PDA

View Full Version : Went for a walk

Veronica 1
08-12-2007, 04:44 AM
Just spent a couple hours shaving and prepping and decided that at 3 AM it should be safe to go for a short walk, so I put on a pair of slacks and a long sleeved lacy top and went for it. I needed to work on my feminine walk and my apartment is not big enough to give me much practice so off I go down the sidewalk trying to get everything right. After I had been walking for about a half hour, I hear a voice behind me saying, Evening maam. It was a guy on a bike going past me. I did not know what to do so I just nodded in his direction and kept on going, thankfully, so did he. Made me feel good, though as from the front I am not passable, but maybe from behind I am. :happy:

What I was wearing.
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/rainmaker69/DSC00106.jpg

PaulaJaneThomas
08-12-2007, 05:22 AM
The best way to draw attention to yourself is to go out alone late at night. Women simply do not do that (unless they're prostitutes).

Butterfly Bill
08-12-2007, 08:53 AM
The best way to draw attention to yourself is to go out alone late at night. Women simply do not do that (unless they're prostitutes).
:iagree: You're lucky he just rode by and didn't try to take advantage of something.

Veronica 1
08-12-2007, 10:23 AM
Well , I went back out for another walk and just got back. Watching the sun rise was awesome. Your warnings and advice is well taken, but I am just a man in a dress and I can take care of myself, within reason. It is just that since I got into full fem mode, I have been obssesivly possesed with the urge to get out but I know that I cannot go clubbing or such so I walked in the dark. I live in a very quiet neiborhood in a small city with a freindly population and I like to push my luck some times. I got away with it but others should not try this unless they are willing to take the consequences if they get made. I got lucky but the danger of discovery is like the icing on the cake, it just gave me such a thrill.

Stephenie S
08-12-2007, 10:57 AM
Dear Ronni,

Smile, hon. Smile. If this isn't fun, why the heck are you doing it? Who knows, you might even be pretty with a big grin on your face. Wouldn't that be a treat? Try it.

Stephie