PDA

View Full Version : My Saturday

Joyce1702
08-12-2007, 10:09 AM
Saturday brought another opportunity to get out. I got dressed in a new outfit from Woman Within, a floral tunic and capris in coral. Also wore a new Flower Bali bra which I'd just bought. It's very nice, by the way, and although the straps are not stretch, they didn't fall down at all.

Went with my GG friend again. She had to drop off paperwork at her work, and from there we went to Fashion Bug. Had a great time browsing, I could have really done some damage at the clearance racks. But I was looking for a belt, and unfortunately they didn't have any.

From there we hit Walmart. I needed pool chemicals, but they've put them away already. Got to get that Christmas stuff out in August. SHEESH! I bought a new Cover Girl foundation and some toothpaste. Whoopee. The store manager (who I know) called me "Ma'am" when she pointed me to an open register. Guess she didn't recognize me. :)

Next stop was Aldi's where I picked up a few groceries. Then to Big Lots where I got a new ladies' wallet for $5.

Then we headed up to a picnic area at a local lake. It was packed since it was such a nice day. We did a little wading and I managed to get my capris wet. But it was a lot of fun.

All in all, another successful outing.

Joyce

Holly
08-12-2007, 10:16 AM
Just another gurl out doing gurlie things. You sound like you're having a great time.