PDA

View Full Version : Going to work

spandexgirl188
08-13-2007, 11:00 PM
Hello,

First i'll apologize if this sounds very repetitive(its not my intention). I have scanned alot of the previous post about underwear and what gurls like to wear under drab clothes. Just a quick little question. For those of you who wear female underwear to work while in drab, how do you cope when someone finds out that a guy(you) is wearing female underwear? How do you hide the underwear lines or cover them? especially in summer.

jess.

p.s. Ok so it was two quick little questions.......:tongueout

shygirl
08-13-2007, 11:16 PM
Good question. I wonder about that myself. I wear panties to work every day and love the feel, but wonder if some may see the lines. Help from me too!

Rebecca

Sinthia
08-13-2007, 11:22 PM
Who is going to see? Are your pants so tight that you have VPL? After wearing panties every day for a couple of months, I never think that someone else might see. And how would they explain "checking ouy your butt to see what you had on!

AmberTG
08-13-2007, 11:31 PM
You never have to worry about panties unless you have an accident at work or something like that. If you cut your leg and have to take your pants off to stop the bleeding, you're busted!
Bra's, on the other hand, are harder to hide unless you wear layers, such as a suit jacket, etc. Bra straps tend to stick out, especially where the adjusters are.

Stephenie S
08-13-2007, 11:39 PM
Well some time ago one of the girls at work said, "Steve, we ALL know you wear camis under your shirts". I just laughed and said, "Yeah, right. Well, I wear them to cover my bra straps". And that was the end of that.

By now, of course, almost all at work know of my transition, and there is no more confusion. If you are embarrassed and guilty over your behavior, it will show. If you are not willing to take responsibility for your actions, then maybe you shouldn't be doing them. In other words, if you are ashamed of wearing something, don't wear it. No one can make you ashamed but yourself.

In fact, it's no ones business at all WHAT you wear for underwear. That's a pretty personal article of clothing. But if you are worried that someone might find out, leave it at home.

Lovies,
Stephenie

iiiman5
08-13-2007, 11:41 PM
I Don't see a problem with going to work with panties on. I have been wearing only womens panties for 3 months now, and have never had a problem with anyone finding out.

AmberTG
08-13-2007, 11:50 PM
I must say, I've been wearing microfiber hipsters for probably a year now, I used to wear thongs but they tend to irritate tender places if I wear them all day. I don't wear frillies, it's just not my thing. I got my "whity tightys" stashed somewhere in the house, I think. I haven't seen them in a long time.:heehee:

Veronica 1
08-13-2007, 11:51 PM
My answer to that would be along the lines of:
"Pardon me, but I fail to see how my personal dress style has any effect on your life."

Mollyanne
08-14-2007, 01:27 AM
I wear panties everyday and have been for almost 4 yrs now, I don't worry about VPL's because my slacks are NEVER that tight. And to be honest here I really don't give a d--n if anybody knows, its' my business and nobody else's.

:love: Mollyanne

Michelle04240
08-14-2007, 05:43 AM
I wear 24/7 and have not had anybody notice or say anything. I do nothing to hide any VPL at any time. If they see, they see. I no longer worry about it at all.

Suzie S.
08-14-2007, 05:51 AM
Well as for me, work is work. I wear my regular underwear. I don't like to mix the two. When I dress, I dress completely, on my time. I've thought about it, but never done it. I will however wear some things while in drab, on my own time, whether at home or running an quick errand.

CD Tammy
08-14-2007, 05:51 AM
I almost always wear pantyhose or tights under my slacks. No one has ever noticed because they hide the panty lines and my slacks aren't that tight. I do sometimes wear camisoles, body stockings or leotards.

The winter is great because I can wear a sweater over my shirt and tie and no one thinks anything of it. Then I can get away with wearing a bra or corset.

