PDA

View Full Version : How many of you girls have dressed with others ?

KyleeCD
03-17-2005, 01:11 AM
Girls,

I wanted to post a poll to find out how many of you have dressed in the company of others? This may include your partners, other CDs, etc.

I have been fortunate enough to be able to have my wife indulge me on a few occasions, and most recently she took some pics of me whilst I was trying on a few outfits at home (see http://photos.yahoo.com/kyleecd).

I believe it is certainly a MUCH :p more rewarding experience to share dressing with someone else, and I wondered how many of you have done it and to what extent? Are you a girl that likes to stay at home and dress in private, are you a girl that would welcome someone to dress with you, or are you a girl who is regularly dresses with others?

Personally I believe it is a great way to share the femme experience...getting together with a friend and showing off your gorgeous lingerie, and outfits...And maybe even trying on some of their outfits to see how they look on you?

So girls….tell us all about your experiences (if you dare!! :eek: )

PS. GG's, please feel free to add your two cents worth...

Luv Kylee xx

Bobbie Lee
03-17-2005, 01:17 AM
Hi Kalee, I just spent sevral hours last night with another crossdresser , I got a motel room and we meet there. Was a lot of fun, may have to do it again. Love Bobbie

KyleeCD
03-17-2005, 01:23 AM
Thanks for sharing Bobbie...it is great to hear you had a such a wonderful time ! What part did you enjoy the most?

PS. Don't forget to vote though ;-)

kaylia
03-17-2005, 01:41 AM
Never have but i'm really looking forward to. I guess i'm a little to picky sometimes been looking for someone close to my age and lives kinda close. Have had the chance to meet with a few girls just we didnt seem to click when we talked so i'm dying to meet up with another girl but not rushing into anything.

Julie
03-17-2005, 01:44 AM
Have posted here before about dressing with a male friend of mine and also a GG I know also.

JJ

Bobbie Lee
03-17-2005, 02:12 AM
Kaylee I think I liked just talking with us both dressed, just two girls sharing stories. Bobbie

Sandra H
03-17-2005, 04:42 AM
Hi Kylee.

I used to dress with my wife, she helped me with my cloths and make up and we had lots of girly times together. I now dress alone but still enjoy wearing some of my wife’s cloths to either sit or relax or when doing the housework.

Just one thing, I think you have put up the wrong link to your photos because when I clicked onto it I came across a bride, so I think it must be someone’s wedding photos.

Just joking, they looked great, very nice legs.

KrissyNYC
03-17-2005, 08:56 AM
I have met and dressed with other tvs and cds and always had fun. Its so great to share the experience with those of similiar minds - its why we all come to this board isnt it?

tricot gal
03-17-2005, 11:16 AM
Over the span of forty some years of crossdressing, I have occasionally dressed in hosiery, crotchless panties, a nightgown and a matching robe when my wife and I have had sex. Wearing my nylon lingerie is exciting and the overall sexual experience is intensified and made more satisfying. I simply love it when she fondles me through my crotchless panties as part of the foreplay action. I also love to feel like a she-male when our love-making is consummated.

However, I more frequently dress alone at home when she is at work. When I dress during these times, I always wear a wig, breastforms, shoes and lipstick--things that I would never wear when making love to my wife. I know that her limits of tolerance are not that all-encompassing.

chris
03-17-2005, 11:27 AM
first let me say that I missed you girls, I've only been off line for 2 days but it felt like an eternity ! :( .....so glad to back :)

I have only dressed with my wife once, it was planned from the start and it turned out pretty well. We were at a hotel so after a night out we came back to the room and I went for it ! she helped with my make up and even let me wear her black pumps... :p I have a feeling it will happen again in the near future..... :)

Tonia
03-17-2005, 11:36 AM
I have been out with other CD but never had the chance to dress with any Maybe sometime in the near Future…

Paula A
03-17-2005, 12:05 PM
Since I just let my wife into the closet with me I have dressed with her once, it was pants and a blouse. she says she is not ready for anything more than that just yet.

I think the idea of sharing the experence will enhance it and make it more fun. Its already a lot of fun and brings me great joy, I just want to share my Joy with someone.

Paula A
03-17-2005, 12:11 PM
On another note, she hasn't seen this Paula (my avitar) yet - dressed and all made up. I would really like that to happen yesterday, but I have to take it slow.

little steps....

I keep saying I must take little steps,...
It's like walking in a hobble skirt and I want to run.

wendy
03-17-2005, 12:19 PM
I've only dressed alone, I don't know if I feel comfortable enough yet to dress up with another person.

