PDA

View Full Version : Need help from you closetted girls

Veronica53
08-11-2007, 08:26 AM
I have just started to aquire some of my own things and as they accumulate I have to start thinking about putting (hiding) these things in a safe place or at least reasonably safe. Right now I have a couple of things in my tool box, a couple of things in my work truck, about the only thing I don't have to worry about is my pantyhose as my wife knows I wear everyday (for RLS):heehee:. Any help would be appreciated.

Hugs Veronica

MsJanessa
08-11-2007, 08:33 AM
I would find a place away from your house to store your femme articles---a rental storage facility or a friend's place is a good idea---if you keep them around your home, your wife will eventually find them so you might save yourself the trouble and tell her now---if that is impossible to do without paying a significant penalty, then you should stow them away from your residence.

kaitlin
08-11-2007, 08:55 AM
The best overall answer to this question is to talk to your wife about your feelings. It would be so much better to hear it from you than to find out on her own. Kaitlin

Ashley1
08-11-2007, 09:08 AM
Veronica, the first thing that I would do is to get some plastic containers that will provide a fairly tight seal to protect your things from any type of contamination. Then find an out of the way place to put them where most likely you are the only one to access them such as the rafters in your garage over your work area. This way they are available when you have an opportunity to use them, but where others are not likely to get out a step ladder to poke around and find them. Caring for your things and putting them out of the way are the two things that you need to think about as well as being able to access them when you want them. :hugs:
:love:
Ashley

Jillm
08-11-2007, 09:20 AM
When I got married I wore pantyhose 24 – 7 (and still do) and only wore skirts and stuff occasionally, but my SO new that. Fortunately for me my SO and I were both a 9/10 and wore a 9 ½ shoe, so when she wasn’t around I helped myself to her wardrobe. I’m still a 9/10 but she is a little bigger, so we each have our own wardrobes now. Anyway if you don’t want her to know that you wear more than just pantyhose you need to think about the places she doesn’t usually look, maybe the attic, or behind the files in a file cabinet, or in a box labeled taxes, or something like that. Hopefully one day you can tell her and she will appreciate your dressing. I guess I’m fortunate to have a SO that enjoys dressing me up.

RylieCD
08-11-2007, 09:29 AM
Tell her, The sooner the better, Open communication is the key in any relationship. My wife found indications and then was curious, so they will find out sometime. It would have been better for me to be open and honest from the begining.

Eva Marie
08-11-2007, 09:54 AM
Do you detect an echo here? Good advice, with the underlying theme - Tell! She's your wife, not your competitor (we hope).

Priscilla Ann
08-11-2007, 10:48 AM
I would find a place away from your house to store your femme articles---a rental storage facility or a friend's place is a good idea---if you keep them around your home, your wife will eventually find them so you might save yourself the trouble and tell her now---if that is impossible to do without paying a significant penalty, then you should stow them away from your residence.

I second what MsJanessa says.

SophiaS
08-11-2007, 11:12 AM
I would suggest not putting things in your truck or toolbox. What if your wife needed a screwdriver or for some reason was looking for something in your truck.

Yes, yes, the true best answer is to tell your wife, but we both know that it probably wont happen. I would suggest finding somewhere like the basement, the subfloor etc that she'd never have a reason to look at.

Jocelyn Quivers
08-11-2007, 11:24 AM
When I was growing up I stored my fem items in a chest and had a lock on it. I would also place magazines over top all of the fem items so that if the trunk were opened by a nosy family member they would hopefully just assume that I kept magazines in there. I know this is easier said than done, but one consideration in coming out is that eventually if your wardrobe gets big enough it will be very hard and time consuming to hide all of your items. Jocelyn

Stephenie S
08-11-2007, 11:37 AM
There is absolutely no question here. you need to tell your wife. This is your wife, remember? Your soulmate, your partner, the love of your life. Really, hon, do you want to cut her off from something that is so much a part of you?

And here's the clincher, dear. She is going to find out. They all do, sooner or later, and when it's later, the s**t really hits the fan when she realizes that you have been LYING to her all those years. This is ALWAYS much worse than the simple act of sharing with her in the beginning.

Years ago, when my wardrobe was much smaller, my wife found a bra in my briefcase (she NEVER went in my breifcase, right?), she moved out for a week!
It took me that long to convince her that it was really mine.

So listen to me (and everyone else here), and tell her, hon. It's the only way.

