PDA

View Full Version : Completely Stuck :(

NYsong
08-09-2007, 11:39 AM
Well, I am sure many of you don't remember me, but I was on this site for a short time in January, right before I went out in public for the first time. (In case you do remember, It all went extremely well, and even told a random guy and he didn't believe me! lol)

But now I come to you at a completely different time in my life. I am a college student going into my second year, and live at home over the summer. With there being 6 people living in my house, I can never find time to dress, let alone go out. On top of that, I am doing my next semester from home.

This stinks soooo much, as my good friend Lila [I]really[I] wants out. What would you/do you do in a situation like this? I need help!!

MsJanessa
08-09-2007, 12:15 PM
best suggestion is find a place to live or at the very least a place to dress--maybe a freinds house?

Kate Simmons
08-09-2007, 12:22 PM
Drop back twenty and punt, I think.:happy:

SherriePall
08-09-2007, 12:22 PM
Or rent a motel room. Doesn't have to be fancy.

joann07
08-09-2007, 12:24 PM
Well, I am sure many of you don't remember me, but I was on this site for a short time in January, right before I went out in public for the first time. (In case you do remember, It all went extremely well, and even told a random guy and he didn't believe me! lol)

But now I come to you at a completely different time in my life. I am a college student going into my second year, and live at home over the summer. With there being 6 people living in my house, I can never find time to dress, let alone go out. On top of that, I am doing my next semester from home.

This stinks soooo much, as my good friend Lila [I]really[I] wants out. What would you/do you do in a situation like this? I need help!!

I'm sorry to hear about your situation and I hope for the best.
There may be other options. Have you tried looking into your local Tri-Ess? From your profile, you are in New Jersey and there are two chapters. One in the north (serving NYC and surronding areas) and one in the south (serving Trenton, New Jersey and surrounding areas) If you're close to any of these, you'll have time to be in femme. They always provide a changing area so you don't have to worry about finding a place to change.
You can go to this link for more info.
http://www.triessnj.org/

At pretty much every college, there's a student organization for GLBT so you might want to join or get to know some people in those organizations. They may know some places where you can go and be dressed up or someone will be nice enough to let you use their place to change.

Just some additional food for thought for you.

Keep your hopes up girl. If there's a will there's a way. :happy:

Hugs!

Sweet Jane
08-09-2007, 12:50 PM
if I was needing to live there, I would just "suck in" and accept that for a while, I will be the guy. It happens to me all the time. If you can afford a break, then visit a hotel or something for a couple of nights???

Wendy me
08-09-2007, 01:00 PM
i agree with what joann07 said in post #5 ..... good luck .............

Dita_B
08-09-2007, 02:12 PM
Keep your hopes up girl. If there's a will there's a way. :happy:

Ditto Joann!

I live with my wife, daughter, daughter's hubby and daughter's baby in the same house. 2 stories, rural setting, 2 more houses sharing the same long driveway...

The wife goes to work, as does hubby. Daughter is home with baby. I am working from my home office... You get the picture.

I dress in all my female underwear in the master bedroom: corset, panties, bra, camisole, thigh-high stay-ups and garters. No breast forms or fillings. Than I put on some roomy male clothing that will kind of make the bulging from my bra less obvious, wait for a moment there is no traffic in the house, such as while daughter is in the shower, grab my briefcase and walk out of the door.

The evening before I have put in the trunk of my car: a small travel suitcase, like the ones you use as hand luggage while flying, and a duffel bag. The suitcase contains all my make-up, female clothing for the day, like skirt, sweater, shoes, wig, wig cap, purse, breast forms, jewelry, nails, polish, remover,and a few more things... The bag contains: Water bottle, stainless steel bowl, non perfume soap, washcloth, towel(s), Vaseline and a box of tissues. (for taking make up off).

I drive to a public park with public washrooms, (here in Canada they are all handicapped sized and spotless), park the car, put the girls cloths for the day in the bag, including the wig, go to the (Girls) washroom with the bag, take my male cloths off and put them in the bag, and put my girls cloths on, including the wig, and walk back to the car. So I walk in the girls washroom as a guy and walk out as a girl.

Than I find a quiet spot on the parking lot and do my make-up for the next 2 hours... Luckily I have dark windows in the back of my car...

Sometimes people look in my direction, but mostly they just go about their business.

In the late afternoon, I do everything in reverse after I have first cleaned the make-up from my eyes and mouth before I walk into the men's washroom as a girl and walk out as a guy. I arrive back home in my male clothing just before both hubby and wife come back, washed and smelling fresh. Just as in any other ordinary day...

I know it is a little bit of work, but hey, where there is a will, there is a way... and I won't let anything get in the way when I want to go out dressed!

Good luck, :love:Dita.

CD Tammy
08-09-2007, 02:49 PM
When I couldn't dress due to other people around, I bought a conversion van. I would change in the van. My earliest ventures out were walks in the woods, moonlight swims, etc.

Emily Ann Brown
08-09-2007, 02:51 PM
Find a sister you like and trust and leave an outfit or two there so you can dress when the pressure mounts.

Emily Ann

DonnaT
08-09-2007, 06:39 PM
Hi Lila. Joann has some excellent suggstions. As does Sherrie.

I gather from your post, however, that you want to tell your folks, so you'll be able to dress at home. Well, you are the only one who can make that decision. You are the only one who knows whether they are open minded or very conservative.

You may want to feel your folks out. Like, "You know Mom/Dad, for some strange reason I feel like wearing a skirt today. Silly, I know, but would you have a problem with that?"

StephanieT
08-09-2007, 08:41 PM
Ditto Joann!

I live with my wife, daughter, daughter's hubby and daughter's baby in the same house. 2 stories, rural setting, 2 more houses sharing the same long driveway...

The wife goes to work, as does hubby. Daughter is home with baby. I am working from my home office... You get the picture.

I dress in all my female underwear in the master bedroom: corset, panties, bra, camisole, thigh-high stay-ups and garters. No breast forms or fillings. Than I put on some roomy male clothing that will kind of make the bulging from my bra less obvious, wait for a moment there is no traffic in the house, such as while daughter is in the shower, grab my briefcase and walk out of the door.

The evening before I have put in the trunk of my car: a small travel suitcase, like the ones you use as hand luggage while flying, and a duffel bag. The suitcase contains all my make-up, female clothing for the day, like skirt, sweater, shoes, wig, wig cap, purse, breast forms, jewelry, nails, polish, remover,and a few more things... The bag contains: Water bottle, stainless steel bowl, non perfume soap, washcloth, towel(s), Vaseline and a box of tissues. (for taking make up off).

I drive to a public park with public washrooms, (here in Canada they are all handicapped sized and spotless), park the car, put the girls cloths for the day in the bag, including the wig, go to the (Girls) washroom with the bag, take my male cloths off and put them in the bag, and put my girls cloths on, including the wig, and walk back to the car. So I walk in the girls washroom as a guy and walk out as a girl.

Than I find a quiet spot on the parking lot and do my make-up for the next 2 hours... Luckily I have dark windows in the back of my car...

Sometimes people look in my direction, but mostly they just go about their business.

In the late afternoon, I do everything in reverse after I have first cleaned the make-up from my eyes and mouth before I walk into the men's washroom as a girl and walk out as a guy. I arrive back home in my male clothing just before both hubby and wife come back, washed and smelling fresh. Just as in any other ordinary day...

I know it is a little bit of work, but hey, where there is a will, there is a way... and I won't let anything get in the way when I want to go out dressed!

Good luck, :love:Dita.
Sounds like too much work too me. If I had to work that hard I am not sure I would dress. Of course I would never go out in Public. It is just not me