PDA

View Full Version : a couple of pics

Anita
03-17-2005, 02:34 PM
specially for Tristen
Chin up lass as they say in Yorkshire xxxx

Julie
03-17-2005, 04:43 PM
Anita you're looking good in all 7 pictures in your two posts and I love the top you're wearing. Thanks for posting.

JJ

Tristen Cox
03-17-2005, 05:19 PM
Looks like you were thinking of me when you took those, more like looking right at me :o Wow, I'm stunned. Thanks Anita thinking of you as well :) *hugs*

Love
T

Sandra H
03-17-2005, 06:17 PM
Well at last we all know just why the forum has been running slow these last few days and why it went down altogether for 7 hours. It is quite simple, the server just did not want to share these lovely photos of Anita with any of us but wanted to keep them to it’s self.

I myself think you don’t look to bad…OK you look quite nice……Ok, Ok you look absolutely gorgeous. I was not having trouble making my mind up it’s just that it is difficult for a girl from Lancashire to admitting that to a lass from Yorkshire. You see you have to be careful with Yorkshire people or they will start to think they are better than us in Lancashire LOL.

(That’s just a little local joke with Yorkshire and Lancashire here in the UK)

There is nothing wrong with a Yorkshire lass, I was very happily married to one for over 26 years.