PDA

View Full Version : My perfect pretty dress

silkyslipgirl
03-17-2005, 10:12 AM
I'm a bit of an ebay addict - I'm always searching for pretty clothes on the web. Sometimes I buy stuff that doesn't quite fit, then there are times when it just doesn't look as good as you hoped it would. But on occasions - like today - you end up with something so dreamlike that you just want to rush out and show your beautiful, glamorous girly self off to the whole world!

This dress looked gorgeous in the picture. Pink satin with a lace overlay and sleeves. It looked like my dream dress, and when I won the auction I was so excited. I couldn't wait to receive it, but as ever I was worried that when I got it, it wouldn't fulfil all my hopes.

Well, it arrived today and I've got to tell you, I feel like the sexiest woman in the world.

Before I put it on I made sure I was as feminine as possible. I had a nice bath, spritzed myself with White Musk perfume, donned my wavy blond wig, brushed it into place and made up my face with real care and attention. I then put on my white bra, panties, suspender belt and lacy half slip with sheer 'barely there' stockings and slipped into my pink high heels. The anticipation before I put on the dress was awesome. I was so excited!

I zipped it down the back and stepped into it. So far, so good, but would it slide up over my waist? Yes, it would. It was perfect - so perfect, in fact, that it might have been tailored just for me. I pulled it up over my shoulders, zipped it up, palmed the skirt into place over my slip and stockings and then - with tingling excitement - turned to look at myself in the mirror...

OMG - what a lovely sight! The feeling of femininity was so wonderfully overpowering that I nearly 'delighted myself' there and then. But I managed to resist. This was a feeling I wanted to last for a long time. And it did. Several hours later the glow of girly pleasure is still all over me.

There are some days when it's just so much fun to be alive. Sheer crossdressing ecstasy, and all for only £19.99 plus postage!!

carolynhcd
03-17-2005, 10:24 AM
Honey, you sound so beautiful I am going to have a hard time concentrating on my work today! I am so happy your shopping turned out wel and I think we all deserve to see you in your glory. Any chance our our princess in a pic?

ToniB
03-17-2005, 10:27 AM
There's something about UK girls I just seem to click with, must be the air or something. I was with you all the way Slippysilkgirl. I've pictured a sheath dress, figure hugging right down to the knees, that slithers around the body when you move. Post us a picture to see how close I got, or post us a URL which shows a similar one on Ebay!

I once saw Dolly Parton perform in a tight knee length cerise satin skirt with partial lace overlay and matching satin bolero jacket over black lace camisole. She also had sheer black hose and really high spike heeled pumps on, so moving about the sage was obviously not too easy. I got it on tape and played it over and over again, but I can't remember what number she sang, I was captivated by pink satin and lace!

If you're a size 14-16, can I borrow yours sometime, or even try it on? Hope I'm not too far away! It really sounds delicious. No wonder you were on a high for so long!

ToniB

Tonia
03-17-2005, 11:00 AM
Shopping is Fun but not as fun as receiving you’re package threw the mail I usually shop at a department store but I have purchased items threw catalogs before it is very exciting to finally receive what you ordered. Glad to hear that it was a perfect fit.:) Now show us a photo.......;)

Paula A
03-17-2005, 12:49 PM
I agree, nothing better that finding the perfect dress, skirt or blouse and being able to try it on and have it fit perfectly. Good for you.

NOW WHERE ARE THOSE PICTURES, COME ON, I'M DYING HERE! :D