PDA

View Full Version : Favorite hair length?

sarah378619
08-10-2007, 12:19 AM
I love hair to the waist in auburn. I also like mid back or bra strap length. What do you girls like for long hair?
Sarah

ArleneRaquel
08-10-2007, 12:32 AM
I like to wear my hair down to my shoulders and very long in the back, auburn of course. Sometimes I wear a Red Afro, similiar, in length and style as Allison Stewart wears on MSNBC. :love: & :hugs: Trina - aka " Hot Afro - Irish Babe "

Billiex2
08-10-2007, 12:53 AM
love shoulder length red, but if blonde, the longer the better

Ashley Lynn Swift
08-10-2007, 12:55 AM
After my best friends wedding i'm growing my hair out, i Want it to grow it out just about 3 to 4 inchs past my shoulder's maybe dye it back out to a lighter shade of blonde, I used to have natural bleach blonde hair, but over the last four years because of the fact that i cut it real short in high school, and have had to use a lot of jel to keep it looking good it's kind of been damaged and started to turn to a sandy blonde, still to light to be considered light brown, plus my hairs just to thick to keep it short and have it look good

Mollyanne
08-10-2007, 03:01 AM
My favorite hair length is at the shoulder or just above it. But sadly when age is the consideration and care also are involved then shorter hair length is the rule. My natural color is auburn sooooooo I try to keep it that way.

:love: Mollyanne

tanya3
08-10-2007, 03:11 AM
the wig i have is about bra strap length and chestnut in color . i was suprized when i got it becuase it matches my natural hair color . wouldn't want it any shorter or any longer .

Sheri 4242
08-10-2007, 03:39 AM
While all of my early wigs were shoulder length or longer, my wife and the stylist/makeup artist I used out in Las Vegas thought it more age appropriate, as well as a style that helped define my face in a natural way, to go shorter. That's when I went to the Raquel Welch style you see in my avatar photo.

Tamera
08-10-2007, 03:57 AM
The picture in the avatar is the way I like it.
Tamera

Joanna0909a
08-10-2007, 02:46 PM
While I would love to have hair down to my bra strap, it is not going to happen. My age dictates shorter, so I have it just above my shoulders and it must work. I had an older woman at a muesusm tell me my hair was bueatiful. I guess I got the wig just right that day. Or it could be the suggession a GG gave me about the part. Either way, I know the comment made the day.
Joanna

Shelly Preston
08-10-2007, 02:48 PM
Shoulder lenght hair

Thats the lenght that suits me the best

Wendy me
08-10-2007, 02:55 PM
i don't know my real hair is 3/4 of the way down my back Blondie and still growing....... i don't have a wig ......

sarah378619
08-10-2007, 03:01 PM
You are lucky wendy,
I wish i still had my own hair long. I had it to my bra strap when I was younger.
Huggs,
Sarah

Jennilouise
08-10-2007, 03:22 PM
I have just got a wig that is so near my natural colour and the length isjust below my bra strap and i love the length.

Carroll
08-10-2007, 03:54 PM
just past the shoulder, and a dirty blonde color, with is not even close to my brown hair

JamesAlan
08-10-2007, 04:14 PM
From the age of 13 to 20 I kept my own hair short, but have been growing it out-to the delight of everyone I know. My hair is now almost down to my waist. Though I've always liked long hair on my mates. My girlfriend's hair is shoulder length and she's loving it. She's probably going to grow her hair down to her waist. Probably to make up for 20 odd years of short hair. Though I love her wavy black hair. She wants to dye her's red...I'm thinking of dying mine auburn again or doing highlights again.