Lovies, Stephenie

Veronica53
08-11-2007, 11:42 AM
Some great suggestions and thank you all for your help. I'm not sure how she would react even after 31 years of marriage,but Im not sure if I've got the cohonas to tell. Ok I've got and they sometimes get in the way LOL.

:love:Veronica

Veronica53
08-11-2007, 11:47 AM
There is absolutely no question here. you need to tell your wife. This is your wife, remember? Your soulmate, your partner, the love of your life. Really, hon, do you want to cut her off from something that is so much a part of you?

And here's the clincher, dear. She is going to find out. They all do, sooner or later, and when it's later, the s**t really hits the fan when she realizes that you have been LYING to her all those years. This is ALWAYS much worse than the simple act of sharing with her in the beginning.

Years ago, when my wardrobe was much smaller, my wife found a bra in my briefcase (she NEVER went in my breifcase, right?), she moved out for a week!

So listen to me (and everyone else here), and tell her, hon. It's the only way.

Lovies, Stephenie

It's easy to say that and you are probably right but it is difficult to process,I do notice that you didn't disclose this to your wife and she found out and I appreciate that you are talking from experience

Hugs veronica

Laney GG
08-11-2007, 11:47 AM
Just to echo so many others' comments. It would be a good idea to sit down and come clean. No matter how careful you think you are being, one slip up and it could get really ugly! Especially if she looks in your tool box and finds women's underwear/clothing. First thing she'll think is that you're cheating on her!! So then how do you explain it???? In my case, when I started suspecting something was up, I looked in all of those "places" I don't normally venture, because that would be the most likely place to hide things. Trust me, things got extemely ugly around here for a while, but now we're doing a lot of talking and trying to come to an understanding of the situation. I didn't run, but was very angry, hurt and confused. But, because I love him, we're working on it! Just a thought from a GG and caring (not stupid) wife!!!

Sapphire
08-11-2007, 12:02 PM
You must first consider talking with your partner - but do so with great care. And do not assume that your desire to crossdress will meet with acceptance. Either way there is a lot at stake, but having your feminine things appear in unexpected places is best avoided - it may well lead to harmful misunderstandings as has already been pointed out.

jennCD
08-11-2007, 12:21 PM
... it will obviously lead you to a new set of things to deal with, but they are things you'll probably need to deal with eventually but at least you can work out boundaries and possibly get more space for your other half without worrying.
Since telling my wife, we've been more open about my CDing, agreeing that I need my own things, and although she's not into "seeing" anything, it is a great burden I feel lifted for our relationship and my inner peace.

Good luck,
jenn

Veronica 1
08-11-2007, 03:15 PM
about the only thing I don't have to worry about is my pantyhose as my wife knows I wear everyday (for RLS):heehee:.

Hugs Veronica

Please tell me, what is RLS? I love to wear pantyhose under my drabs and if I got busted it could make a good excuse. :heehee:

Faith_G
08-11-2007, 04:31 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Restless_legs_syndrome

Says under "Lifestyle changes and other non-medicinal approaches" that tight pantyhose helps. :D

OK, everyone start bouncing your right leg all the time. :jumping:

hunny67
08-11-2007, 04:43 PM
Some great suggestions and thank you all for your help. I'm not sure how she would react even after 31 years of marriage,but Im not sure if I've got the cohonas to tell. Ok I've got and they sometimes get in the way LOL.

Tell your wife before she finds your stash & thinks the worst. im glad my partner had the guts to tell me after a few weeks of dating, we have been living together now since end of feb & we have loads of fun when he dresses.

Hunny67 GG

Eugenie
08-11-2007, 05:26 PM

I can sympathize with your concerns... However it feels so good not having to hide anymore...

I'm not in the same situation as yours since my Wife has known almost imediately after our wedding (38 years ago), but I was still hidding pretty much my "femme stuff". Recent evolution of our lives has made us be more tolerant. So I have now a closet full of women clothes in my bedroom...

Thinking of the fact that you have not come out to your wife before, I think that the truth is probably the same as for many of us: we discovered quite a lot about X-deressing since the advent of an easy to access internet world...

Internet websites and above all forums such as this one, have given us more information about the nature of X-dressing and made us feel less guilty. Me included of course...

Feeling guilty was for many of us (not all of course) the primary reason we wouldn't come out to anybody about our x-dressing, including our SO's...

