PDA

View Full Version : Sunday all alone!

soccervixen
08-12-2007, 01:37 PM
For the first time in a while, I have the house to myself, and as I type this I am wearing a beautiful coral teddy with matching thong, hose and 4" Mootsie-Tootsie red pumps. I plan to play dress up all afternoon long, changing outfits as I please. I have applied about 3 layers of mascara, and my lashes have never been longer! I love that look!

For those of us stay in the house dressers, this is a wonderful opportunity and feeling, and having no real desire to get out, it's gonna be a great afternoon. :happy:

My inner femme is really happy right now.

Tina Dixon
08-12-2007, 02:27 PM
Those can be the best of days, enjoy :thumbsup:

Hippy Chic
08-12-2007, 02:38 PM
Ooh good for you, :D. I'm not, just waiting for the kids to go to bed, then I can slip into something slinky, been feeling on edge all day with the a big need. Counting the minutes lol

soccervixen
08-12-2007, 02:42 PM
now a cream colored top with a floral Ann Taylor long shirt with flowers that pick up the cream, and lighter colored mesh d'orsay 4" pumps by Enzo Angiolino - my favorite shoes.

soccervixen
08-12-2007, 03:31 PM
family will be getting home in a while, so last outfit of the day is a gold lame long sleeve mock turtleneck, low rise flare jeans, and Bandolino gold 3 1/2" pumps. Very comfy, but sort of dressy, too.

it's been a fun afternoon.:happy:

Veronica 1
08-12-2007, 06:26 PM
Glad that you had fun, hun. Sounds like some smashing outfits, got pics?

cdwales
08-12-2007, 07:59 PM
my fiance bought 5 sets of heels of ebay and one pair were much to big for her as soon as she went out i could nt resist (hav nt dressed in ages) they are so sexy and they fit perfectly look great with sexy lingerie only problem is idon t want to take it off!!!

Angie G
08-12-2007, 08:01 PM
Hope you have a great day hun :hugs:
Angie

rebeca_abigail30
08-12-2007, 08:24 PM
I have the house to myself the rest of the week, although I will probalby to my DW's apartment on Tuesday afternoon, so we can spend our anniversary together. I'm hoping to bring up "Rebecca" to see if she can join us for dinner. But probably not, since there may something happening after dinner, etc.

donna anne
08-12-2007, 10:11 PM
Wife And Kids Have Been Gone All Weekend(her Vacation With Her Family). Been Dressed Since Friday. Even Called In Sick For Monday. My Wife Knows I Stay Home So I Can Dress. Every Time I Talk To Her She Asks If Im Having Fun. Of Course I Say I Am

Kristen Marie
08-13-2007, 08:18 AM
Sounds like its time for some photos SoccerVixen. Your outfit sounds great, make-up marvelous and we can't wait to see some pictures!!