PDA

View Full Version : golfing in a skirt

bobbie anne
08-13-2007, 06:49 AM
Yesterday was wonderful. I live in a small farm community and being sunday I knew the golf course would be empty early in the morning 7.00 am. We have an honour box where you pay the fee when the office is not open. So yesterday I was there just before 7.00 and sure enough no one around. I played nine holes wearing my denim skirt. It was a great feeling and hope to do it again next week. Has anyone else played golf while wearing a skirt.

CD Tammy
08-13-2007, 07:24 AM
I did the same thing a few weeks ago except I was wearing a white tennis skirt, nude pantyhose, white ankle socks, white Keds and a white sweater.

My score sucked but I had a great time and the only people that I saw were too far away to realize I wasn't a GG

Laura B.
08-13-2007, 12:51 PM
Several years ago I was on travel to California and one day I had some time on my hands and my golf clubs so I went to a near-by public golf course. I was wearing a polo shirt top with a medium length khaki skirt pantyhose and some girlish tennis shoes with footie socks. I got my courage up, went to the club house and paid for a round. I naively thought that I could play a round by myself. After I paid, the cashier pointed out my playing partners, 3 older gentlemen. I swallowed hard and met them. They were the nicest guys I have ever met and they didn't ever seem to notice or even comment on how I was dressed. After a couple of holes, I relaxed and just enjoyed playing golf with my skirt swishing about my pantyhose clad legs. I don't know if I have the courage to do it again.

Shadeauxmarie
08-13-2007, 02:04 PM
My only question is:

WHAT TEES DID YOU USE?

Dragster
08-13-2007, 06:45 PM
DENIM.......on a golf course!!!! You should have been thrown off the course bobbie anne! Skirt's are OK, but DENIM????? No way!!!
Like Shadeauxmarie asked, did you play off the red tees? What did you score?

Tony

Sharon
08-13-2007, 06:57 PM
Wow, you're really fortunate! Around here, the courses are already filling up at dawn and remain crowded until dark.

I'm happy that you had a great time, and I hope you get to repeat it again. :happy:

teresa jeen
08-13-2007, 06:59 PM
im with the breaux on this one. which tee's did you play? and denim? what were you thinking? cotton is so much better feeling,especially in the heat, i bet the O/F's got an eyefull!!!

veronicagurl85
08-13-2007, 07:34 PM
Wow that's so great I wish I had the guts to do that. Very cool. Speaking on that any of you ladies watch womens golf? I love it just cuz of the cute clothes they wear. They get these cute little golf skirts and matching tops very pretty I wish I could wear one of those outfits. Looking for a good example check out natalie gulbis or paula creamer very cute outfits

Vero

teresa jeen
08-13-2007, 08:28 PM
would hose be too hot? maybe ,:heehee:thigh-highs but still? i think shaved is the way to go. them littleshorty socks with the cotton ball on the back?

AllieSF
08-13-2007, 08:53 PM
I would love to golf in a true golf skort. I see them all the time in the golf shops and in the online golf equipment and clothing sites. They look really good (i.e. cute and hot). Then I probably would need some woman's golf shoes, woman's golf glove and socks, and don't forget the pink golf visor and balls. OOOOOOH, sounds like sooo much fun!

Billijo49504
08-13-2007, 09:10 PM
I and the wife used to be security for a camp ground that had a 18 hole golf course attached. You wouldn't believe some of the stuff we saw on the course after dark, way after dark. Girls running naked on the course and two gay guys out playing glow ball golf. and anything between...BJ

bobbie anne
08-14-2007, 05:47 AM
Come on girls give me a break. I wore denim because it was that or a maroon pleated skirt. I figured if someone saw me they would think I was wearing cut offs. As far as being hot, it is only 8c here now at 7.00am. I played off the mens tee box and yes my score sucked, but still enjoyed my morning. Bobbie P.S The skirt is quite short, above the knees

CD Tammy
08-14-2007, 05:54 AM
The hose weren't hot at all. It was early in the morning hours and the hose were those barely there one any way. I always wear pantyhose or tights no matter the temp. I love the way they make my legs look and feel.

Charolette time
08-14-2007, 08:55 AM
Yesterday was wonderful. I live in a small farm community and being sunday I knew the golf course would be empty early in the morning 7.00 am. We have an honour box where you pay the fee when the office is not open. So yesterday I was there just before 7.00 and sure enough no one around. I played nine holes wearing my denim skirt. It was a great feeling and hope to do it again next week. Has anyone else played golf while wearing a skirt.

Over in Scotland they play golf all the time wearing skirts and they are made with wool, OH :heehee:they call them Kilts HAHA
Charolette

Alice B
08-14-2007, 11:45 AM
Wow! That really took guts. If I did that at my course I would have to move and leave town and thre never is a period where no one is around to play. Just to opposite.