Perhaps this could be a scenario that would be understandable by your wife. Having hiden all this time is indeed one of the biggest grievance wives have towards their X-dressers husbands. The new deal with the internet could provide a good dexplanation to that long silence: "Darling I was feeling so guilty that I was afraid to talk to anybody, including you. I feel so bad about that... Now I know that I'm not alone.... .... .... .... etc."

However there is no guaranty that even if she accepts the delay in coming out she will accept the coming out itself...

It is quite a change to realize that the "man" whom your wife married 31 years ago is so different than what she thought... (note that some wives have had some doubts for a long time but didn't want to make their husbands feel bad...)

If she is like my wife, yours may not like it your X-dressing but tolerate it... That is far better, at least from my point of view, than having to hide so much to someone you really love.

In addition it will give you a lot more freedom: you will not have to hide your "femme" clothes and products anymore.
:hugs:
Eugenie

Veronica 1
08-11-2007, 06:24 PM
Thanks, I think that I feel partial Parkinsons disease coming on. :D

Jennilouise
08-11-2007, 06:34 PM

You really need to tell your wife, if she find your stash she could thing the worst. if you tell her she my not be accepting which is understanding but aleast she will know that you not seeing another woman. the upstide to this is she could be understanding.

i wish you all the best

jenni

trannie T
08-11-2007, 06:49 PM
Find a large coffee can with a tight fitting lid. Put your girlie stuff in the can annd make sure the lid is on tight. Bury the can in the back yard. Leave it there until you work up the courage to talk with your wife.

Alice B
08-11-2007, 07:39 PM
I think that if you wear pantyhose every day and your wife knows and accepts this, you do not need to hide your ytour desires and clothing. I feel you can talt to her in an open and honest way and be supprised at what happens.:hugs:

Davinnia
08-11-2007, 07:41 PM
I have to agree with the majority here that telling your wife is the best thing to do. Before I came out, I too hid my stash, but there is really no totally safe place to hide things & not be accidentally found. Now I have a drawer for my underwear & nighties & my makeup bag & it's much easier to access.
Before I came out to my wife, I read all the threads about others'experience & on the whole most survived the ordeal. I dress as before,not in my wife's company, but feel guilt free & if she found me dressed it would not be a big deal.
I imagine that by joining this forum you must be doing a great deal of thinking about your dressing & what to do about it. I found that eventually I realised that telling was the logical,most honest [to myself & my wife]way to go.
Don't jump in feet first just because we advise you to tell your wife, keep reading the relevent threads & come to your own conclusion. We are all here to help & have been through the same situation you are in now.

My very best wishes to you.

psion128
08-11-2007, 08:38 PM
I highly suggest keeping it away from the cars/truck or home if you are trying to hide CDing from your wife. Cuz when she finds that stuff, she's gonna assume it is the other woman's clothes and you are cheating on her. Your best beat is to tell her you do CD. Cuz it will leak out some how. Do tell her that you CD. Just tell her that we need to have a serious talk.

I know you might be like "no way" but I'm glad with my exwife I told her before we started to get serious and she was cool with it. But do tell her. Now remember, most women are going to be very upset. My exwife still didn't like it because she married for a man not a CDer. The other option is to stop all together to avoid any big drama. But that is a last resort so she will never know. Its your life. You make the call.

Tina
08-11-2007, 08:48 PM
Veronica, do you wear pantyhose for Restless Leg Syndrome,
(RLS). I have this also but never know stockings would help.

Where did you find out that pantyhose help relieve Restless
Leg Syndrome.

I would be interested in hearing your answer because as you
well know RLS is an annoying pain to say the least.

Thanks for your help.

Tina

Sally2005
08-11-2007, 10:52 PM
RLS... I got it too. It is worse when taking anti-depressants. Anyway, does shaving or waxing legs and arms help?

Hiding stuff...some place no one would look. Empty 5 gallon dry wall container stored with your other guy junk, hole under the stairs, basement ceiling above the suspended ceiling, trunk of the fixer upper car that only you have the keys for etc...etc...

Eugenie
08-12-2007, 03:53 AM
Veronica, do you wear pantyhose for Restless Leg Syndrome,
(RLS). I have this also but never know stockings would help.

Where did you find out that pantyhose help relieve Restless
Leg Syndrome.

I would be interested in hearing your answer because as you
well know RLS is an annoying pain to say the least.

Thanks for your help.

Tina

I don't know if this is similar to support hoses for Restless Leg Syndrome, but I have to wear special support long stocking to avoid the risk of varicose legs. I wear them every time I take an airplane.

