PDA

View Full Version : My Happy Days

elisa day
08-12-2007, 12:15 AM
Hello Sisters,

I was just reading the posts for a while, because there wasn't any thing interesting in my life. But things are changing for about half a month, starting today. Me and my parents had some hard days in the past because both of them had serious health issues. So they were not able to do vacation. But they are decided to do it this summer, which means i'm almost completely free at home for 15 days.

I know my post aren't looks very important, and sorry about it, but i wasn't able to crossdress for more than a day for years, and i'm so very excited and happy at the moment.

Just wanted to share this with you sisters. I have to go and complete my "body care" now but i'll be back:heehee:

Once again sorry about my English, still working on it ;)

Lots Of Hugs,:hugs:
Elisa -

dabs
08-12-2007, 01:41 AM
Congrats hun! I hope you have a lot of fun! I kinda know the feeling because I have a male roommate and well it just doesn't work with me wanting to do the things I want. But I have found times to make myself happy! You can find those little ways. If you you have any questions please e-mail me and I'll be more than willing to talk to you. . . Good luck hun and don't forget to have fun :P

Sheri 4242
08-12-2007, 03:00 AM
I'd bet most of us have empathy for your situation -- many of us have had periods where we couldn't dress as freely as we wanted. Anyway -- have a GREAT time!!! Enjoy every minute of yor time alone!!!

Joy Carter
08-12-2007, 04:41 AM
Happy for you. Now make the best of it. :D

elisa day
08-12-2007, 07:17 AM
Thanks a lot for your kind responses dear friends, knowing there's some people who understands your feelings is such a great thing, i'm not feeling alone anymore, wish i was joined here before..

But I have found times to make myself happy! You can find those little ways. If you you have any questions please e-mail me and I'll be more than willing to talk to you. . . Good luck hun and don't forget to have fun :P

Dear dabs, thanks a lot for your friendly and helpful reply, i don't know what to say...Thank you so much..By the way your roommate is missing a lot, you look so attractive:happy:

Once again thanks for being there people, and i think it's time to finish this writing..Otherwise my eyeliner will start to leak:heehee:

:<3:
Elisa-

Tina Dixon
08-12-2007, 07:24 AM
Being a girl for more than a day is a thrill and enjoy it.