PDA

View Full Version : Going for a walk tonight

Linda C
08-09-2007, 10:47 AM
Well the wife is going out of town and I have plans to get dressed and walk around my neighborhood after dark - hope that I don't get busted - should be fun :happy:

dskin
08-09-2007, 10:52 AM
Have fun, be confident in yourself. Don't run you will make yourself suspicious,enjoy your night walk:heehee:

alanaundie
08-09-2007, 11:16 AM
Wish I could join you! Hope it all goes well...

BethCD
08-09-2007, 02:15 PM
Linda, I've done many of those, very exciting. Is this your first one?

Have a great time, let us know what happened, ok?

Beth:D

Ashley Lyn
08-09-2007, 02:30 PM
Well the wife is going out of town and I have plans to get dressed and walk around my neighborhood after dark - hope that I don't get busted - should be fun :happy:Have a great time!!!:D

I have plans of "dressing down" from my usual minis, etc to an outfit less revealing and more in tune with 'normal' ladies wear for the season! Then I will be adventuring out, and hopefully not drawing any undo attention to myself..
At 6'-1", I need to try to be a tad more discreet!:rolleyes:

Let us know how it goes..!!!

amberchgo
08-09-2007, 02:52 PM
Hey dear have fun! I do the same when I can. I have a big dog so I always feel safe in the "hood." What a blast to do. Long skirts, short skirts, coats, blouses.. FUN !!!

Amber

Linda C
08-09-2007, 03:20 PM
Thanx - I will let you know how it goes - I plan on dressing so I don't stick out too much but - I still will try to wear heels - I can't wait!:happy:

slamddoger
08-09-2007, 05:56 PM
be carfull out there when you walk the neighborhood . it might be better if you go to gay bar to have good time wher you wount get in to trob.

SandyR
08-09-2007, 05:59 PM
Sounds like fun Linda! Enjoy, let u girls know how it goes.

Hugs.

SandyR

wilbur131
08-09-2007, 06:24 PM
Go for it girl , i have to do most of my dressing at night when the other half isn't around . Strutting in heels down the street is the ultimate thrill for us girls HAVE FUN:happy:

joanne shannon
08-09-2007, 07:01 PM
I hope you have a very enjoyable walk....wish I could go with you. Thanks for sharing your photos. Let us know how things went.

Linda C
08-09-2007, 11:23 PM
Lost my nerve - I have two young kids - so I guess the parent in me took over - oh well - I guess that I still have some filters in place - Boo-Hoo! :(

GACountrygal
08-09-2007, 11:29 PM
Lost my nerve - I have two young kids - so I guess the parent in me took over - oh well - I guess that I still have some filters in place - Boo-Hoo! :(

well at least it shows ya still have some balance between CD'ing and parenting! I'm sure it stinks you weren't able to go out, but you know your kids are safe asleep with you there to protect em! If ya had gone on a walk...well..Murphy's Law comes to mind :straightface: So hopefully you get a chance to go on a night stroll another time when you can go out without having to worry about whats happening at home!

Linda C
08-09-2007, 11:38 PM
Hey - GACountrygal GG - you are so right - the kids are way more important than my need to CD (and Murphy would have shown up in full force) - but I think that that are the reason that I have returned to CDing - boredom and looking for escape - Anyone with kids knows how that goes - Linda C. :drink:

erin leigh
08-10-2007, 12:58 AM
Don't lock the house and leave your keys inside........:heehee:
i bet ou'll have a blast sweetie.....

GACountrygal
08-10-2007, 01:05 AM
Hey - GACountrygal GG - you are so right - the kids are way more important than my need to CD (and Murphy would have shown up in full force) - but I think that that are the reason that I have returned to CDing - boredom and looking for escape - Anyone with kids knows how that goes - Linda C. :drink:

yup I know whatcha mean!!! But at least you have a balance, even if its subconcious!
(that reminds me, its time for Nat to let me get some time in at the range :heehee:)

Nic

Billiex2
08-10-2007, 01:16 AM
enjoy yourself!!!!

Beth785
08-10-2007, 03:21 AM
Don't lock the house and leave your keys inside........:heehee:
i bet ou'll have a blast sweetie.....

That's what I'm always afraid of! I have gotten dressed in some lavender sweats and a pink tank and gone for a nice walk. It's too hot to do that now, though. Heck, Beth gets more exercise than my guy self does!

Sheri 4242
08-10-2007, 03:47 AM
Don't lock the house and leave your keys inside.

This is one area I show how OCD I am!!! Of course, I call it err'ing on the side of caution!!! I always make certain I have, or can get to, an extra house key if at home -- ditto for car keys if driving. If I leave a hotel en femme, I make certain all key cards work before I leave, and I make sure I have three of these handy. (In fact, I am so cautious when driving en femme, I will often have two extra sets of keys that I can get to!!!)

Angie G
08-10-2007, 04:38 AM
you go girl :hugs:
Angie

Yvonne CD
08-10-2007, 04:44 AM
When you get to go on your evening stroll, wear heels. The gorgeous clicking sound in the night air is simply wonderful. I have done it a few times, it's is the best time for us who don't pass very well. Sunlight or daylight saving is not the CD's friend.

Hugs

Yvonne

Diane1950
08-10-2007, 05:22 AM
I haven't gone for walks, but I have ventured out into the back yard en lingerie in the wee hours of a cool summer night, and omg, what a wonderful feeling it is! I want more outdoor life enfemme, and soon!

Stephenie S
08-10-2007, 06:52 AM
Well, hon, have a good time.

But PLEASE remember that a single girl out at night is usually considered to be "working", if you know what I mean, by cops and drunks (and others). Women just do not go out alone at night, so you will stand out like a sore thumb. What we normally consider the protection of night can turn out to be an illusion. Usually, the safest place to be is in a crowd. Many here go to the mall for their first outing. Everyone else is busy with their own little trips and people are alway moving.

Just be careful.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Cindi Ann Kelly
08-12-2007, 08:04 AM

Filters, yes, but they are good filters. Putting your family
values first is a wise choice. When the time is truly right, you will know it. Plan your route well and enjoy.

cindi