PDA

View Full Version : An organized Cross Dresser is a..........

SandyR
08-13-2007, 05:33 PM
Happy one!

I have spent the last 2 months working on a kitchen remodel.

****caution***** do not attempt a remodel unless your marriage is very stong........

So have not had much of a chance to dress, buy stuff or even think about Sandy. But today I bought some new hose, make up remover, came home and got all my stuff in order. Even hung up some of my skirts and tops. I feel like a new woman.......hehehe

Well just had to share. Happy Monday!

SandyR

Joy Carter
08-13-2007, 06:09 PM
Happy one!

I have spent the last 2 months working on a kitchen remodel.

****caution***** do not attempt a remodel unless your marriage is very stong........

So have not had much of a chance to dress, buy stuff or even think about Sandy. But today I bought some new hose, make up remover, came home and got all my stuff in order. Even hung up some of my skirts and tops. I feel like a new woman.......hehehe

Well just had to share. Happy Monday!

SandyR

An organized CD is..........unheard of ! LoL

My congrats on finishing the kitchen. I know what you went though from personal expierence.

Kahlan51
08-13-2007, 06:21 PM
Renovating can be a relationship breaker. I will never do it again unless we go away and have it done while we are away. Glad you are going to be able to dress again luv. Kahlan

Karren H
08-13-2007, 08:20 PM
Organization is highly over-rated imho!!! I loved the chalange of the hunt for the matching stockings or who could forget... find the red bra game!!! hehe

And here's Johnny to tell her what she won!!!

Karren

Billijo49504
08-13-2007, 08:23 PM
As my wife says, an orginized woman, is a man!!!! <LOL>...BJ

SandyR
08-13-2007, 08:49 PM
Reminds me of the time I left a pair of shoes at a hotel, the manager knew me and held on to them. Next trip I check in and he has my guy shoes, thigh highs in them and all.......heheheheh.....Maybe being organized is over rated.....but it works for me.

Nice replies ladies.

Sandy.

Kristen Marie
08-13-2007, 08:50 PM
I'm way too organized as Kristen. I love it!!