PDA

View Full Version : poco update

pocoyo
08-12-2007, 01:10 PM
Hi guys n gals :)

Sooo sorry I don't hang here much but I still loves ya, promise! :hugs:
I just thought I owed you a little update because a lot of you were there for me when I was going through a lot of confusion & stuff.

Ok so basically, I am out to nearly everyone and anyone - just feeling my way with it though. And I have also been living full-time as male, which is pretty exciting and feels really nice. And passing about 90% of the time :eek:.
My work colleagues also know and call me by my male name most of the time (when they don't forget 'cos they're so used to saying the other :p... some are amazing about it though).

Oh wow. It feels weird saying (typing) all that ^ "out loud" & concisely like that!

My family that know (the number is gradually growing) have been really supportive and lovely to me.

Anyway, so that's whats been goin' on with me.

Now tell me what's been going on with you and I promise to pop back and read it haha!

[edit: ps. thank u for the sweetnesses from people :hugs:]

Toyah
08-12-2007, 01:21 PM
Glad to hear you are doing so well dont be a stranger!!!

Wendy me
08-12-2007, 01:29 PM
very cool your becoming quite the young man.....

Tristan
08-12-2007, 01:56 PM
Yay Pocs. Glad it's going so well for you. :hugs:

Tina Dixon
08-12-2007, 02:32 PM
Good to here from you, wondered where you went.

Michelia
08-12-2007, 03:13 PM
We never really chatted much and I never get around as much as I would like, but I had missed you. Your sense of humor and contributions.

Michelia

Tedi
08-12-2007, 03:16 PM
Good to hear that things are looking up. :happy::hugs:

Marla S
08-12-2007, 03:28 PM
That sounds good.:thumbsup:
If this isn't something.
Congrats and I do hope it will proceed that way.

Nice that you popped in:happy:

Shelly Preston
08-12-2007, 03:37 PM
Well done dude

now remember to come back and pass on your knowledge to others

Oh and we get most upset if you dont say Hi:tongueout

Glad its all going so well

John
08-12-2007, 03:39 PM
wow, sound's like things are going grate for you. :D

Siobhan Marie
08-12-2007, 03:47 PM
Hi Pocs, I'm so pleased that things are working out for you and that everything is going so well for you. Like someone else said "don't be a stranger" and come and see us a bit more often.

:hugs: Siobhán x

Dasein9
08-12-2007, 05:52 PM
:hugs:

Adam
08-12-2007, 06:29 PM
i poc missed you alot!! Im glad to hear your ok sounds really good that your family and work people are being ok about it all :D

what have i been upto not alot really same old things really :heehee:

ZenFrost
08-12-2007, 06:48 PM
:bighug: It's always nice to see you around Pocs, and it's nice to hear things are going well for you ATM. I'm hoping you'll stick around 'cause we all miss you when you don't.

alexis GG
08-12-2007, 07:13 PM
We never talked as such, but all the same its great that things are going great for you.... Next time your here come to The (Ark) Angel, theres a pint with your name on.

alexis

Charleen
08-12-2007, 07:56 PM
After so much angst, it's great to hear things are going in your direction! Missed ya around here guy, please try to visit often.
Love and XXXX, Lily

Sally24
08-12-2007, 08:45 PM
Great to hear things are going well for you! A little jealous that you're getting in a good place this young in life. You are a very lucky guy! Please keep in touch with all of us.

Laurie909
08-13-2007, 03:23 AM
Great Poco....we love to hear those "positive" things about you!

Kate Simmons
08-13-2007, 06:58 AM
Well my friend you know there was never any doubt in my mind and you are an awesome young man and living proof it can be done.I'm very proud of you my friend.:thumbsup::hugs:

GACountrygal
08-13-2007, 10:14 AM
glad to hear things are goin well for ya Pocs!! :hugs:

Felix
08-13-2007, 01:49 PM
Hey dude this is great news I'm so pleased for ya. Keep us updated won't ya and take care. Enjoy ya new life xx Felix :hugs::hugs:

CaptLex
08-13-2007, 02:16 PM
Oh, so that's where you've been . . . having a life! Good for you, dude. :thumbsup: Nice to hear from you again - thanks for the update. Drop back and visit again so we don't forget you (as if we ever could). :tongueout

pocoyo
08-22-2007, 08:17 PM
Thanks Toyah! ((hug)) alritey!

Aww Thanks Wendy :hugs:. I like that hehe "quite the young man"!

Tristan - haha! Acting like you don't know I'm ok or what I've been up to! Thanks buddyboy. (((hug)))

Ooh I might say the same about you Tina Dixon :p Thank you Red.

Michelia - thank you! Aww how nice. Cheers.

T'ankyou Tedi :)

Thank you Marla! It was nice to pop in and see y'all!

Hehe thank you Shelly! Hi!
Knowledge? Me? Hehehe. I was more hoping that some of my stupidity didn't rub off on anyone while I was here :p

John - Thanks dude! It's goin' ok I guess. It definitely has some awesome moments. Yamon!! So nice to talk to u. I miss u!

Siobhan Marie - Thanks so much sweety. You're lovely!

Haha Das - (((huuggs))) !

Aww Adam dude, I missed you a lot too. Really lots. Thank u very much mate.
Thanks for letting me know what you've been up to as well! (even if it's not much haha! Everyone else forgot to say what they've been up to :eek: Tha buggas!!! *gets thwacked* OWW!)

Aww Zen thanks dude that's so nice :bighug:
I miss you guys and girls a lot too. It was just a shame some harshnesses happened that really put me off... but the good thing about sharp edges is that they can be filed away to more smooth comfortable ones lol So here's hopin'!

Alexis - oh wicked! Mmm Pint, thank you very much *looks happy*!

Ahaaww thanks lilly! :hugs:

Thank you Sally :happy: Ok sweet lady.

Hi Laurie Thank you very much!

Aww Sal you totally rock! Merci beaucoup.

Why thank you CountryGal! :hugs:

AWww Felix! Hello hello! Another I misss. Thank you!
Of course dude!

HAha and Cap.. pretending you don't know me anymore as well young man? Gee you and TJ! acting all like you don't know me.. anyone would think you were ashamed to be my friends hehehe (don't blame ya to be honest!)
Thanks budski!! (((hug)))

Btw I think a couple of you think that the living full time as male and me not posting much on here are related!

They're not! I would have wanted to be sharing any exciting adventures with you guys sooo much!!!
I'd never be such a gimboid as to have an exciting experience and then go away and not talk to my lovely friends.
The only reason I've been away was because of some sillyhorriblenesses that happened. That's all! I have missed you and waffling on with you soooo much.

Thanks so much for your replies *smileypocs*, although only one person (Adam!) told me what they'd been up to!!! Naughty peoples!

And thanks for that sweet thread from a while ago in the clubhouse, (the wander returns one haha awwwwwwww!) I guess this thread is like the reply to that.

Thanks!!

Love pocoyohoho and a bottle of rum

mmm...

rum....

.... :drool:....

happyfish
08-22-2007, 11:59 PM
mmm...rum...i like rum...

>.>

<.<

POCS! *flyingtackleglomp* You're back! And living full time as a guy. that's exciting! I'm sorry to hear there's been stuff keeping you away, though I know what that's like sort of anyway. (I made a thread in the clubhouse). Hope it's better or won't keep you away. I missed you. :hugs:

privateperks
08-23-2007, 01:27 PM
Just glad you're doing okay - and I have to say, you look fantastic!

Well, we all got stuff that takes up our time and keeps us away from our friends every now and again - don't worry about it, like I said, just glad you're doing okay.

:happy:

Xaff
08-27-2007, 10:20 AM
Eyy Poc.

Nice that you are back.
You look good. :D

bi_weird
08-27-2007, 11:29 PM
Duuuuuude Poc! Sorry I missed this thread...or rather read it and was too lame to post. I've lost track of priorities lately and keep skimping on here. I've missed you, but I'm glad to hear you're doing well! As always, you look amazing.