PDA

View Full Version : I did it!! (told my mom)

veronicagurl85
08-09-2007, 07:18 AM
Hey girls vero here I just had to share with all of you, yesterday night after 11 years I finally told my mom that I'm a crossdresser. She took it very well and we had a great heart to heart talk. She still loves me and doesn't think anything less of me. I'm glad I finally told her and the funny thing is she had no idea whatsoever. In many cases the moms all know hehe. I love my mom I do and now she knows about this side of me. Ok girls sry about ranting I just wanted to tell all of you

Much love
Vero

Ashley Lyn
08-09-2007, 07:43 AM
CONGRATS! :D Always great to have someone 'on your side', especially someone you are close to..

Hope this may turn into some girl/girl shopping trips...:heehee:
Betting 'Mom' would also be very helpful on the makeup side.. Have fun!!

Chelseaswpa
08-09-2007, 08:21 AM
Hey girls vero here I just had to share with all of you, yesterday night after 11 years I finally told my mom that I'm a crossdresser. She took it very well and we had a great heart to heart talk. She still loves me and doesn't think anything less of me. I'm glad I finally told her and the funny thing is she had no idea whatsoever. In many cases the moms all know hehe. I love my mom I do and now she knows about this side of me. Ok girls sry about ranting I just wanted to tell all of you

Much love
Vero

Wow honey congrats! I too just told my Mom and it went very well. She has never been overly "girly" but i feel so much better, and we are closer than ever:hugs:

Mary Morgan
08-09-2007, 08:23 AM
I know this is the beginning of a whole new wonderful dimension to your relationship with your mom. I am so happy for you. Remember to let her know how important she is to you.

Lisa Golightly
08-09-2007, 08:50 AM
Good for you :)

surabhi singh
08-09-2007, 08:58 AM
congrats , wishes direct from heart to you

Marla S
08-09-2007, 09:24 AM
That's great.
Congrats.

SANDRA MICHELLE
08-09-2007, 09:37 AM
Good for you, thats a big step and I am glad it went so well for you. My mom is in her 70's and she would probably take it allright but my dad would flip out big time. It has to stay a secret from them for my sake and theres.

KandisTX
08-09-2007, 09:44 AM
AWESOME News vero. Congrats on her understanding.

Kandis:love:

dskin
08-09-2007, 10:09 AM
congrats to you

Valerie Nicole
08-09-2007, 10:34 AM
Way to go! Both my parents know, as does my grandma. Congratulations, I know what it's like to come out to family.

joann07
08-09-2007, 10:36 AM
Congradulations!
It feels good to tell someone, especially family.
I have told friends, but not family, yet.

Linda C
08-09-2007, 10:43 AM
Wow - nice one - the only person that have ever told was the guy that I bought my wig from - even that was a liberating experience - congrats!! :happy:

bobi jean
08-09-2007, 10:49 AM
Congratulations Hon.. Now go give your MOTHER a very long, sincere HUG, TELL HER YOU LOVE HER, and let her know that (in my opinion) all of us here on the forum would love to chat with her also.
GOOD JOB! ISN'T IT WONDERFUL??

DonnaT
08-09-2007, 06:59 PM
Congratulations Vero.

Know how you feel. My mom was cool with it as well when I told her.

Katie Moore
08-09-2007, 07:59 PM
Veron,

I'm so happy for you. What a weight to let go of....

I wish you and your mom the BEST!!!!

:love:

Katie

Suzy Harrison
08-09-2007, 08:59 PM
Isn't that a relief not having to hide it anymore..?
Wonderful news, you'll find yourself far more relaxed now rather than trying to make sure your cover isn't blown ~!
:happy:

TxKimberly
08-09-2007, 09:04 PM

Much love
Vero

Telling Mom is a HUGE step - way to go!

Sarah Rabbit
08-09-2007, 09:49 PM
I told my mother some time ago. She was totally cool about it. We both have regrets about times we may have spent doing 'girly' things as mothers and daughters do, but being house bound as she is, has negated all chances of that. Maybe better luck in my next life:o

Sarah R. :bunny: