die, and leave her.

I told her "I was hoping YOU'D go first quite frankly." She got upset.

The woman has NO sense of humor.

As for the dying in my sleep dressed, it won't happen because my wife does not allow me to dress.

jackieo
08-08-2007, 08:01 AM
every night shear energy pantie hose sear to wast and a Teddy I have many of them in different colors and if someone finds me dead just put some make up on me and stick me in the box.
My mom would like it she still has here little girl!:doll:

Cindi Ann Kelly
08-08-2007, 08:40 AM
Once you are gone, it does not matter anymore. Since
my S.O. and the rest of the family already know about
my CD'ing, it will not be a surprise.

Cindi

Michelle04240
08-08-2007, 08:50 AM
I don't run around telling anyone...but I don't care who knows now, and most certainly wont care then.

surabhi singh
08-08-2007, 09:00 AM
I sleep while cded , and its a secret for others , No one knows except me and you TG's

KarenSusan
08-08-2007, 11:31 AM
If I had a terminal illness and had time to react, I might try to keep my secret. Otherwise, the need to crossdress is too strong to deny for any length of time. A greater worry for me is if I become incapacitated (stroke) and am still alive when the paramedics haul me away.

SANDRA MICHELLE
08-08-2007, 12:23 PM
I sleep en-femme every night and if I did not wake up I'm sure my wife would change me and immediately throw all my clothes away. I better be careful that she don't try to hasten my departure. Just kidding, she loves me and is OK with my fem side as much as can be expected. Plus I plan on living to the ripe old age of 130 and dying in my sleep at that time, en-femme of course.

Carla4Guage
08-08-2007, 01:02 PM
Don't tell me I'm the ONLY one of us that sleeps in the buff!! Come on now, Marlilyn Monroe & I can't be the only ones. I guess that the rescue squad would have a chuckle over my ankle chain, but do you really think they haven't seen CDers before?

DonnaT
08-08-2007, 02:47 PM
I sleep en-femme every night and if I did not wake up I'm sure my wife would change me . . .

Same here. I reckon she'd have her best scissors out and cut the nightie and pantie off right quick.

Deborah Jane
08-08-2007, 03:23 PM
With where i,m going, i,m hoping the devils a CD too:tongueout

Emily Ann Brown
08-08-2007, 03:59 PM
YES !!!!!!!!!!

I pray dressed so God knows (giggle giggle) and won't be surprised when he comes to get me. EX knows so big deal if she finds me (serves her right!). And the paramedics and police need a good laugh.

Emily Ann

Valerie Nicole
08-08-2007, 05:46 PM
If I pass away while I'm dressed, what do I care? It's not like my secret can hurt me once I'm gone anyway. :D

Alice B
08-08-2007, 05:49 PM
I sleep in a nightgown of some type every night. Only my wife would find me, thus not a problem. Since I will be cremated it doesn't matter.

Jacqui
08-08-2007, 09:34 PM
Mileena,
I think this is a fair question for anyone who is cd'ing in secret as many of us are. It could also apply to anyone finding our little stash (after we're gone) and putting 2+2 together.

Your question implies that if you were found crossdressed at death, it would have future implications for those who care for you, e.g. non-suspecting SO, children, etc. and not that You would lead an embarrassed after-life.

So, here's an idea in case you want to try going to sleep en-femme: Have a note on your night table (not in your handwriting, maybe computer printed)...something like, "Oh, doesn't he look cute!"

This way, if you wake up dead, whoever finds you will see the note and think that someone else dressed you and perhaps was the cause of your death.

If you wake up alive, put the note away and save it for another night.

Just trying to think outside of the box, if you get my drift.

Jacqui

jessbcuzz
08-08-2007, 10:39 PM
I could really care less how I am found. I just wanted to see how other sisters feel about the issue. I guess the next question would be how would you want to be buried or cremated. Dressed with a closed showing? I know it's somewhat eerie, but it's something that we will have to deal with at some point.