PDA

View Full Version : Urge to dress

Cheyenne Skye
08-08-2007, 02:16 AM
I've been having a real strong urge to dress lately. Back when I was in my twenties, I did most of my dressing in the privacy of my home. Nowadays, I tend to wear girly jeans or shorts with a cute curve hugging t shirt when I go out with my wife on my days off. I dress completely drab to and from work and wear a uniform there. Lately though we haven't been able to go out much because either our schedules are completely opposite or we are having financial problems so we can't afford to go out for dinner or to the movies etc. So now that I have the urge to dress up, I feel a little foolish to come home from work, take a shower and get all dressed up again instead of just getting comfy in my pajamas. I just don't know how to get the release I need without feeling stupid for dressing up at home and not going out. I guess it just doesn't have the same thrill anymore. Anyone else experience something similar?

Valerie
08-08-2007, 03:30 AM
I have never gone out en femme, but still enjoy dressing up at home, especially because my wife likes seeing me as Valerie... That is more than enough for me.

sissystephanie
08-08-2007, 11:29 AM
As an insurance sales person, I cannot dress enfemme when working. But as soon as I get home, it is into femme things! I don't wear a wig, or use makeup other then lipstick, but I do go out dressed! I feel much more comfortable in female clothing. Of course, I always have my panties on and sometimes a bra.:happy:

Sissy

More Girl than man

Marla S
08-08-2007, 11:48 AM
So now that I have the urge to dress up, I feel a little foolish to come home from work, take a shower and get all dressed up again instead of just getting comfy in my pajamas. I just don't know how to get the release I need without feeling stupid for dressing up at home and not going out.
I think it is a question of the perspective. You might want to change that.
You can have a relaxed and nice evening without going out.
You don't need to jump into the pajamas, there are other comfy clothes, if there is nothing special planned for the evening.

Have a nice dinner with your SO at home and take the chance to dress (reads like she is accepting).

Break the everyday routine and make something special together with your wife.

Celebrate your time and don't let it just pass by.

hunny67
08-08-2007, 03:37 PM
Hi, i love to see my partner dressed up at home. We dont get the chance very often so when my little girl is away for the weekend Or a week i cant wait to see her all dressed up & sit & cuddle with a glass of wine some nibbles & a chicflic dvd. SOoooooo go for it. x

Hunny67 GG :thumbsup: