PDA

View Full Version : I shopped in full drag for St. John this Sunday!

KateSpade83
08-13-2007, 07:40 PM
My 2 roomates don't know I crossdress, so when both of them were gone I took the opportunity to dress up in my best St. John skirt suit outfit (a $142 ebay steal!) with my ebay pearls and Liz Clairborne bag. There is a very beautiful skirt suit in the St. John high end boutique store and it was so beautiful I wanted to take a pic of it in the store but they wouldn't let me. I shopped the St. John store in drab and inquired about the price of the outfit but it was $1395 for the jacket, $325 for the skirt, and $225 for the blouse - TOO EXPENSIVE! Well, if it was the best skirt suit in the world / best I have ever seen I would be willing to pay $1000 at most for a complete outfit. So I inquired about the sales and they said St. John's go on a 40% off sale at the end of the season. Still too much for me.

Well, when I discovered Neiman Marcus had this same outfit in my size (a 2, 4, or 6) I said to myself I gotta try on this outfit the next day! First thing at the mall - I feel like peeing! Forgot that I drank too much diet soda before going shopping. So I had to go to the womens washroom and there were about 12 of them in there. Waited for a stall and the one all the way at the end was available - good! No one can see me pee because I did it standing up! After peeing I adore myself / pimp myself in the mirror and all this time the women don't suspect me. Never been to a crowded washroom before and it was nice seeing what women do in the washroom (I didn't watch them pee)! Next I go to Victorias Secret, browse, then head on to Neiman Marcus at the top floor. Well, the top floor door is closed and I have to say to the ladies - "It's closed, we have to go to the first floor..." Guess my voice passed. Then I enter the store and head up the escalator. I take off my man's watch (forgot to wear my women's watch!). I go to the St. John's section and wait for the sales lady. She comes after a while and apologizes for the wait because she was busy. I ask the lady, can I try this outfit to see how it looks on me? She says sure and we pick out the size 2,4,6 skirts and I tell her I need the size 4 & 6 jacket but she says she only has the 4 and then she leads me to the fitting room and puts everything in there. Then she leaves and says she'll come back to see how I'm doing. Afraid she might come back on me real quick while I'm changing, I try on every size of the outfit and find a size 4 jacket size 4 skirt fits best and I snap a pic with my cell phone. Well, I'm pissed my cell phone pic is blurry, because it's my only memory of this beautiful outfit that I can't afford. Then she comes back and asks how everythings going and I'm finished and redressed so I exit the fitting room and tell her - "Not this time, - I look better in my current outfit!" Then she tells me I'm welcome to come back any time and she hopes to see me more in the future. Well, I guess she thought I was a rich lady because I was in a beautiful St. John outfit already! And I guess I passed 100% because if I didn't maybe Neiman Marcus doesn't like a man trying on St. John stuff in a women's fitting room. And it would have been real harsh if she was in there with me! As I leave, I suspect the other women watched me on computer monitor to prevent shoplifting the whole time I was in the fitting room. Uh, maybe they saw me react to how my dick profiled in the size 2 skirt... oh no...The size 2 skirt fit but wasn't good because my dick showed... so the 4 hid it better.

The blurry pic shows me in the lavender outfit, how this outfit looks in black, and the white outfit is the outfit I wore (this from the ebay pic).

I don't have good pics because my camera was stolen. So I'm only using my cell phone for awhille.

Now I tell myself - this skirt suit has dated styling and it's only worth $400 at most to me (ebay prices). What do you people think of the skirt suit?

KateSpade83
08-13-2007, 07:41 PM
Sorry I have bad internet = problems uploading pics. I live in an APT with free wireless internet but the connection sucks.

Billijo49504
08-13-2007, 08:36 PM
Oh well, You can't really complain about FREE!!!Bj