PDA

View Full Version : "en femme" appearance or a state of mind

Cindi Ann Kelly
08-13-2007, 09:23 PM
"en femme" is traditionally accepted as being dressed "head to
toe". But is this really what it is all about. Could it not also
be a state of mind where the feminine traits manifest themselves without being dressed. I cannot argue that when
dressed, most of us are in touch with our feminine side. Can it
not also be possible for us to be in touch with our feminine side
without being "dressed"? For some of us, I believe that this is
possible. I want to know if I am the only one who feels this way.
Just my thoughts.

Cindi

Dita_B
08-13-2007, 09:38 PM
No, I need to be dressed to activate my female side. It is like a switch being flicked during my preparations, usually as soon as I have my female underwear and tigh-highs on... Than I start to feel excited, real feminine and I am unstoppable...

Can't part from it either, I have soooo much troubles to get out of my feminine mode...I just want to stay there forever...

But I am or in male mode or I am in female mode, there is nothing in between.

Mind you, the dressing has made me a softer, more gentile and more emotional person... can't get rid of that anymore. It just stays with me and everyone around me has noticed it.

So the excitement comes with the cloths and the cloths have awakened my female side and my female side has taken over some parts of my male side, and my female side is there to stay...

Do I make sense? I don't think so...Must be my female side talking...

:love:Dita.

DianaGomez
08-13-2007, 10:38 PM
I'm exactly the same as Dita. If Im not dressed, Im all male.

sweetsandy
08-13-2007, 10:46 PM
I honestly think "en femme" is one of those words that differs in description by each person who uses it, and that has no real definite definition.

Cindi Ann Kelly
08-13-2007, 10:47 PM
This is good. If we were all the same, life would be really boring. Thanks for the input.
Hugs

Cindi

Rachell
08-14-2007, 01:43 AM
When I am not dressed I still carry my fem side with me, I am always making a commment to my GG like "that must be the lady in me coming out". When I am dressed though it feel s much more powerfull. I can't really explain the feeling I have but if more males were cders this world might just be a nicer place to live. Hope that makes sense.

Rachell

Billiex2
08-14-2007, 01:58 AM
Always have panties on and women's jeans/shorts whenever possible. makes me feel very sexy and femme, especially when I'm out in public. Feel like a guy when not doing so

Valerie
08-14-2007, 04:23 AM
Dressing allows me to be fully in a female mode, but it has also opened up a way of being that has definitely changed (and much for the better, I believe) my drab person. So there may be an androgynous mind developing in me!

Valerie

Kate Simmons
08-14-2007, 06:26 AM
Without getting too esoteric, it depends on your spirit and your mindset. Personally, I really don't know what it is like to be "masculine" because even though I was physically a boy, I always thought like a girl and was a tomboy. Even after "assuming" masculinity and becoming a husband and father, I never bought in to how a "typical" male is supposed to think. My goal and aim has always been the care and support of my family, despite how they treated me because of the crossdressing.
Even now, when I'm at least semi-retiring from CDing, I don't feel any different and don't equate dressing with the en femme feelings at all. In fact, I could give up CDing totally and still have the same feelings because I'm who I am inside and the clothing does not dictate that, only enhances it maybe. A strange feeling perhaps but by no means a bad one.:happy:

erickka
08-14-2007, 06:36 AM
I agree that it is somewhat a state of mind. I, personally, am as redneck farmer as you can get until I slip into my skirts and heels, then the switch flips on, then I become Erickka.