PDA

View Full Version : Dressing for a second time

the femm side of me
08-13-2007, 04:21 PM
Well some of you might remember that a moth or so ago I posted my first experience dressed. If you don’t know what I am talking about it’s no big deal.

It’s 5:30pm and my wife told me to get dressed tonight and once again to cook dinner. I only have one outfit (she bought for me) and I am going to wear it again for us.

We decided that I am going to wear a skirt and nice top sandals with heel thigh high stockings and make up. After dinner I am going to change into a pink baby doll with matching pink panties. She told me I will need to renew my make up and then most likely we will make love.

My head is spinning and I just had to tell someone. So I just let if out here. We are going on vacation in September and we are going to experiment together with new makeup.

I am so happy I told her my desirers now I have now secrets I just have to remember not to let dressing be the only thing we do. Although it’s so new for me that is all I want to do. I am afraid to do too much too fast. Thanks for letting me get it off my chest.

Tina Dixon
08-13-2007, 04:46 PM
What don't get some people excited :heehee:

Alice B
08-13-2007, 05:11 PM
That is a great story and one many of us would give our eye teeth for. Have her take a picture or two and share with us. Good luck & have fun. Give your wife a hug for all of us.:hugs:

Cindi Ann Kelly
08-13-2007, 05:43 PM
I envy you. Have fun and enjoy.

Cindi

the femm side of me
08-14-2007, 02:51 PM
Well dressing was as good as the first time. I made dinner and then dined while dressed. After we cleaned up I slipped into pink baby doll and so did my wife. We sat on the swing and talked for an hour before going off to our room for loving. It was a wonderful night. My wife told me after getting over the idea seeing me dressed and making love is not any different. To some degree she said I am a tenderer lover now that we understand the softer side of me. Although we still have times when crossdressing never enters our life and it’s still great. I guess I was afraid for nothing. I hope more of you out there can find your balance between dressing as a man and dressing as a woman. I like both.