PDA

View Full Version : How many people here DIDN'T crossdress their first time with their mom's clothes?

christiecd
08-11-2007, 11:53 AM
I'm not sure exactly when I first dressed - or how old I was when I did first dress - but I don't know where my dressing would be without my mom's closet and some alone time when I was a kid. My favorite part was walking around the house in her heels until that lamentable day when I outgrew her shoes...

Anyway how many people here DIDN'T first get started with mom's clothes? I'm curious to see who else inspired the girls in us.

-christie

Hermione Simpson
08-11-2007, 12:10 PM
when i first started cross-dressing i wore my youngest sisters clothes who is 2 years older than me

Dixie
08-11-2007, 12:14 PM
I had a baby sitter who dressed me the first time, I don't know where the clothes came from but I think she would have to have brought them as I was only about 4 or 5 at the time and my mom's clothes would not have fit at all, and these clothes fit.:drink:

goofus
08-11-2007, 12:28 PM
I had a baby sitter who dressed me the first time, I don't know where the clothes came from but I think she would have to have brought them as I was only about 4 or 5 at the time and my mom's clothes would not have fit at all, and these clothes fit.:drink:

Would that we all could have had such a babysitter :D

kathyjojo
08-11-2007, 12:37 PM
The first thing I put on was my sister tights and leotard. Then after that the flood gates were open.:heehee:

Sweet Jane
08-11-2007, 12:48 PM
I never began with Mums..you never possibly do when you have a sister. Their clothes are far more suitable!!!!

christiecd
08-11-2007, 12:50 PM
I never began with Mums..you never possibly do when you have a sister. Their clothes are far more suitable!!!!

I wish I had a sister!!! If only for borrowing her clothes... haha.

-Christie

Ashly
08-11-2007, 01:03 PM
I had to wear my sis old dresses until the age of 6..Of course, I don't have any memory of that, but later in life it still was my sis lingerie

Jennilouise
08-11-2007, 01:21 PM
i started with my sisters clothes and when i grew to big for them i went on to my mothers clothes

AmberTG
08-11-2007, 01:25 PM
My sister's clothes also. I have no memory of CDing before puberty, but after I started CDing, there was no turning back.

Jenni
08-11-2007, 01:54 PM
I started with my older sister's panties and babydoll nightie.

Was real young when I first tried on her underwear, only 6 or 7.

Jen

LisaDelNorte
08-11-2007, 02:52 PM
Sister's swimsuit and later panties... Never wore anything belonging to my mom. I don't know if it was fear or a sense of reverence and respect for her things.

sissystephanie
08-11-2007, 03:03 PM
My Mom died when I was seven, but my CD activities started earlier. Because my Mom was sick a lot (Cancer) my sister and I spent a lot of time at Grandma's. Grandma had lots of old clothes from her girls, and used to put dresses on me to play in. Since I was playing with my sister and other girls, I didn't care. Later on I did try my sisters panties, but never did wear anything of my mom's.

Sissy

More Girl than man sometimes

lisalove
08-11-2007, 05:50 PM
I started when I found a pair of panties while walking to school at age 5. Don't why, but I picked them up and eventually tried them on in the boys room. I was pretty much hooked from then on. A few weeks later i found another pair in the same place. The rest is history. I never tried on my mom's or sister clothes. At age 11 I started wearing panties 24/7. Then at 18 I started fully dressing. Haven't worn men's clothes since then.
I don't know what attracted me to the panties nor do I know how or why my progression started but I haven't looked back and never had a problem with why I am the way I am.

trannie T
08-11-2007, 06:54 PM
Guilty here. I wore mom's stuff. Is there any one of us that actually bought the first pair of panties that he wore.

kymmieLorain
08-11-2007, 07:10 PM
I never liked my moms cloths too mom like for my tastes It was my sisters I first tried on.

Kymmie

trevor_softpaw
08-11-2007, 07:17 PM
My first crossdressing experiance was with a dress I found in a closet it certainly wasn't my moms ... I don't know who's it was. The first panties I tried on were my sisters

Alice B
08-11-2007, 07:29 PM
I did not cross dress until I was in my 60's. My mom waslong gone by then

Mona
08-11-2007, 08:09 PM
I started with my younger sister's panties but really got hooked when I took an ex girlfriend's leopard skin bikinis!

Krystenw
08-11-2007, 11:18 PM
My grandmother dressed her boys (all 14 of them) in dresses until they were 3 or 4. I guess that's where my mother got the idea to dress me in dresses. I was broken hearted when I started the first grade and they wouldn't let me wear a dress on my first day at school.

Linda C
08-11-2007, 11:35 PM
I guess - from what I am told is that my sister and her friends dressed me when I was about four in dresses and makeup - I would spend the entire day like that.:heehee: I have no recollection of that - unfortunately. I wish that they would do that to me now - just kidding (sort of!) - but, I do remember the first time for me - I tried on my sisters bikini at eight years old and it felt great! I remember the soft feel of the material. The funny thing is that my sister has always suspected my dressing (I have never told her or anyone - only you guys) and she is the one who started it all... kind of funny - I guess that I can blame her and thank her at the same time... Linda C.

sarah378619
08-12-2007, 12:30 AM
I didn't have a sister/ I wore my moms clothes. I can still remember my first skirt at 7.
Sarah

JOEY88
08-12-2007, 01:31 AM
older sisters ,seems im not the only one

chucks
08-12-2007, 01:33 AM
first fem thing i wore was a friend's, on a dare basically. then didn't CD for another 7 years or so until i started buying my own things.

LeeAnn_cd
08-12-2007, 05:23 AM
It started with my sisters clothes she is 3 years older then me I started at 5 or 6 she must of knew since she told me if I am going to take her things to wear put them back where I got them from except her panties she told me to put them in the dirty clothes pile. Now today she borrows my things. But every now and then I will borrow something of hers for old time sake.

Jillm
08-12-2007, 06:23 AM
I started out with my sisters pantyhose, didn’t go all the way (wig, makeup, breasts) until I got married. My SO and I went to a few Halloween parties crossdressed , her as a male and me as female, and that opened the gates.

Claudia Zylindrias
08-12-2007, 06:25 AM
It was my sisters clothes I had two that were just a bit older. One of them didn't mind the other well lets just say i got in trouble when mom and dad got home.

nicole090456
08-12-2007, 06:43 AM
It was my grandmas black seamed nylon stockings that set me off, they were kept in a drawer in the top room of the pub they used to own.

Guess who was allowed to play in that room as a child !!

Nicole

Crissy Kay
08-12-2007, 08:29 AM
I"m another late starter. I bought my first maids costume about ten years ago. I was in heaven when I was able to order my first petticoat over the net!!! I was never interested in cding, while I was a kid.

Nastasha
08-12-2007, 10:34 AM
first pair of panties I ever wore .. my cousins when I was 4 or 5. At their house playing, got soaked and filthy had to wear something until my clothes were out of the dryer.

First things I wore by choice - friends moms panties and bra.