PDA

View Full Version : I Think My Future Mother-In-Law Has Suspicions

jessbcuzz
08-13-2007, 01:22 AM
Saturday, my GG fiancée, her son, her mother, and I went to Cleveland to watch the Browns game. We went into the Team Shop before the game to kill some time. Since it was the pre-season opener, a lot of things were on clearance. There were some women things that I had wanted, and would have gotten, had it not been for her mother. It wasn't that big of a deal. One day I'll get my pink Brown's jersey or Brown's Cami. It was kind of poopy that a lot of the women things were on clearance, but life's not fair. However, something caught my eye that I could not resist. There was a two pack, Cleveland Browns thong and bikini pack. My jaw must have hit the floor when I saw the price, which was clearly marked "clearance - $2.00". The Brown's thong that I had on,was cheaply made. I had gotten off E-bay years ago, and since then, had been looking on line at the NFL and team shop websites. The price for the same thing was $30, which for only wearing them every Sunday for 6 months, I thought was kind of a waste. Be there, in front of my eyes, for $28 less, they were mine. I picked them up without seeing if anyone saw me. My party was clear on the other side of the Team Shop, so I felt safe. Just be be sure, I picked up a few things that my fiancées son had wanted. You know, to hide the small package while walking through the shop. Upon checking out, I place the items on the counter. I heard my fiancée and her mom chit chatting behind me, so I didn't think her mother would notice (my fiancée knows I dress), then out of the blue, her mother states "and WHO are those for?" I felt my face turn as red as the Chief's jersey's. Half heartedly, I stated her grandson's name. The she stated that she knew that I had them. I quickly turned my head to the cashier's and raised my hands and said they weren't mine. I hurried out the door to wait for the rest of my party.
Nothing was said, I haven't brought it up to my fiancée since then. If her mother doesn't know 100%, she must have a good suspicion. She knows I shave my legs. With it being tank top weather, she has to know my chest and pits are shaved to. She's the type that she sees everything. If she has her suspicions now, or even knows, she is the type that is each to their own. I am sure that if her grandson ever caught me, there would be a price to pay. I have never dressed around him, but he knows I paint my toes and wear toe rings.
His grandmother is a bright lady, so I am guessing after the "package episode", she knows, or has her suspicions. At the time I couldn't say they were for her daughter, since she would have had to know they were too big for her daughter. Up until this point, she was told that the reason my legs were shaved is because I wear shorts to work, and that I don't think the customers would be happy with leg hair in their cookies or crackers. (I do wear shorts to work year round). She never questioned it. Now that excuse may not have any merit. I really don't care if she does know, but I was hoping that at one point to tell her face to face. This wasn't what I had in mind. There might be a slight chance she doesn't know, but I'm not holding my breath. She just recently retired, and has talked about going back to cutting hair and doing nails. If she does know, I wonder if I can get a family discount on getting my nails done?
Oh, I suppose that not putting up a fight going into women's clothing stores at Tower City (the mall) before the game was on her radar as well!

Sheri 4242
08-13-2007, 03:31 AM
H'mmmm -- it seems "possible" with all the variables you state, but I wouldn't say it is a 100% "for sure" thing that she knows. What does your fiancee think (about whether her mother knows or not)??? That would be a major thing I'd want to know!!! That you've been seen in nail polish and toe rings by a member of the family isn't a hundred percent give away, either, but it certainly would give one pause to consider it as a valid possibility!!!

Shelly Preston
08-13-2007, 05:02 AM
You need to talk with your fiancee and ask her if her mum knows
Then you can explain things properly

If she does at least that way she gets the story straight and more importantly the facts

This will mean no jumping to unwarrented conclusions which would make things worse

trannie T
08-13-2007, 05:39 AM
If she gives you a nighty for your birthday she knows.

rebeca_abigail30
08-13-2007, 07:30 AM
I'm pretty positive MIL doesn't know. However, this weekend, she saw my nails (fake of course, I bite my real ones). She said, "what the he-- are on your fingers?" I told her that they are there to help me stop biting my nails. I think she bought it.

SANDRA MICHELLE
08-13-2007, 02:48 PM
Well if your fiance is OK with it and your mother in law does know you can be 100% sure that they discussed it since thats what women do, at least thats what I would do if I were lucky enough to be a GG. Ask your fiance and she should be honest about this since there should be no reason to hide this information from you.

DonnaT
08-13-2007, 04:07 PM
Why didn't you just say they were for your fiancée? I doubt your future MIL saw the sizes from where whe stood.

What you should have done was ask your fiancée to either make all the purchases for you, or had her walk her mother somewhere else. Then you could have got everything you wanted. Of course, if you just told her the truth, you could have got them as well.

SherriePall
08-13-2007, 06:41 PM
I didn't vote because there wasn't an answer I felt was right. I think your mother-in-law may think you and her daughter are a little kinky, but I don't think she can connect the dots to see that you're a CD. We may believe she has connected the dots, but that's because we already know what the picture is. After I finally told my wife, she said she had no clue. So, I asked about this time, that time, this statement, that item, etc., and she said she still never had a clue.

teresa jeen
08-13-2007, 06:49 PM
"oh there for my neice who is the bigggggest fan. shell go crazy'' :heehee: then wait a day or so and see what the g/f says. i love fishin!!!

Kristen Marie
08-13-2007, 08:54 PM
Whenever you shop locally or shop with your mother-in-law in tow, you need to have a plausible explanation for whoever is watching. Or be ready to tell her the truth. Heck it's hard enough to hide buying things at Christmas time.

Billijo49504
08-13-2007, 09:01 PM
If you are a good provider and right with the kid, who cares if you wear thongs. Her mother should worry about if her futher husband is a good provider for them both. and not abusive to either. and that you are making a happy home for her daughter and grand son..BJ

Sheri 4242
08-14-2007, 12:17 AM
If she gives you a nighty for your birthday she knows.

:lol2: Has Karren Hutton taken you over??? :lol2:

Karren H
08-14-2007, 06:16 AM
:lol2: Has Karren Hutton taken you over??? :lol2:

Maybe that's why I can't dress anymore?? Karrens essence left and found a new home!! hehe

Karren