PDA

View Full Version : Sunbathing with the ex GF in a G-string

SexySteph
08-10-2007, 07:08 PM
I just had the most wonderful experience. We are experiencing some real warm sunny days here and the ex GF which I am still good friends with invited me over to her loft which use to be ours :sad: Anyways it has a rood top terrace and we decided to soak up some rays. (Yes I know all about skin cancer so save the comments please). She was in her bikini and I had worn shorts but had a pink G-string underneath. I decided to remove my shorts and although the GF knew I liked to CD she never really encouraged it. I told her that I wear panties pretty much everyday now and she said "whatever makes you happy" Geez where was this support when we were together? Anyways I got to spend the afternoon in a sexy g-string and felt amazing that I finally told her this is who I am. Oh ya she noticed my shaved armpits too and just said to watch for ingrown hairs. :happy:

Marcie Sexton
08-10-2007, 07:19 PM
Now that is what friends are for...sharing things "just because", even if that friend is an ex, which can result in some of your best friendships. Or for me atleast...