MichelleH
03-17-2005, 12:31 PM
I only dress alone, but I might dress with my wife if she was OK with it. Unfortunately, that isn't going to happen anytime soon. I have tried on bras and breast forms in a CD shop where the clerk was dressed. I've also gone to a beauty supply store and tried on nail polish, but those don't really count.

MichelleH

Richelle
03-17-2005, 01:10 PM
Kylee

My experience dressing with my wife was not very good. However, I would love to dress and associated with other people that know I ma not a GG, but still want to spend time shopping with me.

Richelle

Mn.Marilyn
03-17-2005, 06:33 PM
So far I have just dressed alone. But the idea of getting together at a motel for dressing fun sounds interesting. Would be fun to share dressing tips and anything else that might come up!

Trinity_cat
03-17-2005, 06:41 PM
Always alone, but not through choice.

I envy all you girls with active CD lives.

Stormgirl
03-17-2005, 11:50 PM
Only really dressed by myself,dont know many people around the area that would approve of such things.

tightnlacycd
03-18-2005, 12:14 AM
i have dressed with others male and female many times and it beats the hell out of dressing alone i also had the great oppertunity to live with a pre op ts as her boyfriend for three months and i tell you it was a time in my life as a xdresser that i will never forget i didnt have to hide who i was and what i felt on the inside!!!!!!!

luv you girls and hang in there and your dreams will come true.

xoxoxo tightnlacycd

Holly
03-18-2005, 03:01 AM
Kylee,

I usuall dress with my wife. She is so supportive! She help with my hair and makeup. There was this one time, last Holloween when about 14 of us girls got together and dressed up. Now THAT was fun!

Celeste GG
03-18-2005, 05:23 AM
You'll have to come and dress with us some time soon. Melbourne T-girls group

Shining Star
03-18-2005, 07:46 AM
i have only dressed alone but i would like to dress with another cd for friendship only

jade lee
03-18-2005, 08:02 AM
Hope to have the dream or fantasy and let it be mutual. (sigh, someday).

Susancd
03-18-2005, 04:25 PM
I have visited dressing services 3 times for a full dressing experience which I really enjoyed, other than that I only dress alone. My wife knows about my dressing but would rather not get involved.

I would love to dress with another cd/tv and have a girly chat and maybe even venture out!

DonnaT
03-18-2005, 06:56 PM
With my wife, and in a hotel room with another Tgirl at a TG event.

Jadeanne
03-18-2005, 09:11 PM
My wife helps me dress, letting me borrow anything of hers that fits. She is my fashion guide and often shopping partner. She is the only non-internet person who knows of my dressing.

I only dress around the house, but that's enough for me.

Jadeanne

Natasha Anne
03-22-2005, 10:55 AM
I've dressed with my wife (though it's been a few years since the last time), other trannys and most recently some GG's from work for a work event (that wasn't a fancy dress or turnaround party - I have a seperate thread with pics about that though at Went to a work function dressed (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5406)):)

Gertrude
03-23-2005, 03:35 AM
I have only dressed with my "then" partners or with my "now" wife. However I would really like to dress with other girls. Someday, perhaps, maybe...

pantysissy
03-23-2005, 07:32 AM
I have a freind Michellle who I have known for years and years. We are ONLY friends not anything romantic. Well one day I helped her move to a new apt and as we were making room in my van she found my box female lingerie and clothes! So I told her that I had been crossdressing for years and she was not at all freaked. In fact, she thoughth it was kinda cool. So when we were in her new apt. she took me to her bedroom and showed me her panty drawer and all the sexy kinds of undies she had purchased over the years. "wanna try some on?" I could'nt believe my ears! "yes!" as I stripped off my male clothes!
I was wearing a hot pink matching braa nd panty set that made her smile when she saw it. She found a garterbelt and stockings for me to put on andd then she wore a black widow corset and white stockings with black hi heeled shoes!She also found a blonde wig for me in her closet and she applied makeup and lipstick to me! I was trembling I was so excited! My little penis was leaking all over my panties ! A fact she noticed when she said "my God! You really DO get excited by this don't you? It's small, but I never saw one soooo hard! I just had to touch it and OFF it went all over my panties ! :p

tricot gal
03-23-2005, 10:24 AM
Great story pantysissy! I wished that I could have experienced something similar to what you did. I am curious to know whether or not you and your friend got together again for further dress-up activity.

Peggy Sue
03-23-2005, 10:30 PM
:D I have done all my CDing alone. However I think it would be a wonderful experience if I dressed with another CDer as he dressed at the same time. We could assist each other with bra hooks, buttons up the back etc. etc. Each could assist the other with makeup and pic taking. It sounds like a lot of fun. But I would be nervous unless I had complete confidence in my partner. :o