PDA

View Full Version : Big Cheers

Hippy Chic's Chick
08-13-2007, 10:00 PM
Just wanted to share that Hippy Chic is doing well indeedy! Sitting here in his neglige and matching knickers, he's taken my advice on lippy and let me put mascara on him.

He looks fantastic!!

He thinks I'm saying that because it's what he wants to hear, I'm hoping that posting it here shows him up, hehe.

He does look seriously sexy.

;)

DonnaT
08-13-2007, 10:36 PM
Cool. Good to hear you're seemingly passed the I don't care phase, and are trying to share and enjoy the experience.

Hippy Chic
08-14-2007, 05:11 AM
Actually, it was a bit more than that, & was a fun evening.

We talked lots about what it is I get from CDing, that I don't want to loose my masculinity, more simply soften it (more of an Eddie Izzard type CD, than wanting to pass as a woman) I shave my legs for example but wouldn't dream of shaving my chest.

We also had a big giggle while I practiced 'the walk' & avoiding the 'mince' hehe, & I also borrowed an unfeasibly short tight velvetine dress of hers (well is more of a slightly long top than a dress, exacerbated by me being 6 inches taller than her!), which felt great on & I'm told looked good too.

Then came the makeup :)

Thank you darling xxx

Suzie S.
08-14-2007, 05:17 AM
I so happy for you both that you 2 are able to share this together! Enjoy the experience and keep us informed on how you are doing! :hugs:

Hippy Chic's Chick
08-14-2007, 05:40 AM
Cool. Good to hear you're seemingly passed the I don't care phase, and are trying to share and enjoy the experience.

:) The not caring wasn't about not wanting to know/see/share, but about not minding one bit if he's running around the house in something he enjoys wearing. It's the openess I've wanted but he's been so coy that it's previously been a difficult subject to broach, it has had to be done sensitively, whereas I'm wanting to say without worry, "I love those knickers, where are they from?"

This being open about it and not ignoring it is far better for both of us - and a lot more fun too, hehe. ;)

Enjoy the experience and keep us informed on how you are doing!

Will do, but maybe not everything... ;)