PDA

View Full Version : Hi it's me - I don't find it so arousing any more

Ericka2
08-13-2007, 06:11 PM
I have been absent for a while but been reading some of your postings off and on and i'm glad that you all doing great, my most recent outing was few weeks ago and it was great, one thing that i'm not so sure how to react is that i haven't got the urge to dress up like i use to, not sure why, my girlfriend ask me or reminds me of Ericka and i just don't know what is happening to me, now that i have someone to share my secret i don't find it so aruosing any more, but i do enjoy it when i do get dress up, any of you can share some of this?

Love Ericka

Joy Carter
08-13-2007, 06:46 PM
Erica allot of us long timers go through this. I just enjoy being able to get out and about as Joy. There is so much more to expeirence out there in life as a girl.:D

Ashly
08-13-2007, 06:52 PM
It is a long time ago I got aroused getting dressed..actually, I was a teen..Nowadays it just feels good to wear a skirt

teresa jeen
08-13-2007, 06:54 PM
you need a good shave and a calgon!!! just be yourself. sometimes i go for months then "the urge" will hit again. just be you, thats all we can do.

BarbaraTalbot
08-13-2007, 07:01 PM
I am still reading and writing about it and feel kind of wierd that I am reading and writing in drab nearly all the time lately.

I think the urge just waxes and wanes.

Think of it this way..in the past when the urge was less strong you probably didn't notice these times or if you did with a bit of relief that you didn't have to devote the energy to hiding.

Now that you don't have to hide it probably feels a bit like a wasted opportunity when you don't dress, but keep in mind you have the whole rest of your life to dress.

Today was back to school for the kids. (Thats Dee you may have heard in the background today singing.."Its the MOST won-der-ful-day of the yearrrrrrr!") I never got out of my male undershirt and long mens briefs and camo-jammie pants. But I can tomorrow, or the next day, or the next week...or...

SandyR
08-13-2007, 07:11 PM
Erika,

I get in the slumps (thats what I call them) a couple times a year, in-fact I have been in one for a few months (might be the re-model...hehe). Anyway I tend to go with the flow and let it all work out.

Hugs.

SandyR

Karren H
08-13-2007, 08:17 PM
I didn't get aroused when I wasn't in a slump!!! lol

Karren

Billijo49504
08-13-2007, 08:30 PM
Gee, I thought that was our time of the month, when we felt kinda down in the dumps....BJ

Kristen Marie
08-13-2007, 08:39 PM
It's less and less arousing, but when it kicks in...like it did a week ago...it stays for a while.