PDA

View Full Version : An interesting chat

angelfire
08-09-2007, 05:29 PM
I was talking with a girl I work with who used to work at a plus size women's clothing store. Seeing as how I currently work at a women's clothing store too (shipping and receiving), I brought out a bunch of clothes that needed to be priced, and set them on the counter. She says "So, pricing them?" And I reply "No, I decided I am going to buy them." she joked and said "Well, I think this top would look fabulous on you." (Yes, I know, perfect time to tell her if I was going to, but I do value my job at the moment, and don't want to start anything). I tell her it most definitely wouldn't fit, and she says I'm lucky I don't work at the plus size store she used to, cause 'The girls would have a blast with me.'

She tells me that when she worked there they got CDs in all the time, as well as the odd TS (She didn't know it was called a TS, but said "Crossdressers, and the other ones who want to have a sex change"). So she said that they actually had 3 regulars, and she always had fun with helping them shop. Then she added "But it isn't as much fun as if they don't want to dress up, but have to anyway."

Just thought I'd share. There are some good Sales girls out there who actually ENJOY helping us out.

DonnaT
08-09-2007, 05:45 PM
Then she added "But it isn't as much fun as if they don't want to dress up, but have to anyway."

Sounds like she finds it fun to feminize the man.

angelfire
08-09-2007, 06:03 PM
It sure does, but really, would any of us here have a problem with that?

Deborah Jane
08-09-2007, 06:07 PM
It sure does, but really, would any of us here have a problem with that?

I think it could be unnerving to start with, but if she was genuine it could be fun:heehee:

SandyR
08-09-2007, 06:11 PM
For me Cross Dressing is like the perfect crime, so long as I don't tell anyone, I can keep getting by with it. Expect for my loving wife, no one knows, and I really want to keep it that way.

Course there is always a chance someone here could figure it out, but thats ok cause we are all on the same boat,,,,errr shoe or something.

Hugs.

SandyR

JenniferR771
08-09-2007, 06:16 PM
I really like that kind of girl. Couple years ago I told the girl at a thrift shop that my wife had instructed me to buy a whole outfit for Halloween. Pretended I was very embarrassed (not much really). I brought a wig with me and they had a good time--giggling and helping me pick out a whole outfit, bra, blouse, skirt suit, matching earrings and necklace, shoes pantyhose and purse. They had me try on three dresses and come out and model the outfits for them, before they finally settled on the gray suit with dark hose, and black low heels. Fun. I think I will do it again this year.

Valerie Nicole
08-09-2007, 08:30 PM
I think it would be fun to go somewhere out of town and try something like that...getting feminized by SAs and trying on the clothes in public in the stores.

Jodi
08-10-2007, 06:55 PM
I'm not surprised at the co-workers positive comments. SA's enjoy something different that will liven up their day. I've been told in several stores that I am one of their favorite customers. I give their day something different.

One important point. If an SA has helped you well, be sure to buy something from her.

Jodi

jjjjohanne
08-10-2007, 08:45 PM
If you work in a womens' clothing store, that's just the way it is. Men come in and shop. Many women are polite and helpful. Some don't like it, but don't show it. Some people really don't see it as any worse than wearing socks of the wrong gender. Others see it as unpleasant, and you can tell. Almost always, I have encountered mostly pleasant, and even fun sales people.

Joe