PDA

View Full Version : My story...

debs_xxxx
08-12-2007, 07:46 AM
Hey girls! :-)

...Oooookay, so it's taken me a while to write this message. There's a good reason for this- I'm a wimp! :'( Okay, let me fill you in a little.

I've known I was CD from a VEEEEERY early age. I'm talking, like, eight here, maybe earlier. I would dream of wearing girls' school uniform to school, playing netball, that sort of thing. Eventually, when I was 13, I plucked up the courage to try on my mom's clothes. Just a few things at first- a pair of tights, a bra, a dress. Eventually, I dressed more and more, wearing full outfits (including jewellery and underwear) but when we moved when I was 15, I just... stopped. Maybe it's because I'd grown too big (I'm 5' 10", my mom's 5' 4"), maybe it's because in our new house, we're a lot closer to the road and to prying eyes than before, I dunno, but I just lost my nerve. :(

That was 11 years ago. I'm now 26, I have money and time, and every day since I've dressed last I've looked forward to being Debbie once again. But here's my problem- I still live with my mom (I know, how sad am I? :'( ) and under no circumstances do I want her finding out about this. She's highly religious and just wouldn't understand, and I want to keep Debbie to myself. So I need help-

1. I need new clothes. My mom's just won't do- as I explained, I'm much taller than she is now. I can set up a separate ebay account easily enough to get cheap clothes, but here I have several problems- 1. Will my usual paypal account work with the new ebay account? (I figure paypal is private enough I can get away with it easier than ebay). 2. Delivery- we work odd days so usually it's a case of 'first come first served' with the post, and she has been known to open my mail on occasion. I can't buy 'in person'- I'm too well-known virtually everywhere I go to pull that off- and I can't get home delivery either! :'(

I need suggestions. it's been 11 years, and Debbie is clawing away inside me with her inch-long red talons, dying to get out. And I want to let her out, I just... can't right now. Believe me, if it were financially viable for me to move out, I would, but then I wouldn't have nearly enough money to let Debbie off the leash!

help me girls! :'(

Dita_B
08-12-2007, 07:55 AM
2. Delivery- we work odd days so usually it's a case of 'first come first served' with the post, and she has been known to open my mail on occasion.

Well Debbie, rent a post office box and get yourself a credit card. You will be set.

For what concerns buying cloths, the thrift stores are a good source as well, prices are excellent and you can find any style you like. Besides, nobody cares there what you buy. The other day there was a post from a guy/girl that bought a wedding dress there...

BTW: You should talk to your Mom about the inappropriateness of opening your mail. As a 26 year old , you have the right to your privacy, no matter what.

:love:Dita.

Amy Lynn3
08-12-2007, 08:00 AM
Hi Deb:
You can do it ! If I were you I would rent a PO Box and have all items in the mail sent there. Your regular mail would go to your house. You can have more than one user name and account on Ebay, so that's not a problem and Paypal does the same.
Now for shopping on your own. Just go to a big city near you within a 100 miles and shop till you drop. Nobody will know you there. The sales ladied could care less if you are a male. Some have even ask me personal questions. I tell them its none of their business. They are there to help you in any way possible and take your money.
Hope this helps you, as you see I went down the same roads years ago and still go out of town at times to shop.
Amy