PDA

View Full Version : Impulsive Behavior?

darley dee
08-10-2007, 05:43 PM
Hi girls, I have a dilemma, Next week my wife is going out of town for four days, and I have been soooo looking forward to some quality "me "time. So much so that new dresses and shoes, wigs and make up have been ordered. A new nightgown was purchased also, as I can sleep enfemme if I so Choose. She knows I dress and understands that a "GIRL" needs time to herself. I sometimes get to dress once a month on saturdays when she is at work. Finally to the dilemma, when I dress I like to be as presentable as I can get , When I have the opportunity to stay en femme multiple days as opposed to a couple of hours I want to shave EVERYTHING . The urge gets so over whelming I usally cave in, its Impulsive and almost impossiable to stop, the end product is so worth it ,until later,back in male mode, when the guilt sets in ,then the shame. Am I the only one that deals with this??? and If not what do you do?

btmgrl6
08-10-2007, 05:48 PM
Why guilt and shame? it's only hair and will grow back before you know it. Lot's of guys shave off or remove leg and chest hair...it's just more comfortable. If the wife doesn't mind (doesn't sound like she does) WTH?

Steph

Dita_B
08-10-2007, 05:49 PM
I shave EVERYTHING... No guilt, only satisfaction and happiness.

Go for it...

:love:Dita.

SandyR
08-10-2007, 06:16 PM
Getting laser hair removal done on my Chest and Back, shave my legs every day, keep my eyebrows trimmed, face shaved.......yeah....I understand! Go for it!

SandyR

CammyT
08-10-2007, 06:26 PM
Aloha,
I shave about every week; whether I'm going en femme or not. I definitely shave when I do transform. The sensation of nylons and lace against bare skin is just soooo yummy!

Salieuro
08-10-2007, 06:28 PM
I can relate to you on the shame and guilt thing. I shave my upper legs, where nobody will see them. I just can't bring myself to shave the lower legs yet, mainly because my hair there is about an inch and half long, and it would be VERY noticeable.

Maybe you should do it in the winter, when you wouldn't wear shorts, then only your wife will see and she doesn't mind

whitney
08-10-2007, 07:09 PM
I shave EVERYthing.
Even if I'm dressed in drab and wearing shorts, nobody really notices my legs. Even if they do, so?
Shame doesn't enter into it because I'm not ashamed of anything I do..
I'm really sorry that something that fills you with such joy leads to that feeling. It's not right hun.
I hope that leaves you very soon!

Stephenie S
08-10-2007, 08:05 PM
And just where does this guilt and shame come from?

Try and figure this out. If you are like many others here, you will understand that it's all a figment of your imagination. Here is the honest to God, unvarnished truth: NO ONE CARES!!!!!

For goodness sake, hon, shave already. Listen dear, look up a few past threads on leg shaving. You will find that the overwhelming majority of those that do it find that it's absolutely NO BIG DEAL. NOBODY CARES!

And if you really, really feel you need an excuse, lots and lots of very masculine type guys shave all over all the time. Weight lifters, body builders, bicycle racers, competitive swimmers, models, just to name a few that fall to mind.

This dilema of yours is ALL in your mind. Relax and enjoy yourself. How long are you going to put this off?

And as others have already said, IT ALL GROWS BACK. Quicker than we like, I might add. Quicker than we like.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Michelle S
08-10-2007, 09:42 PM
Is your wife OK with you shaving your body hair? If not, I can see your concern. It can certainly effect her sexual feelings. One girlfriend I had was OK with the cross dressing but felt male leg hair to be arousing, so I'd only shave them for one month in the winter.

When I did not have a girlfriend I did not shave my legs because it would be hard to explain on a date. My current SO is OK with me shaving my legs so I have been keeping them shaved. I worried about people at the gym noticing, but no one has.

Sheri 4242
08-10-2007, 10:32 PM
Here is the honest to God, unvarnished truth: NO ONE CARES!!!!! For goodness sake, hon, shave already. Listen dear, look up a few past threads on leg shaving. You will find that the overwhelming majority of those that do it find that it's absolutely NO BIG DEAL. NOBODY CARES!

And if you really, really feel you need an excuse, lots and lots of very masculine type guys shave all over all the time. Weight lifters, body builders, bicycle racers, competitive swimmers, models, just to name a few that fall to mind.

Stephenie gave close to the same list I gave on another thread the other day. Especially in the south (but really in many areas) I would say the majority of football players (and coaches) shave. Those that do it just for the season, usually start when two-a-days begin. Then there are weightlifters, swimmers, cyclists, tennis payers, and on and on. It is NO BIG DEAL!!! True, some GG's prefer "their man" to have hair, but that is where boundaries and balance fit in. Men that rarely if ever wear short pants will, when they reach their mid-to-late fifties, find they have no leg hair left. Just tonight -- just a few hours ago -- my wife and I were watching the tv show "Las Vegas" and we noted that the male dancers sent to entertain this group of women (Chippendale style) were hairless. How many GG's think the Chippendales are so'ooo sexy, yet would throw a fit if their SO shaved in the same manner?!!!

I'm really sorry that something that fills you with such joy leads to (the feelings of shame). It's not right hun.

I guess most of us have felt some level of fear, shame, and guilt associated with crossdressing at some point. The thing is to get to the point where you accept yourself -- accept who and what you are!!! Don't deny yourself unto yourself!!! Life is too short -- if this gives you fulfillment and/or joy, accept it and move forward!!!

BarbaraTalbot
08-11-2007, 12:17 AM
Shaving leaves you with a visible reminder after all the clothes are back in a drawer. I, too have issues with cycles of feeling a little ashamed, or just silly, or guilty. The feeling for me varies but it stems from messages going back to age 4 with mother dearest let me know in no uncertain terms, backed by Deuteronomy that it is NOT OK, and that it would displease God.

I don't know your background but the fact that nearly all of us did this in secret says that someone (ourselves even) told us it was not OK.

Be gentle with yourself.

SANDRA MICHELLE
08-11-2007, 12:29 PM
Go for it and scrap the shame and guilt. We all have a little angst about differant things at these times, no body will care in 100 years or so. My wife is leaving on a trip next week and I will have 4 days of full time en-femme so I feel your "pain". I can't wait

sarah378619
08-12-2007, 10:05 AM
Dee,
I used to have the same feelings before I accepted myself. That my fem self is me too.Now I don't feel the guilt because I have intergrated"her" into me. Don't feel guilty,you are just being you. Love those feelings/impulses"girlly feelings", and enjoy yourself.
Huggs,
Sarah

Chantelle CD
08-12-2007, 01:13 PM
Dee,
I used to have the same feelings before I accepted myself. That my fem self is me too.Now I don't feel the guilt because I have intergrated"her" into me. Don't feel guilty,you are just being you. Love those feelings/impulses"girlly feelings", and enjoy yourself.
Huggs,
Sarah

This goes for me as well, i had those feelings when i didnt accept myself for this part of me. But after i just said the heck with it, i have to love myself for all of me, i can now do things in guy mode just for the girl in me, like shaving, doing my eyebrows, ect. and she stays in line for me. Like you said the reward is worth it, and so is she really :)

Veronica 1
08-12-2007, 08:07 PM
Well, if you are like me and have a macho job, shave everything that can't be hidden by a long sleeve shirt. I stop shaving at my wrists as that is the only part of my hairless body that is visible to anybody. If I need to, I can cover this with gloves when en fem.

Angie G
08-12-2007, 08:17 PM
Shaving so no sin hun I keep my legs shaved all the time and in the coller part of the year my underarms and my belly and upper chest :hugs:
Angie