They do help. My legs are less painful at the end of the trip. They come in "male" or "female" design. Guess which I bought :heehee:

But that takes us somewhat away from the topic of this thread... :D

:hugs:
Eugénie

chatnat GG
08-12-2007, 04:13 AM
u should be upfront and honest with your wife...my partner is a crossdresser and at first i thought he was having an affair because i would find receipts for female clothing, girls items etc and i found myself to be totally snooping on his every move. Its taken me over a year to except that he crossdressers but we ave an agreement that all his female accessories can stay out in the shed and none of his clothes are to be inside. good luck

Emma England
08-12-2007, 07:48 AM
I would prefer you to tell her. Honesty will mean that you won't have to hide.

CD Tammy
08-12-2007, 08:00 AM
Telling your wife is of course the best option but if she doesn't understand cross-dressing or if you just have to hide it as I do, I use the crawl spaces above my garage. There is absolutely zero chance in my case of her getting up there besides I have the only key. I also have a "special" filing cabinet at my work.

I just learned something from reading this thread. I think I have just developed RLS... Do my legs twitch, nope but I like the treatment.

JenniferR771
08-12-2007, 08:26 AM
My wife caught me 6 years ago. Hated it. But now is very slightly tolerant. I keep most of my girly dainties out in my storage shed--only I have the key--but she knows where I keep my things. A few dresses i keep in the far dark corner of my closet--in garment bags.

Angela d'Evial
08-12-2007, 11:11 AM
If you are wearing pantyhose all this time it will not be a great shock if you tell her the whole truth.
I was hiding everything for 33 years and it took a lot of time to put everything back and be shure not to forget anything.
After I joined this site in May this year everything went in an avalanche and a month month later I told my SO and kids.
Now my heels are on the shoe rack with hers and my skirts on a hanger in the closet. What a luxury !!!!!
That is way better than under the stairs in the basement.
Good luck.

Achnes

nicole090456
08-12-2007, 11:31 AM
Dont put your stuff up in the loft, I did and my wife discovered it.

I will tell the story another time.

Nicole

trannie T
08-12-2007, 06:27 PM
If pantyhose works for restless leg syndrome how about restless chest syndrome requiring one to wear a bra, restless eyelash syndrome cured by mascara and restless ***** syndrome which is mitigated by wearing panties?

Lori SC
08-12-2007, 11:05 PM
Oh Puleezee Girls!

Veronica, you asked for advice on where to hide your stash, and a lot of the girls are telling you to tell you wife. Good advice, but not what you asked for!

As a formerly closetted girl - like MOST of us - here's where I hid my stash(es).

I think the safest place, although not easily accessible is the attic. I have a house with those decending stairs in the ceiling. I could get up there easily when no one was home. I hid a lot of things under the insulation. No one would ever find it except in a house remodeling project.

Get creative with your workbench. I had an old dresser that I built into a small workbench in the garage. There was space behind the drawers and the garage wall for a lot of items. I didn't build it this way, it just happened. If I built it, I would have made it bigger! You could only get to the clothes if you pulled the drawers completly out. Very easy to do, but who would do that? How often do you pull the drawers out of your dressers?

I really recommend this. You don't need to be a real handy man either. Buy an old dresser at some garage sale. Put it one foot from the wall of the garage. Cover the top with 3/4" plywood to the garage wall. Cover both sides with plywood to the garage wall. There will be a lot of space behind the drawers for storage. You will have to remove the back of the original dresser. You can figure out ways to keep things back there, and not falling into the drawers. (Your stuff gets wrinkled, but nothings perfect).

Lastly, I built a workbench and I included a secret space in it for my things. Somewhat elaborate, but I needed the workbench anyway.

Lastly, I did end up telling my wife. What gave me away? She still doesn't exactly know or care where I hid my things. What gave me away was the computer!

Hugs, Lori

Sheri 4242
08-13-2007, 12:35 AM
Get creative with your workbench. I had an old dresser that I built into a small workbench in the garage. There was space behind the drawers and the garage wall for a lot of items. I didn't build it this way, it just happened. If I built it, I would have made it bigger! You could only get to the clothes if you pulled the drawers completly out. Very easy to do, but who would do that? How often do you pull the drawers out of your dressers?

I really recommend this. You don't need to be a real handy man either. Buy an old dresser at some garage sale. Put it one foot from the wall of the garage. Cover the top with 3/4" plywood to the garage wall. Cover both sides with plywood to the garage wall. There will be a lot of space behind the drawers for storage. You will have to remove the back of the original dresser. You can figure out ways to keep things back there, and not falling into the drawers. (Your stuff gets wrinkled, but nothings perfect).

Lastly, I built a workbench and I included a secret space in it for my things. Somewhat elaborate, but I needed the workbench anyway.

Of course we don't know what type of house she has (size, design -- if there is extra room to build something -- :lol2: but hey, as long as we are telling her to build something, how about an addition to the house (new work room or the like) and build in a secret wall behind which is a closet & dressing table?!!! :tongueout

((( Of course, even though I suggested it "tongue in cheek," with the right person, right property, and the money to spend to do it, this actually could be viable! Still, gotta laugh -- you'd think Karren would have already tought of this!!! :lol2: )

((( Sidebar to Lori: we were in Greenville/Spartanburg today -- would have loved to have tried to meet you, but it was a quick trip -- I think we were there for all of 45 minutes. )))

Find a large coffee can with a tight fitting lid. Put your girlie stuff in the can annd make sure the lid is on tight. Bury the can in the back yard. Leave it there until you work up the courage to talk with your wife.

I agree!!! Actually, just taking it as far as the hiding part, depending on where one lives, burying it, putting it in an attic or crawl space, or even in some basements is going to spell an end to the clothes -- dry rot, moths, cinch bugs, or something!!!!

No matter how careful you think you are being, one slip up and it could get really ugly! Especially if she looks in your tool box and finds women's underwear/clothing. First thing she'll think is that you're cheating on her!! So then how do you explain it???? In my case, when I started suspecting something was up, I looked in all of those "places" I don't normally venture, because that would be the most likely place to hide things. Trust me, things got extemely ugly around here for a while, but now we're doing a lot of talking and trying to come to an understanding of the situation. I didn't run, but was very angry, hurt and confused. But, because I love him, we're working on it! Just a thought from a GG and caring (not stupid) wife!!!

You are oh so right, Laney GG -- it isn't "if" the wife finds them, it is just a matter of "when" she finds them. It just takes ONE slip (no pun intended), and you're busted!!! ((( And, it has been my experience in life that the minute you think you've covered your rear about something, that is EXACTLY when a momentary lapse or unexpected action by another (wife looking for something innocent where she never, ever has looked before) is going to happen!!!!!!!

Yep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As to RLS, the best thing to wear is thigh hi's, not pantyhose!!! They are closest to being like hospital (medical) hose -- and even my mother bought this story for my RLS and that is making a MAJOR statement!!! ((( I fact, I'll make a challenge: try Hanes Silky thigh hi's for a week and see if -- after you get used to them -- they don't feel more girly and sexy tan pantyhose!!!! )))

:lol2: Bury them in a coffee tin . . . I love this site!!!

Dragster
08-13-2007, 06:23 PM
I told my wife about my "hobby" almost 20 years ago, and she was so disgusted she "didn't want to know". I didn't have much stuff, and it fitted in the file box I used for my Jobsearch when I was made redundant. I kept it in the loft, were she won't go because I found a bat up there once. When I found this site over 2 years ago, I bought her "My Husband Betty", and made another attempt to get her to accept my female side. It didn't work, she still doesn't want to know, but I keep my now-enlarged stash in the cupboard above my wardrobe. She knows it's there from when we had a clear-out, and I told her she may not want to look in there. I hope one day she will be curious enough to want to look!

Tony

Shadeauxmarie
08-13-2007, 10:05 PM
My wife will NOT go in the attic, so that's where mine are. I have to rescue them every couple of weeks to keep them from falling apart in the heat and humidity.

But here's a question:

What if you die unexpectedly? It happens. Will she find your stash then? What if she moves after you die?

Just a thought.

Cindi Ann Kelly
08-13-2007, 10:27 PM
The best overall answer to this question is to talk to your wife about your feelings. It would be so much better to hear it from you than to find out on her own. Kaitlin

I agree, hiding things is not the answer. Eventually you are going to have to address this issue. If she accepts the pantyhose, that is a start. Communication is the key. If she can accept the entire package, you are truly blessed.
Just my thoughts.

Cindi

suchacutie
08-13-2007, 10:55 PM
The only place to hide stuff is where only you can know she would never go for any reason at all. The suggestion that there would be an issue if you died, leads me to consider putting a note in your stash explaining these were yours and not your mistress's!

