PDA

View Full Version : 1 [very] small step for a man. 1 huge step for a newby

Deborah Jane
08-09-2007, 04:26 PM
I don,t even know if this counts as a first step but here goes! I got home from work, got dressed up[toned it down from the usual type of look] with a light amount of makeup, redhead wig tied back, denim mini, pink t,shirt , and pink flip flops. I then spent 30 minutes in the back garden with my dog! 3 of my nieghbours houses overlook my garden but i needed to know if i could go outside:heehee:

Sweet Jane
08-09-2007, 04:29 PM
....and so you could!!!!! (hehehe). You didn't notice any neighbours blinds a fluttering??

Valerie Nicole
08-09-2007, 04:33 PM
I call that a large step, actually, compared to where I'm at. I won't even walk in front of a window dressed. Well...one time I went out underdressed but that's it. Way to go!

Kate Simmons
08-09-2007, 04:47 PM
Good for you Deborah Jane. Sounds like you enjoyed yourself.:thumbsup::happy:

angelfire
08-09-2007, 05:21 PM
Congrats. I'm still too scared to even leave my room dressed!

JoAnnDallas
08-10-2007, 09:31 AM
Congrads.....I remember the first time I went out in the daylight. I was staying at my sisters house and she lived on a corner, so had a sidewalk on two sides of the house. I walked out the back down the driveway to the side walk, up the side walk, to the cornor, then up the front walk to walkway to the front door, and then entered the front door. Not sure how you felt, but my heartrate mush have been way over a 100BPM. LOL... went even higher when the car came down the street and passed by. It was not until I was in the house that I realized the car did not honk or even slow down. Now I have gone our shopping dressed and even used my fem voice.
Each time you go out, it will get easier and you will want to go out more too. LOL

tracigirl_tv
08-10-2007, 10:33 AM
Yay deborah jane! Love that adrenaline rush! It's all about expanding our "boundaries" and enjoying the trip. Way to go, girlfriend :)

Linda C
08-10-2007, 11:48 AM
I tried to go for a walk last night and lost my nerve - good for you! :D

uknowhoo
08-10-2007, 11:55 AM
:cheer: YAY Deborah Jane!! :cheer:

I'd definitely consider that a first step. One of the best things about first steps is that they lead to second steps, then thirds! We'll look forward to hearing about the next steps too!

Thanx for posting! :hugs:

Tammi

joann07
08-10-2007, 11:58 AM
Good for you Deborah. :thumbsup:
Just go out and be how you want to be.
Who knows, if the neighbors saw you, they probably think you're a relative visiting and just helping with the garden.
Just be yourself, act naturally, and everything will be fine.
Now that you've gone out that first time, can't go back now.
Its too late!! :happy:

btmgrl6
08-10-2007, 12:41 PM
believe me...it gets easier and easier. You go girl!

Steph

CrossKimmy
08-10-2007, 01:21 PM
it's so exciting when you walk outside all dressed up.. I love walking to my car in a dress or skirt or tight jeans

Elif
08-11-2007, 06:00 AM
I have gone as far as sitting on the balcony with my breastforms on under my regular man's shirt.

Sadie J
08-11-2007, 06:26 AM
Way to go girlfriend. You sometimes just have to say "look out world, here I come". Once you find that most people will not even give you a second look. I found that if you believe and act as if you belong, and not call attention to yourself, you'll fit in nicely.. Again, way to go sister.

Sadie

Charleen
08-11-2007, 06:50 AM
definately a STEP! Good for you!