PDA

View Full Version : wigs

Vanessa kitty
03-17-2005, 10:52 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello all gals

Was just wondering with wigs and the part in the middle
does it have to be straight right through the middle,
or can you slightly put it on the side as a side part cos
i get better looking results that way just query..

Love always Vanessa K

"I hate being Single Arggh"

Sorry i put the post in wrong forum b4 lol

Tristen Cox
03-17-2005, 10:57 PM
Whatever works on you. I tend to center mine but that's only cause of how mine is made. Everyone's different. Make it look good that's all that matters:)

Love
T

PS removed the other thread from the wrong forum

Vanessa kitty
03-17-2005, 11:02 PM
Ty tristen dont why i did but i did lol
Thats why i edited it :)

donnie123abc1
03-17-2005, 11:44 PM
I wouldn't know about wigs. But i usually can't make up my mind which way i part my hair. i'll start out in the morning in the middle, by after noon its on the left and on the right in the evening. I'm a walking, talking SUNDIAL!!!!

Dawn Marrie (Thats Who I Be !)
Anybody want to know what time it is.? My hair's on CENTRAL TIME!

Holly
03-18-2005, 03:16 AM
Tristen is right on this. Do whatever works best for you. No one way is right for everyone.

sarah
03-18-2005, 04:58 AM
Wigs are great just pretend its your own hair and go crazy love Sarah xxx

Vanessa kitty
03-18-2005, 05:56 AM
Ty all

love you guys you are awesome thanks for the tips
i will now be bringing Vanessa in to full life Meoooow

Love Vanessa K

Ava Mouse
03-18-2005, 12:55 PM
Women's faces are rounder, so a part in the middle enhances symmetry...

BUT we have men's faces with male symmetrical lines and facets. You want to break up that symmetry as much as possible.

When choosing your wig, you should pick a curl length that is not proportional to your bone structure/face shape.

Straighter hair is great for men with round faces, it makes the face seem rounder. Wavy hair is best for angular men's faces, but too tight curly will give you a Howard Stern/Rock Star look...

Also, you should have volume in the bangs/forehead area. This will make the nose and chin look smaller.

The color should be close to your eyebrow color.

Visit a mom & pop owned wig store. I've found ALL of the one's Ive visited to be VERY friendly. I tried on lots of wig styles and colors... That's THE BEST way to pick a wig.

The new curly wig in my pics was only $45!

Also, keep in mind that you can cut your wig. Get something longer and have someone style it on you. My straight brown & black wigs were trimmed to better fit my face. I did the bangs on the black one. If you look at my earler pics and compare with the latest ones, you'll see the difference.

Like everything, just cut a little at a time.... Study fashion model pics, too. Where the hair comes from and where it goes...

Experiment with hairpins, bands and beret's and other hair accessories. I find that I look better with a hair band. It flattens the top of my head, accentuating the bangs.

Good luck!