But, after 31 years, you have a lot of good will built up in a trusting marriage. Tell her about so feelings you are having, maybe generated from the pantyhose, maybe just released with them, and that you really have a feminine side that you dearly wish she would help you explore, since, obviously, she can help a lot! She'll ask what you mean, and of you go...panties, heels, whatever you want to try first.

Don't push, go slow, and asking for her help will. I believe, dull a lot of negative that might be there, and if there is no real negative, might bring out the partner/helper in her.

Best of luck, no matter which way you head!
tina

Elif
08-15-2007, 11:18 AM
In hope that if she finds my stuff she won't think it belongs to a mistress, I make sure my breast forms are on top.

In one week of membership of this site my anxiety about getting caught has come way down, and what is rising now is my curiousity about if, when and how I will come out of the closet to my spouse.

Thanks to everyone for sharing.

love,

SatinDoll00
08-15-2007, 11:49 AM
Personally, I hide everything in a large piece of electronic equipment that I don't use, but that we would not want to throw out. To find my stash would mean that you had to disassemble this thing...and she would never do that. A) because she would never have a reason to, and B)She would not really know how. Not that she is stupid or incapable, there is just a little trick to it! ;)

Also, I have a note in my stash as well, in case I die or the item is stolen in a break in or something.

When hiding things, be creative. If you have to think outside the box to come up with the idea, odds are really high that no one will even consider looking into your container!

Morgan

PS - Telling your SO may be the best option, but hiding is necessary until you do.

switcheralso
08-15-2007, 12:03 PM
I wrote my wife a letter and first off told her I loved her. I then went into my history. She read the letter and had a few tears. She then told me she did not know if she should cry or laugh. We got through that night.

As of this morning we had a minute discussion of buying some girls stuff that is exactly the same. I feel closer to my wife now then in the last 12 years of our relationship.

I would write the letter and wait for 36 hours to see if this is what you want for your SO. I hope it helps.

immike
08-16-2007, 10:51 AM
I have just started to aquire some of my own things and as they accumulate I have to start thinking about putting (hiding) these things in a safe place or at least reasonably safe. Right now I have a couple of things in my tool box, a couple of things in my work truck, about the only thing I don't have to worry about is my pantyhose as my wife knows I wear everyday (for RLS):heehee:. Any help would be appreciated.

Hugs Veronica
I keep my private stash behind locked doors,or the trunk of my personal
vehicle.

dakota_ann69
08-16-2007, 11:25 AM
I came clean about 6 yrs after i got married, my SO knew that i liked to wear pantyhose 24/7. I will be honest with you I got absolutely zero support from her, I have 2 children and they both know that I paint my toes and sometimes they have found me in pantyhose quite by accident they both support it. As far as my SO is concerned..............well she isn't. She just thinks that I am weird. However I did not let that stop me I still live as a closet CD for now and that works for me. The day is coming that I will venture outside in my travels. I think of it as part of my journey and hope that you can find support from your SO. As long as you are happy that is what matters most. Looking back on it, if I had come clean from the beginning things would have been alot different. GOOD LUCK AND MAY FORTUNE BE WITH YOU!! As for where to hide your stuff I bought a suitcase and have them stashed in the rafters.

Veronica53
08-16-2007, 01:18 PM
Thanks too all of it nice too have people around that care.

Jolene
08-16-2007, 06:39 PM
I live alone and my fear is that a family member or someone else stopping by to visit and seeing one of my " items " laying out or hung on a doorknob. I can't imagine the stress I would feel trying to hide this part of me from my wife or any women who may be living with me. I had a girlfriend a while back who had spent a lot of weekends here and if she had seen any of my stuff did not say anything about it. If we had gone to a more fulltime living arrangement I would have had to tell her or given up on my dressing. Just my thoughts.

Jolene :)

She is one nice gal and would have understood I think. There were other reasons for our breakup.

Jacqui
08-16-2007, 08:55 PM
Most everyone has given you good ideas about where to put your stuff.

As for me, if I told my wife that I saw a big daddy long legged spider in a certain place, I would be 100% certain that she would never go within 5 feet of that place.

Suchacutie gave me a good idea about leaving a note in the unexpected event that I should pass away before purging.
It would simply say, "Office Halloween Party, 2004."

And a footnote, as Lori SC pointed out, almost 70% of the replies here, minus your own and the RLS answers, had to do with coming out of the closet. I won't elaborate further, just to say that this would be a good topic for another thread.

Jacqui