CarrieAnneEvers
08-14-2007, 03:43 PM
There was a sale at the PGA store in the airport, so I bought a cute outfit. pink shirt, black skort and short socks and a visor. I just wish they made girly golf shoes in my size. I would love to go play but too hot right now.

sissystephanie
08-14-2007, 06:25 PM
Wow that's so great I wish I had the guts to do that. Very cool. Speaking on that any of you ladies watch womens golf? I love it just cuz of the cute clothes they wear. They get these cute little golf skirts and matching tops very pretty I wish I could wear one of those outfits. Looking for a good example check out natalie gulbis or paula creamer very cute outfits

Vero

I think you would find that most of those "skirts" are actually skorts. They are marketed to lady golfers and tennis players very heavily. I love them myself and own around 18 of them in various colors and fabrics, including the dreaded "Denim!":heehee: Not a golfer myself, but I love to wear a skort when I go out to eat, or sometimes a denim skirt! They are not that heavy a material, even in the heat we are having here in Georgia!

Sissy

More Girl than man sometimes

Megan_Girl
08-14-2007, 06:27 PM
Wow... I applaud you guts.
That's my dream .... of course Natalie Gulbis, Paula Creamer and Grace Park would round out the foursome..... all beautiful women, great golfers and fabulous dressers.
XXX
Megan

cindybarnes
08-14-2007, 06:48 PM
Bobbie Anne that sounds like fun !
I gave up golfing because my golf buddies were too serious about it,, kinda took the fun from it,, also gave up Tennis and bowling but ya know,, there are cute outfits for all those sports and I would consider trying them again if I could get in a group where i could wear those skirts and skorts !!!

Cindy

RaineK
08-20-2007, 04:38 PM

Girl, you are so lucky!! I have often been tempted to find a quiet course and play 9 holes. I think that, of all the tests whether I could "pass" that would have be right at the top of my list.

But, I'd have to take my wife's clubs and be careful not to use my normal swing and pound my drive 280 yards. That could just raise some eyebrows! :heehee: But with practice, I'm sure I could find a softer swing and be more lady-like.

It would be nice playing off the ladies' tees too!

RaineK
08-20-2007, 04:40 PM
There was a sale at the PGA store in the airport, so I bought a cute outfit. pink shirt, black skort and short socks and a visor. I just wish they made girly golf shoes in my size. I would love to go play but too hot right now.

FootJoy make customisable shoes sweetheart. Go to their website and have a look. You can design your shoes on-line and then buy them.

Hippy Chic's Chick
08-20-2007, 04:46 PM
Over in Scotland they play golf all the time wearing skirts and they are made with wool, OH :heehee:they call them Kilts HAHA
Charolette

Sorry to have to be the one to tell you... ;)

The Scots rarely wear kilts, a few wear them for extremely formal occassions, like weddings (when then usually only the groom would wear it). Even when it comes to weddings, it's still not the norm. :)

Deidra Cowen
08-20-2007, 09:06 PM
I have not played golf enfemme...and that actually was my big hobby till I started dressing.

camera_laura
08-20-2007, 09:13 PM
Charolette

Hmmm....that made me think of something that I though was very intersting.....

While I like wearing a skirt (around my apartment and someday beyond that), I have no desire to wear a kilt. Guess a kilt just isn't feminine enough for me. :belly:

Not sure, but I imagine there's a book in that there idea!

sterling12
08-20-2007, 10:09 PM
Come on girls give me a break. I wore denim because it was that or a maroon pleated skirt. I figured if someone saw me they would think I was wearing cut offs. As far as being hot, it is only 8c here now at 7.00am. I played off the mens tee box and yes my score sucked, but still enjoyed my morning. Bobbie P.S The skirt is quite short, above the knees

Well, I know how golfers think. Even if your partners read you, their only concern would have been that you didn't get an advantage, by playing off The Reds!

How many strokes did you get? After all you were a woman playing against guys. A perfect opportunity to set up, "The Sucker Bet!"

Peace and Love, Joanie

Glenda58
08-20-2007, 10:20 PM
I played a few times in a white skort a aqua polo shirt light blue sport bra and panties. Also had womens golf culbs and bag with pink balls. Oh yes womens golf shoes from Dicks Sporting Goods. Play better golf because I wasn't try to kill the ball like most men do.

Rachel Morley
08-20-2007, 10:37 PM
..... any of you ladies watch womens golf? I love it just cuz of the cute clothes they wear. They get these cute little golf skirts and matching tops very pretty I wish I could wear one of those outfits.
OMG! Me too! I would absolutely love to play 18 dressed like that. Unfortunately my wife Marla doesn't play golf and so I haven't done it because I haven't got anyone to play with or the confidence to play and partner up with people I don't know when dressed en femme. :sad: