PDA

View Full Version : body hair

clemsontv2002
08-09-2007, 05:00 PM
just wondering what the degree of body hair we have out there? I shave my legs but that is it wanting to do more. I am not so sure my wife would like but once it gets cold I am going all in this year.

alecia a 25 yo married cd she know but not so much accepting workign on it!

loki_uk
08-09-2007, 05:05 PM
I only shave my face and armpits, anything else would be divorce time right now

Doesn't stop me going out to fetish and tranny clubs dressed up....no one cares there or come to that shopping for girly clothes in bob mode

Jennilouise
08-09-2007, 05:08 PM
hi i have quite alot of body hair (not on my head lol) i shave legs and my chest, my partner tired and epi on me and i have started using on my legs it cut down on the cost of blades etc....i used to shave just in the winter this is the first summer i have shaved. i will not be letting my body and leg hair grow back as it looks better plus my partner doesn't really like hair bodies

tanya3
08-09-2007, 05:10 PM
TOO MUCH !!! I shave all of it off and my wife does my back for me . i can't stand it any way .I have to shave at least once a week and my back every two weeks . So needless to say i'm pretty hairy if i don't .

hunny67
Hi, get rid of the chest hair if you have any, it looks & feels much nicer. im sure your wife will be ok in time, ask for her help & opinions Get her involved.
It is nice having another girl around sometimes ontap lol.

Hunny67 GG

clemsontv2002
how long on your chest before you quit seeing bumps? that is the hardest part for me to shave.

clemsontv2002
08-09-2007, 05:11 PM
the whole shaved legs thing has grown on her a lot.

i run a lot how do you shave your armpits and them not sting :( ouch

hunny67
08-09-2007, 05:14 PM
Use lots of shaving foam then use a sensative moisturiser. leave deo off for abit.

Hunny67 GG

Jennilouise
08-09-2007, 05:18 PM
Use lots of shaving foam then use a sensative moisturiser. leave deo off for abit.

Hunny67 GG

i agree with hunny. for the longer hair i.e. your chest use a set of hair clippers which will get rid of the worst and the just shave as normal

jennig
08-09-2007, 05:19 PM
HI I have been shaving and waxing for years to stop my ape like body hair.
jest started lazer and after the first time only small regrowth but test smooth for just over three weeks. It was not cheep but the way I went through razor blades not that bad. had changed over to waxing but after two weeks I was hairie the ape man-woman again. boy I just hate body hair.
huggs jennig:2c:

angelfire
08-09-2007, 05:19 PM
I have a lot of body hair. I went to a pool party last night, and I was literally the only person with chest & back hair. My friend has been trying to get me to wax my back & chest for over a year. One day, I'll get it done.

DonnaT
08-09-2007, 05:21 PM
I shave my underarms all the time, and sometimes, some of the chest. Occasionally I'll shave part of my back, depending on what I plan to wear and if the hair is visible.

My wife doesn't like it, because it is a reminder that I am trans, never mind that I wear panties all the time, and a nightie to bed. She liked the smooth legs when we first married, but after I told her that I was a TV, she didn't like them shaved anymore.

She also doesn't like the stubble that occurs after shaving my chest.

So, I compromise, and reduce the amount of hair using a hair trimmer (including arm hair), but it's still there. The leg hair is harder to see and easier to hide when wearing pantyhose.

Chelseaswpa
08-09-2007, 06:09 PM
I am totally shaved and love it!, Just cant stand to have hair on me anymore, for waht ever reason I leave some on my shins- but Iam not very hairy at all and plan to take that off soon and never let it return. Once you go hairless....... giggles

Sara316
08-09-2007, 09:49 PM
I get rid of all I can reach. I can't get to the hair on my back and there's not anyone I would or could ask to do that for me. Never had a problem with stinging after doing under my arms.

sweetsandy
08-09-2007, 09:55 PM
Shave my legs and face on a regular basis here. I'm lucky as I don't really grown hair on my stomach or chest. ^^

SandyR
08-09-2007, 10:00 PM
I shave my legs every morning (unless she has me working on our house re-model.......hehe). Keep my face clean, trim my eyebrows, clean my underarms, and well those other areas......

Getting Laser hair removal on my chest and back.

Hugs.

SandyR

AmberTG
08-09-2007, 10:34 PM
Sounds like I must be one of the luck ones. No chest hair, a little patch at my hip line on my back, almost no belly hair. I shave my legs, face, hands and pits regularly, as needed.
I had about 20 or so hairs removed from my chest by my electrologist over about a 9 month period of time. There'd be 3 or 4 growing and she'd remove them. A month or two later there'd be a couple more and she'd get them. I found 1 hair about a month ago and had her get that, it's the first one I've seen in several months. That's all I ever had.

Jocelyn Quivers
08-09-2007, 10:46 PM
I shave chest, arms, arm pits, stomach, everything. One benifit and what I also tell people is that having a shaved chest shows better muscle definition. Jocelyn

daniisummers
08-10-2007, 04:45 AM
I shave every bit of body hair off. i even shave my forearm hair

everybody else do the forearms too ?

Sally24
08-10-2007, 05:01 AM
I am lucky in that I don't have much hair except on my arms and legs. I shave my legs and eppilate my arms. I find that if I shave my arms you can still see the hair thru the skin. Eppilating them gives them a really finished look, it hurts but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do! I also do the belly button to bikini line in case my top rides up a little. Make sure you use lots of lotion! Helps the skin heal and feels so good!

Deidra Cowen
08-10-2007, 05:41 AM
Once you are shaved I bet she likes it. Most GGs I have been with think a smooth guy is very sexy. Lets face it all that nasty body hair is gross and does not feel good when ya cuddle.

Sharon B.
08-10-2007, 07:41 AM
I shave my legs, chest, underarms, pubic area and stomach. I don't have any hair on my back.
I do enjoy being hairless and actually get disgusted seeing a hairy person.

Charleen
08-10-2007, 08:18 AM
Shave it all except the head and arms

tracigirl_tv
08-10-2007, 08:22 AM
I shave everything I can reach, there is nothing quite like the feeling of just-shaved, smooooooth skin *ahhhhh*

I am, however, still looking for the answer to the riddle that has puzzled since Cro-Magnon days....how to do the back?

tall_brianna
08-10-2007, 08:26 AM
Not much to start with and I shave it all! If I had it on the back I'm sure i'd figure out a way to attach a razor to a back scratcher. :heehee:

Katie Moore
08-10-2007, 08:47 AM
I just started using an epilator and am very satisfied with it. No stubble...yea!

:love:

Katie

shauna 9
08-13-2007, 09:38 PM
I shave everything. my wife shave my back. sometimes my wife will shave my pubic hairs in a design of her own choice.

Cindi Ann Kelly
08-13-2007, 10:50 PM
I only shave my face and armpits, anything else would be divorce time right now

Doesn't stop me going out to fetish and tranny clubs dressed up....no one cares there or come to that shopping for girly clothes in bob mode

Yes, face and armpits only work for me to. My legs look better that SO's, and that does not work.

Cindi

JOEY88
08-13-2007, 11:00 PM
im a red hed and most of the little body hair i have is almost transluecent but i tried shaving my legs ouch i did somthing wrong worst razor burn of my life

AmberTG
08-13-2007, 11:14 PM
Joey, did you use a shave cream? That really helps.