PDA

View Full Version : working (home improvments in dress)

Rachell
08-08-2007, 11:22 AM
Hey girls I do a lot of my home improvments in dress, I think its so sexy to do some stuff in heels like paint but not on a ladder. Does anyone else like this. It also makes feel more cofident in the work that I do, and more paticular about how things look. I find I do a much better job enfem.
GOING TO PAINT:happy: :happy: :happy:
Rachell

yazooey
08-08-2007, 11:42 AM
Rachell,
Yes! For sure. I once remodeled and painted a bathroom at my old house in a bra, panties, tank top, denim skirt, sometimes hose and always heels. The bummer was getting paint on my shoes. Oh well, much more fun to do that kind of work when all dressed up.

Kate Simmons
08-08-2007, 12:36 PM
Yeah, pantyhose works great to strain old paint. I've done work around the house en femme but wear work clothes not dresses. If you're doing electrical those wire ends can do a number on your stockings.:happy:

DonnaT
08-08-2007, 02:49 PM
Noooo. Wouldn't want to get paint on any of my fem clothes.

Tamara Croft
08-08-2007, 02:53 PM
It truely amazes me at the things people come out with... but DIY enfemme... silly gurls :heehee:

joann07
08-08-2007, 03:04 PM
About a month ago, I had to fix my closet shelf.
Patched a small hole in the dry wall, installed new brackets, wall fasteners, etc. while wearing pantyhose, black mini skirt, and black bra.

Sweet Jane
08-08-2007, 03:11 PM
Hi......I have done some major renovations around my home, and I just do all that as the guy..its easier, safer and a lot more practical too. But, if you like doing your home improvements as a woman, more power to you!!!!

serinalynn
08-08-2007, 03:19 PM
Last year i built a new patio cover in my back yard, the best part was feeling my boobs sweating in my bra cups. after an hour or so the cups were completely wet from my sweat. I wore that bra all day and even my womens tee shirt showed the wetness around my bra cups. it was an awesome feeling. I also wore a pair of gauchos, pantie, socks and soft soled shoes.
:heehee::o

Stephenie S
08-08-2007, 03:58 PM
Well, I think doing work around the house in heels and stockings is pretty silly, but "whatever floats yer boat" as they say. I have jeans and tank tops specifically for painting and working on my truck. I don't want to risk damaging any of my nice clothes.

Lovies,
Stephenie

BarbaraTalbot
08-08-2007, 05:11 PM
...this is just silly.

Dee and I were talking about it and I recall that I wanted to cook in heels. I couldn't, with the kids apt to wander through but I under dressed and channeled Barbara. It was fun! I did find I was more interested in consistancy, than speed such as with my slicing and dicing.

I suspect it is just the combination of two esteem building activities. Dressing makes me feel pretty and accomplishing something gives me a boost too.

Faith_G
08-08-2007, 05:14 PM
Just cleaned some guns while dressed today. I don't like to do anything that will mess up my clothes though - I try to stay clean.

Kate Simmons
08-08-2007, 06:17 PM
Well, I do have to add that when I did it, it was early on in my CD "career". I think I just wanted to see if I could do it. Nowadays I certainly don't because as a few have said, it's just plain silly. Guess I really have evolved as a person in more ways than one.:happy:

Butterfly Bill
08-08-2007, 06:51 PM
Most of my supposedly drab work clothes came from the ladies' department. My jeans have an elastic waistband and no back pockets and my sweatshirts are the kind that end below my waist and are in colors like mint green and pink. My socks are nylon trouser socks. My cold weather jacket is teal and fuchsia. The only male items I wear on the job are my shoes and my shirt, which is a man's dress shirt (the kind worn with a suit and tie) that has paint splotches all over it.

KarenSusan
08-08-2007, 08:49 PM
I love to play June Cleaver and do my vacuuming in heels and pearls.

Glenda58
08-08-2007, 10:33 PM
I do everything en femme but not dresses, skirts, and heels. Those things are for going out. Shorts and a tank top and old flat shoes for cutting the lawn and painting. Jeans if I'm going to be working in the woods. That's all the cloths I have for working around the house.

Beth785
08-08-2007, 11:19 PM
I have done a few things around the house en femme. I don't go around hanging drywall in 4" heels and a nice dress, but I've washed my car and done some things in the garage wearing some sweats or short and a tank top. I don't think it's being silly at all. GG's have to do the same types of things while wearing girl clothes, so why can't we CDers?

carolinewalker_2000
08-09-2007, 01:55 AM
On the few occasions I have had the opportunity to do odd-jobs whilst dressed, it felt much less of a chore. (If only my wife knew, she could get me to do so many more jobs around the house - and avoid the ususal delaying tactics I put up!!!)

Joanna0909a
08-09-2007, 03:49 AM
Hi,
I would love to do more of the little projects I get involved in while dressed, but like several of the other girls mentioned, I hate to mess up my nice clothes, especially the lingerie. My biggest problem is I hate to feel them get drenched in sweat and it does not take me long to achieve that. Thus, I much prefer to sit in a skirt, nylons and heels and drink wine or go shopping. But to those that can, all I can say is "Go girl!"
Hugs,
Joanna

Stephenie S
08-09-2007, 04:41 AM
I have done a few things around the house en femme. I don't go around hanging drywall in 4" heels and a nice dress, but I've washed my car and done some things in the garage wearing some sweats or short and a tank top. I don't think it's being silly at all. GG's have to do the same types of things while wearing girl clothes, so why can't we CDers?

Beth,

I said that I thought doing work around the house in stockings and heels was silly. Sweats, shorts, and a tank top, is certainly not silly at all. That's usually the way it's done, dear.

Of course you can do your chores wearing anything you want.

Lovies,
Stephie