PDA

View Full Version : GG's love fem. features in a male{newspaper article}

Davinnia
08-08-2007, 07:38 PM
There's an interesting little piece in today's 'paper{The Australian} headed "Girly men best bet". According to research by a British evolutionary psychologist GGs don't want macho looking men.
What they are looking for are "Men with full lips & feminine features.....feminine faces with wide eyes,finer features& thinner, more curved eyebrows....seen as best potential long-term mates."
Well, I doubt you could find a better selection of just those features than here on this forum.It seems we're actually just "What Women Want". It made my day to read it,now,must get to work on those curved 'brows....

Billijo49504
08-08-2007, 11:00 PM
Gee, with my real boobs, I could find many wonen in the land of OZ. But my lady friends in Melbourne don't think I'm that great of a catch...BJ

AmberTG
08-08-2007, 11:03 PM
That story is in the Yahoo news right now, it's an interesting read.

Sweet Jane
08-08-2007, 11:18 PM
haha..there is hope for me yet...............

goofus
08-09-2007, 01:46 AM
There's an interesting little piece in today's 'paper{The Australian} headed "Girly men best bet". According to research by a British evolutionary psychologist GGs don't want macho looking men.
What they are looking for are "Men with full lips & feminine features.....feminine faces with wide eyes,finer features& thinner, more curved eyebrows....seen as best potential long-term mates."
Well, I doubt you could find a better selection of just those features than here on this forum.It seems we're actually just "What Women Want". It made my day to read it,now,must get to work on those curved 'brows....

so how come women reject me when they see me in person? Could the big ol' bald spot have anything to do with it, praytell? :happy: