PDA

View Full Version : Are women's cloths erotic?

Dita_B
08-09-2007, 05:55 PM
I say YES!

Yesterday I went to Value Village, which is this City's major thrift store, just to have a look around. But, as it always seems to go, I found some items I absolutely could not resist buying before someone else might snatch them away.

Aside from a cute pink sweater with a buttoned turtle neck, and a few other skirts I can wear to the Mall, I found my first little black dress and also a pink ultra short pleated micro skirt. The label says the black dress comes from Le Chateau, a high end store chain where the Yuppies shop and has 3/4 sleeves, an open neck and a short wide falling skirt.

This morning I couldn't wait to try them on and since I had no time for makeup, I just put them all on for a fashion show in front of the mirrors. Of course I had put on my women's underwear to get all curves in the right places and when I put the dress on, I couldn't believe the feeling it gave me.

Normally I am not sexually aroused when I dress, but feeling this tight dress around the upper half of my body and the next to nothing feeling of the wide short skirt below my waist, I could not escape of the delicious erotic feeling this dress would bring upon me.

I was thinking that if I were a genetic woman, and would put a on a dress like that, I would probably be in a continuous state of arousal. How could you do otherwise? Wearing that dress gives me the feeling that I am wearing practically nothing from my waist down. I cannot escape a feeling of being so...available.

After wearing man's cloths for the major part of my life, which are utilitarian at best, this feeling of being so "exposed", by lack of a better word, is just knocking my socks off.

How must a Genetic woman feel when she puts on a dress like that? What thoughts drive her to dress like that? Mind you, I think it looks phenomenal and that is probably the answer: she does it apparently to look like a drop dead gorgeous knockout... But to look and dress like that while you're so...within reach, adds a whole new dimension to the female mystery.

The excitement to be able to share some of the experience of what that exact feeling is, I believe, one of the main drives for my whole cross dressing adventure.

It has been said on this forum that some of us are envious when we see a good looking woman. Some of us would love to look like her, dress like her and live our lives like her and I am among them. But I speak for myself when I say that I cannot possibly understand how in the world a woman can dress so sexy without being totally aroused by it...

I tried on the cute pink little micro skirt as well and although I could never wear that in the street, it IS sold to girls nowadays and some girl has worn it before I got my hands on it. Well, the skirt is sooo short, I can't hide my bum from coming out from under it in the back. It looks great though, IMHO. The lace on the top of my tigh-highs is barely covered on the front, and exposed on the back. And although I know I can never wear it outside, I still think it will become rapidly one of my most favorite skirts...it is just toooo cute.

The reason I am writing this thread is that I want to know how you think GG's experience wearing such sexy outfits in public. What does it do to you? I don't dress to get an erotic kick out of it, I just love to feel feminine and to look like a woman. But wearing this kind of cloths myself have made me believe that I don't have the faintest understanding of how a Genetic Girl must feel when she knows that there is practically NOTHING between her most private parts and the world around her...

Do I make sense? I sure hope so.

:love:Dita.

SandyR
08-09-2007, 06:03 PM
Depending on what, I think so, and the mood. For me sometimes even a simple thing like a shoe can be ver erotic.....

Sandy

DonnaT
08-09-2007, 06:13 PM
Yes, some can be.

Note that a number of the short skirts are meant to be worn over leggings or over short shorts (especially if they are the same color as the skirt).

Lissa Stevens
08-09-2007, 06:39 PM
I used to get an erotic kick from all women's clothes. Over time wearing women's clothes has become a normal thing for me. It is no different to me than if I wore male clothing, except I hate male clothes, but you know what I mean. For a lot of us there is a sexual thrill to wearing some or all women's clothing, and that is fine. It is just not me.

Marla S
08-09-2007, 07:02 PM
It has been said on this forum that some of us are envious when we see a good looking woman. Some of us would love to look like her, dress like her and live our lives like her and I am among them. But I speak for myself when I say that I cannot possibly understand how in the world a woman can dress so sexy without being totally aroused by it...
I think it depends a bit on the associations you have with these kind of clothes.
Actually I have no clue, but I would think for quite a few GGs they are not as positive as they might be for you.
Super sexy clothes can have considerable drawbacks in real life.

RobertaFermina
08-09-2007, 07:10 PM
Wearing the clothes is a bit erotic....I can get a bit of a glow in anticipation of what going out in them will be like....the tightness, the breeze and all....nice.

However ! WEARING THE CLOTHES OUT ON THE TOWN, and noticing Men and Women call themselves to attention as I pass by....now THAT'S EROTIC! (specially when the cute ones get big eyes, roman hands, and russian fingers!).

:rose: Clothes Horse :rose:

Sweet Jane
08-09-2007, 09:43 PM
I think some womens clothes are erotic....especially if they are on an erotic dancer :devil:

jasmim101
08-09-2007, 10:00 PM
i find most ladys clothes are erotic, they make me feel good and i enyoy trying different outfits on,:happy:

AmberTG
08-09-2007, 10:12 PM
I always find certain items of women's clothes to be more erotic on some young lovely, rather then on me. My erotic trigger tends to run along the bondage line for myself, the cloths are secondary. I've been that way sense puberty, it can be hard on a relationship to be this way, especially if the SO doesn't have those interests.
But then, I can always appreciate a fine undergarment on a fine lady. Human nature, I guess.

sarah378619
08-09-2007, 11:47 PM
I feel sexy or erotic in womens clothing,if its lacey or just girly, I love it. I'm not sure GG's feel the same way.
Sarah

ArleneRaquel
08-09-2007, 11:52 PM
Most women's cloths are IHO very erotic, especially Bra's, Panties, and Hose. :love: & :hugs: Trina - Erotic & Hot in Fashion Eyewear & Proud Afro - Celtic Lady

Kate Simmons
08-10-2007, 12:28 AM
I think it depends more on the person. If YOU are erotic, I think the clothes naturally follow, otherwise they just kind of sit there no matter how sexy they may be.:happy:

Billiex2
08-10-2007, 12:30 AM
yes, they are. Esprcially lingerie and tight jeans and skirts and dresses

rustynail
08-10-2007, 01:40 AM
For me most women's lingerie is erotic and i want it. But what i would want most for myself is not the same as what i would want to dress my wife in. I go for the silky feel in clothes for me and how they slide over each other (e.g wearing 2 slips or a slip over panties), but for my wife i would want alot of lace and see through panels. The exception is possible her nighties where I love her in long silky styles. Stockings (and stocking tops) of course are always erotic

Claudia Zylindrias
08-10-2007, 02:50 AM
I love the clothes and I feel erotic and sexy in them. However I believe allot of that is that persons energy flowing from them outward.

silkie h
08-11-2007, 06:45 PM
Yes but sometimes also uncomfortably so.

Alice B
08-11-2007, 07:41 PM
Of course the mood has a lot to do with it, but Hell Yes! Wearing womoans clothing, especially that which is sexymin your mindm is very erotic. And, I for one Love It!:love:

Stephenie S
08-11-2007, 08:00 PM
I can remember women's clothes being erotic.

That was years ago when I could not dress the way I wanted to all the time. With time comes familiarity, and with familiarity, the eroticism fades away. When clothes become "normal" they loose that forbiden fruit aspect.

This is the same for both men and women. My first wife got a real erotic charge out of wearing a tuxedo.

Stephenie

psion128
08-11-2007, 08:32 PM
Yes they are. Especially the ones that are fitted. I know I have a good looking waist and legs. So, yes I love the way they look on me. It gives me a slight arousal. So, CDing is a fetish in a way for me.

Hippy Chic
08-12-2007, 04:54 AM
Absolutely, although not sure what is more erotic, the clothes themselves or the feeling of them on...

This is the same for both men and women. My first wife got a real erotic charge out of wearing a tuxedo.

I just love to wear lingerie underneath a tuxedo... something about best of both male/female worlds.

valery
08-12-2007, 05:42 AM
If I dress it's usually always erotic for me wether it's lingerie or street clothes, that's a main reason for me to dress. O.K. in panties and a top having a lazy evening watching a film it's not, than it's just normal. Girls in sexy clothes makes me go insane, I love it even more than to see them naked. A tight jeans and a see-thru-top with something nice underneath, omg. No reason to undress. And sexy lingerie...please don't undress - my mind says. I think it's what your mind makes out of it. The coverd/secret things are most exciting for me and if you can see the shape like well-formed hips in tight jeans it's like a excessive decoration and my mind freaks out ... but how GGs feel, no Idea, I mean the feel of great drapery on the skin I think must also be great for them but do they get a sexual-kick out of that? No idea. I will ask some of my friends. Good topic. :heehee:

TreKidation
08-12-2007, 06:06 AM
Despite what you may think, crossdressing remains simply nothing but a sexual fetish for MANY people - and so the sexual arousal is in fact "normal" for the issue While the percentage of people on this forum may be higher for those that consider it more a way of life - that is not the norm for those outside a forum such as this.

So - the arousal is normal

Karren H
08-12-2007, 07:02 AM
Not any more!!!! Nothing's erotic!!!

Karren

Tip or Ozma
08-12-2007, 02:29 PM
Even more in the past year--as I have fearlessly and thoughtfully shared my dressing desires with my wife. I now find myself thinking "warm" thoughts about women's casual clothing--their beauty and appeal when tastefully designed and worn.

whitney
08-12-2007, 10:04 PM
Even more in the past year--as I have fearlessly and thoughtfully shared my dressing desires with my wife. I now find myself thinking "warm" thoughts about women's casual clothing--their beauty and appeal when tastefully designed and worn.

I have been dressing full time for nearly three years on the more casual spectrum.
There are some wonderful clothes that could pass either way.
Oh the glory that are stretch denim jeans.
Men have NO idea what they're missing.

ArleneRaquel
08-12-2007, 10:11 PM
Are women's cloths erotic? When I am wearing them you had better believe that they are erotic ! Katrina - Modest Red Headed Vamp :love: & :hugs:

Corset
08-13-2007, 05:42 AM
Hi there to everyone, this is my first post.

I find wearing lingerie, bikinis, corsets, and ladies' garments of any description very erotic, especially in the presence of dominant and very feminine women. I also like doing this in the presence of other transvestites. I also fantasize about doing this in the presence of men who are not cross-dressers, though this happens very rarely (I am bi-curious, not gay). Many women tell me that I have quite a feminine body, which I find very exciting. So, in a word, yes, women's clothes are very erotic for me.

erickka
08-13-2007, 07:25 AM
In the beginning, I would say yes. Nowadays, I just feel more comfortable in a skirt, blouse, and heels than I do in drab jeans and a t-shirt.

laura.lapinski
08-13-2007, 09:05 AM
Absolutly they are erotic. I love wearing the sexy stuff (bra's, panties, sexy tight dresses with long sleves), and looking at myself in the mirror. I also get erotic looking at the clothes in the store.

StephanieH
08-13-2007, 10:12 AM
Many of them are erotic, provided they're not polyester or some funky comfortable cotton blend! As a general rule, if it's uncomfortable, it's erotic! :D

Wendy me
08-13-2007, 10:24 AM
Are women's cloths erotic? yes and no ..... as it's how you view them and wear them ..... so yes and no......

Lisa Golightly
08-13-2007, 10:26 AM
I have been known to wear, or barely wear, things which have maximum visual impact... Not that I personally find them erotic, but I know that others find them stimulating... and that is what they are for... attracting others.

I find being naked more 'yeah baby' tbh... that and old worn out cardigans with holes in the elbows...

:)

Cindi Ann Kelly
08-13-2007, 05:52 PM
Depending on what, I think so, and the mood. For me sometimes even a simple thing like a shoe can be ver erotic.....

Sandy

I couldn't agree more.

Cindi

Khriss
08-13-2007, 09:29 PM
I couldn't agree more.

Cindi and these new boots feelsoo "shwing" oops .. Yes vote then ??
4 Me hmmm > xx"K" :D

caroledwina
08-13-2007, 10:18 PM
Value Village (and indeed several miscellaneous thrift shops) have been a potent source of short skirts - ****ty little half slips, and the occasional dress for me. Just walking up and down the aisles in the womens section gives me a flush.

I look for denim skirts and brown suede skirts among others - but also white jersey and navy blue whatever.

However, I also find that being around womens clothing and making the purchase is much more stimulating than mere ownership. Once I've worn something a few times and got used to it the excitement seems to fade - but shopping for it is intensely pleasant, particularly with a female friend who approves and instigates - makes it easier to get sexy clothes without coming right 'out' in the store lol.

Unfortunately, since I have a beard I can't pass - though have toyed with the idea of shaving the beard, making up and stepping out be-wigged and be-skirted with my skirt, half slip, and nylons swishing and clinging - hmmmmm

my folks live in Victoria and was out there in March - thanks for a really good post:)

Carly

gailwisher
08-14-2007, 10:06 PM
I think that Gg feels sexy and cute . They just love all the looks they get but erotic is another feeling. That erotic feeling is when your hair looks great, your nails are neat and the dress fits so well in every place.
But I will admit for me a new blouse or skirt is a turn on for a few days and I just love the feel on my skin. I love soft things.
I just enjoyed hearing about your new things.
gail

Ibecomingfemale
08-14-2007, 11:25 PM
For me is a GG wearing HOSIERY with Heels. (Not too much in the 2000's)

Now, I wear HOSIERY more and more while GG wearing it less and less to make-up the difference. I do walk up to a GG to say, "Hi" when they are wearing HOSE with heels or flats.

Nylon

switcheralso
08-15-2007, 09:13 AM
I enjoy Extremely Sexy & Seductive bridal white Lingerie. My dream is to have pictures that I can share.:love: