PDA

View Full Version : Fluffy Boots & New Hairdo

~Tammy~
03-17-2005, 07:56 PM
Hi all,

I haven't been an of the forum much due to work commitments, but I still get time to play every now and then!

I've bought some fluffy boots just after christmas cos I was sooo jealous of Tamara's white fluffy ones, though I haven't had chance to wear them outside yet :(

I'm also sporting a new hairdo, which I just absolutely adore!

Wenda
03-17-2005, 07:58 PM
The boots are cool, but the dress is sweet, and I also like the hair. Looking great! wenda.

Sharon
03-17-2005, 07:59 PM
Very cute Tammy, but I can't believe Tamara wouldn't share her boots with you! You make sure you tell her hands off of yours too.
I love the hair BTW. :)

Anna
03-17-2005, 08:00 PM
im not surprised you want to show off you lucky bitch! not only is your hair is gorgeous but you have a great funky look going on. jealous jealous jealous, :p

Tamara Croft
03-17-2005, 08:06 PM
LOL Sharon....... but those are a size 8... my feet are only a size 5 :p and like they say, 'what's yours is mine and what's mines my own' :D

You look great babe..... playtime without me huh..... pfft!!!!!!
Love the hair, looks great...... slightly longer than mine...... *grows hers some more*

Tamara x

TrueGemini'sWife GG
03-17-2005, 08:25 PM
I love the whole outfit, but the boots!
OMG!!
Gimme! Gimme!

You look fantastic Tammy! Really...

And Tamara...
Don't it make ya so jealous when they look so damn good?

Don't worry, the hair will catch up!
:D

Ava Mouse
03-17-2005, 08:26 PM
Wow, Nice Job! Love the outfit, boots, hairdo, etc! especially the skirt.. :)

Good pose, outfit, makeup, hair, etc. A little hip padding would help...

Post some more pics! Great stuff.

~Tammy~
03-17-2005, 08:26 PM
Here another I took during my little photo shoot.
Some of you will remember this dress. It's the one I borrowed of Tamara but now she's given it me :)

Tamara Croft
03-17-2005, 08:31 PM
I love the whole outfit, but the boots!
OMG!!
Gimme! Gimme!

You look fantastic Tammy! Really...

And Tamara...
Don't it make ya so jealous when they look so damn good?

Don't worry, the hair will catch up!
:D
Yep make ya damn sick don't they.... it's hard to imagine that was my dress.... infact.... I never wore it..... don't she just look like a real girly huh.. :D

Tamara x

Richelle
03-17-2005, 09:09 PM
Tammy

You look fabulous. Love the long hair and cute short dress.

Richelle

Priscilla1018
03-17-2005, 09:29 PM
Tammy,

You are a knockout;I understand why Tamara has kept you hidden.

Tristen Cox
03-17-2005, 11:03 PM
What can I say here? I hate you :p No not really. Just lem'me borrow the 2nd dress K? No? eh? Phuleeeeez!!

DanaJ
03-18-2005, 06:09 AM
Wow Tammy! Looking fantastic girl! You need to get more stuff from Tamara :)

DanaJ

Tonia
03-18-2005, 07:47 AM
Tammy you are smokkken HOOOOOTTTTTTT!!! I love the look and the way you are poseing darn Girl you look yummie.....lol:)

biddy
03-18-2005, 08:06 AM
Tammy,
:p " PURE INSPERATION " :p

Paula A
03-18-2005, 08:23 AM
Tammy;
The boots are cute, I just adore them, but the dress.....you really found a killer LBD. The new hair-do suits you, You ROCK. You best be careful when you're out, you will cause a traffic accident. LOL :D

Tara
03-18-2005, 10:08 AM
Tammy you are smokkken HOOOOOTTTTTTT!!! I love the look and the way you are poseing darn Girl you look yummie.....lol:)

Hot is an understatement. You look absolutely fantastic. If I were you, I wouldn't return the outfit. Keep it for ever. ;) ;)

Tara

TrueGemini'sWife GG
03-18-2005, 10:53 AM
Yep make ya damn sick don't they.... it's hard to imagine that was my dress.... infact.... I never wore it..... don't she just look like a real girly huh.. :D

Tamara x

Yep, it should be a crime that they look so damn good!
LOL!
But that dress is to die for, both of them actually!

And YEAH! She sure does look like a real girly. Looks better than most GG's I know. Including me!
Ha!

Looking hot Tammy...
You go girl!

ChristineRenee
03-18-2005, 12:04 PM
Tammy,

Looking pretty hot there babe. You make the rest of us "girls" jealous here....and T wants her clothes back!:D

Love,
Chrissie:)

DonnaT
03-18-2005, 12:31 PM
Looks real nice Tammy. It'll be too late to wear those boots out pretty soon, so best get to steppin', outside!

carolynhcd
03-18-2005, 05:29 PM
God, you look gorgeous in those photos, honey, and that frock is too die for! Love the wig and everything else...BUT... those fluffy boots look like Janet Jackson sticking out of Taylor Dayne's ass! Even so, you make them look totally fabulous! A tip of the pink pillbox hat to you.

~Tammy~
03-19-2005, 01:22 PM
Thanks to everyone for your kind words.

I feel I have progressed a long way from my first efforts and it's all thanks to the wonderful people here. Plus the great support I have from Tamara.

I'm still looking to get out more and am really looking forward to getting to some TG meetings but now being without a car makes it very difficult.
I thought about going on bicycle, wind blowing through my hair, skirt wafting behind but I'm worried about laddering my stockings. Also I just wouldn't look the part on a guys bike!

~Tammy~

P.S. I've also started a new web thingy called a 'Blog'. If anyone's interested you can check it out here: http://tammycroft.blogspot.com/

Shining Star
03-19-2005, 07:27 PM
tammy you look great. you are a stunner. i bet you turn heads when you walk down the street

paulaN
03-19-2005, 10:16 PM
OMG you are looking so good girl. I think I'm in love again.

Tamara Croft
03-19-2005, 10:18 PM
OMG you are looking so good girl. I think I'm in love again.
Back off flower..... she's mine :D

Tamara x :p

SilkenPrincess
03-19-2005, 10:24 PM
Back off flower..... she's mine :D

Tamara x :p
Tamara,
Your love and devotion is very refreshing to see. Thanks!
Love,
SilkenPrincess

Sherlyn
03-20-2005, 12:43 AM
Tammy you look great ..love the dress in the first pic especially... your hair looks great ..i the love straight hair.. it suits ya

Sarah Ellis
03-20-2005, 08:12 AM
Verrry nice girl... and i love that dress you "borrowed" XxXx