PDA

View Full Version : chat rooms

Tina P Hose
08-13-2007, 08:25 PM
Is there a chat room avilable that gurls can talk about crossdressing and other topics of interest ?

teresa jeen
08-13-2007, 08:31 PM
id love to know...

AllieSF
08-13-2007, 08:32 PM
Used to be one here but apparently there was a lot of not so proper things happening and they closed it to keep up the standards of this site. I would love to see a chat room for this site only (the other one I think was shared with other sites)

teresa jeen
08-13-2007, 08:36 PM
seems they "they" should be able to come up with one that we could use. i hate it that sad people have to ruin it for us... maybe a way to censure the trash and let us do our thing. we can only hope...

Tamara Croft
08-13-2007, 08:45 PM
seems they "they" <snip>...They? and who do you mean by 'they'? If you mean the staff or site owners, then say so, but please, don't refer to people as 'they'...

The site owners are working on a chat room, but we have no eta on when it will be finished. And yes, when our video chat was first up and running, a few had to ruin it for others...

teresa jeen
08-13-2007, 08:52 PM
it wasnt meant as a hurtful thing they is society in general i apologize if i offended. thank you for your efforts in getting the chat room started. its bad a few can ruin it for alot.

Kerrie Sifton
08-14-2007, 12:04 AM
there is a chat room, just look at the topic at the top of the forum regarding chat rooms and it will link you there. But beware, some of the room is ok and some of the members are okay, but there are others who like to make things kinda messy

Deborah_UK
08-14-2007, 12:54 AM
I used to use TG chat (http://81.168.81.68:7575/) quite a lot, always found it friendly

Phyliss
08-14-2007, 03:25 AM
there is a chat room, just look at the topic at the top of the forum regarding chat rooms and it will link you there. But beware, some of the room is ok and some of the members are okay, but there are others who like to make things kinda messy

Which is how I go to the "chat room", and yes some of the areas are a bit,....how shall I say it? ... not for polite company. However, "To each their own"

I've "met" a number of very nice people their. In fact I've learned a few things from some of the members.

rachel_rachel
08-14-2007, 03:57 AM
http://www.gendereuphoria.com/index.php

This is addrees of another crossdressing forum that i visit. There is a chat room in there as well, You need to be a registered member of the forum to use it too. Probably keeps the trolls out since there's no smutty talk in there... Just good old fashioned chat.

Lilith Moon
08-14-2007, 05:09 AM
Or there is,literally, a tg chat room in Second Life here:

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Pavonia/23/41/101

..complete with comfy seats and a log fire where TG/TS folk can hang out.

Kate Simmons
08-14-2007, 06:12 AM
I dunno, I can chat with folks on IM, seems good enough for me. Do I need to see them while I'm chatting? Hell no, you have to have some faith in people.:happy:

MsJanessa
08-14-2007, 06:32 AM
there are all kinds of chat rooms for T-Girls---the problem is that often times they are infested with either trolls or so called "admirers" who are really there for just one purpose---finding someone to have sex with---don't get Me wrong I'm as interested in that as most bi or gay T-Ladies but after a while it does get rather tiresome, particularly since all they really want to do is talk dirty---very few of them, if any, have the courage to actually meet you---if they get so far as to actually set up a meeting, they are generally no shows--so your answer is yes there are chat rooms for Us but no really good ones that I'm aware of.

jo_ann
08-14-2007, 07:51 PM
As a matter of fact...
http://www.pinkmyst.com

chatnat GG
08-14-2007, 08:16 PM
yeah i would love to be able to chat to some girls who are in the same boat as me....

Mitzi
08-14-2007, 09:23 PM
TG Chat (http://81.168.81.68:7575/) suggested by Deborah-UK is a decent chat room. There are usually a few admirers, but they just join in whatever conversation is taking place. The chats are about anything, and not necessarily related to CDing. But all the gurls behave as gurls, and censure anyone getting out of line, sexually, or otherwise. Gurls can have private conversations (without restrictions) via PM's. There are several rooms, but only the "Open" tends to have chatters. The pace there tends to be pretty fast.

There were a bunch of us, back around 1999-2001 who frequented the "Spare" Room and had lots of fun. We were more the novices, usually not able keep up with the pace in the "Open". The room, as well as a couple of others are still available, but unless a few chatters start going there regularly and eventually attract others, they won't thrive.

Mitzi

Tamara Croft
08-14-2007, 09:25 PM
there is a chat room, just look at the topic at the top of the forum regarding chat rooms and it will link you there. But beware, some of the room is ok and some of the members are okay, but there are others who like to make things kinda messyI think you need to clean out your cookies for this forum, there is no link to the chat room at the top of the forum, it was removed a few months ago.

TxKimberly
08-14-2007, 09:57 PM
I think you need to clean out your cookies...

Well! There is a phrase you don't hear often! :-)

Karren H
08-14-2007, 10:14 PM
www.urnotalone.com but it's a zoo...

Karren

Kerrie Sifton
08-15-2007, 12:03 AM
Cookies cleaned up and now it's batter up... lol
As for the link to transgender-chat, it is the top thread on this forum.
just look at the top thread on the male to female forum regarding chat rooms
and click on the blue print that says "here" and away we go

just watch out for the cybersex room.... eeeewwwww!

noname
08-15-2007, 01:40 AM
- edit -

posted deleted similar info previously posted