PDA

View Full Version : Have you noticed?

stefcd1
08-10-2007, 12:50 PM
Today after cleaning my house I started a load of laundry. There when looking in the tub I realized that everything that I was washing was lingerie except for one pair of guy socks which I have to wear to work. There are panties, slips, a bra, blouse and a skirt. Also, about 95% of the time when I am not at work I am in female dress. Just has sort of sneaked up on me and if this trend continues, I will be living as a woman almsot 24/7. Has anyone else experience this journey?

Stef

KandisTX
08-10-2007, 12:53 PM
As I can only dress when it is only the "three of us gals" (Glitter GG, Myself, and our daughter) home, I tend to dress more and more in the time I do get to dress. For instance, this whole summer I have had to put Kandis away, almost entirely, as our son was here visiting. I do know that when laundry is done in our house, it is done on Fridays and it is mine and Glitter GGs stuff... all the lingerie washed is mine, except for the odd time when she must wear a bra for some public event or such. Odds are if you see a bra hanging up in the bathroom (NEVER EVER PUT THEM IN THE DRYER GURLS) it's mine. Unless of course it's the smaller ones then they are our daughters. :)

Kandis:love:

btmgrl6
08-10-2007, 01:06 PM
If I find male socks in my wash I wonder ...Who left these here?:heehee:

Deborah Jane
08-10-2007, 03:28 PM
I just realised i,ve got a lot more femme clothes than drab. I,ve only been living on my own for 8 months and when i started i only had a few items! Oh well i guess that explains why i,ve never got any money:(

reneecroix
08-10-2007, 03:39 PM
Hi Steph, I seem to be following same trail you're on. I"ve been able to work at home office for several weeks now, and stay dressed. The laundry's been way more femme lately. If i have to go to office or meetings then it's on with the corporate uniform fashion. Dry clean bill is way down too :happy:. I almost forget what's hanging up on "his" side of the closet or where his socks are.

sarah378619
08-10-2007, 03:46 PM
I do not live alone, so sarah's laundry is seperate. I did go through a time in my teens when I dress like a girl 24/7 and loved it. So I do know the trend. Just wear what makes you feel special.
Sarah

JamesAlan
08-10-2007, 04:07 PM
Before I moved back to Va, my girlfriend left her femme stuff with me. So I did her femme laundry. Though she has more femme clothes that she wears often than she does drab clothes. I think I've only seen her in 4 different shirts...6 at most.

Eileen
08-10-2007, 05:00 PM
Stef it is great to realize we are living the way we have felt for so many years. I know it makes me feel younger.

Eileen

Marcie Sexton
08-10-2007, 05:32 PM
four of my seven days are usually spent as a man, but when I "make" time, i like to spend as much time as possible dressed...

Seems like the spring/summer months does take a toll on my dressing, so many out side things to take care of, excuses to make, but none the less I do enjoy the feel of being dressed...

DonnaT
08-10-2007, 05:34 PM
No so much, laundry wise. But with respect to closet space, yes. In the master bedroom, we have two closets. When our daughter moved out, my wife needed more closet space, so she moved her things into the closet in our daughter's vacated room. My fem stuff now fills the second closet in the master bedroom. I sometimes wonder how I accumulated so much.