PDA

View Full Version : Gotta be doin' sumthin' right!

Charleen
08-08-2007, 08:51 PM
Passed without even trying! Went to a birthday party for my boss tonite at a restaurant. Nice time. Anyway, I'm sitting there talking ect., as the waitress is taking orders for the table. I here, "What will you have Ma'am?" I realise she's talking to me! :DNow I was dressed as my usual adrogynous self, toned down as it was with the boss and all. Blouse that could be a guys except for the way it buttons, ladies jeans and sneaks. I figure it had to be the long hair, polished long nails, and the jewelry-3/4" hoop earrings, 5 rings 2 of which are defineatly fem, and the charm bracelet. Needles to say, I gave her an extra tip!:heehee: Hell, I'm still smilin'!

CaptLex
08-08-2007, 09:49 PM
Way to go, Lily! :hugs:

Charleen
08-08-2007, 09:56 PM
thanks Lex! BTW, I have to say that you ARE looking terrific! Love the avatar!

Billijo49504
08-08-2007, 10:11 PM
As they say, you can't fool everyone. But the ones you fool are worth their weight in gold....BJ

Charleen
08-08-2007, 10:22 PM
Hey Billijo, as I said I wasn't even tryin'! Just being me. I do love it though!

CaptLex
08-09-2007, 02:10 PM
thanks Lex! BTW, I have to say that you ARE looking terrific! Love the avatar!

Thanks, sweetie . . . we should put on our best duds and paint the town together! :happy: Congrats on making the right accessories and hairstyle work for you. :thumbsup: