PDA

View Full Version : outfit for 3/26

Midnight_Minx
03-16-2005, 01:41 PM
I'm hoping to get some photos in this outfit. :) hope to be able to share them with you all. :)

short silver skirt with lace overlay, garter belt stockings (cute little number - a lace belt that connects via X lace strips to the stockings), "stripper boots" (black thigh high lace up boots, with a spike heel)

(haven't decided on a top yet though... *le sigh* - any suggestions on what might look good with this type of outfit?)

Luv

~Viv~

Priscilla1018
03-16-2005, 09:38 PM
Hi Vivian,

Perhaps bare tities, I can't help it I am still a bit of a pervert. :eek:

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Midnight_Minx
03-16-2005, 10:05 PM
lol
Well, after going shopping last night, and finding a few additions to the outfit, looks like the top will be an oriental collar black bodysuit... yum. ;)

Hope to get pics. :)

Luv

~Viv~

Tristen Cox
03-17-2005, 07:37 AM
After the lead up and description( eh hem in my best DanaJ voice ) Let's see some pictures, I'd be happy to help you get them posted if you have any trouble ;) After this weekend be looking for a few from me as well. Have fun babe :cool:

Love
T

Midnight_Minx
03-17-2005, 10:37 AM
:) Thanks Tristen. I'll to my best to get them taken this weekend, and posted. Can't wait for feedback on them.

Luv

~Viv~

Tonia
03-17-2005, 11:04 AM
I'm hoping to get some photos in this outfit. :) hope to be able to share them with you all. :)

short silver skirt with lace overlay, garter belt stockings (cute little number - a lace belt that connects via X lace strips to the stockings), "stripper boots" (black thigh high lace up boots, with a spike heel)

(haven't decided on a top yet though... *le sigh* - any suggestions on what might look good with this type of outfit?)

Luv

~Viv~

Vivian :rolleyes:
We can’t wait to see you’re photos……