Kate Simmons
08-14-2007, 06:02 AM
Something that has to be considered is that if you have the type of job where there is the possibility of being injured or in an accident, you have to foresee the possibility of being taken to the hospital. Nine times out of ten, work related accidents require clothing being taken off. Considering the type of work you do, don't wear anything you would not want your co-workers to see unless you really don't care whether you are "outted" or not.:happy:

KandisTX
08-14-2007, 08:27 AM
As someone else mentioned, if your pants are so tight that you have VPL I would suggest baggier pants :devil:

Seriously, I wear panties and pantyhose on a daily basis and have done so for the last 20 years (even while in the military outside of basic training and tech school where I was in a barracks). I've never had any problems with being "caught". Then again, I've never really been one to be TOO concerned as to other peoples opinions of me.

Kandis:love:

Annaliese
08-14-2007, 11:35 AM
Hello,

First i'll apologize if this sounds very repetitive(its not my intention). I have scanned alot of the previous post about underwear and what gurls like to wear under drab clothes. Just a quick little question. For those of you who wear female underwear to work while in drab, how do you cope when someone finds out that a guy(you) is wearing female underwear? How do you hide the underwear lines or cover them? especially in summer.

jess.

p.s. Ok so it was two quick little questions.......:tongueout

Just one word ( thongs ) no panties lines

DonnaT
08-14-2007, 11:36 AM
I've worn panties everyday for many years.

There is no VPL, ever.

Several reasons for that. The pants aren't too tight, the material is generally a tad thicker than women's trousers, the back pockets prevent VPL and the wallet does also.

Charleen
08-14-2007, 12:20 PM
I see no problem.LOL I wear my panties 24/7 and am also tucked at all times even at work. If anyone has noticed the lack of a bulge, no one has said a thing.

Sharon
08-14-2007, 12:35 PM
I don't see how panty lines would be more visible than those made by men's bikini briefs.

Sheri 4242
08-14-2007, 12:42 PM
I don't see how panty lines would be more visible than those made by men's bikini briefs.

That is exactly what I was thinking!!! How could anybody know from just an outline?!!

switcheralso
08-14-2007, 12:43 PM
:DI wore a pair of pink panties one day with my shorts. I bent over and my shirt rode up my back exposing my panties to a female associate. Nothing was ever said and I looked her right in the face. It was a little embarrassing but it made me feel a little more comfy when I do wear panties out of the house because I have been seen by fellow associates.

AmandaM
08-14-2007, 01:22 PM
Lots of panties look like men's underwear. Just wear those to work. Then no one really knows.

Veronica53
08-14-2007, 02:46 PM
Well I'm not sure how I would if someone caught me,but I'm wearing a pair of black string bikini's at my desk now "1st time ever" and I quite like it
:oVeronica

rustynail
08-14-2007, 04:45 PM
I wore panties with stockings/suspenders on many occasions throughout 14 years of working in a an office and I had no inkling that anyone ever noticed. I had to travel a lot and on those days i would have some slips and a bra ready to change into in a layby, and continue my journey with no trousers but my shirt, even a white one showing straps, over the bra and slip. I really enjoyed those journeys.

stephanie100
08-14-2007, 05:38 PM
having wore pantys and sometimes a bra under drab for about 5 years now. I dont think anyone ever noticed

Wendy me
08-14-2007, 05:45 PM
if your thinking abought what if's then don't do it......

sandra-leigh
08-14-2007, 06:08 PM
Just one word ( thongs ) no panties lines

Also, Jockey markets a line with a "no panty line guarantee". They are fairly comfortable too.

Patty
08-14-2007, 08:02 PM
I wear panties 24/7 for 3 yrs. Mostly thongs. Have not had a problem yet.

spandexgirl188
08-15-2007, 10:17 AM
thanks guys for all your advice. I decided to wear my white satin french cuts with a matching bra to go to work today. No one noticed. A couple of girls asked if i wore briefs, which confused the hell out of me but other than that it went ok. Ill just take it a step at a time. Im seriuosly thinking however to get rid of all my tidy whites.

jess.

Dixie
08-15-2007, 10:27 AM
I, like Patty, wear thonfs all the time, no one has said anything or acted wierd in any way so I guess that thongs do hide the VPLshehehehe:heehee::drink:

Veronica 1
08-15-2007, 07:40 PM
All my drab clothes are loose fitting, just for that reason. I have worn panties for a long time and the only time the panty lines are visible is when I put on my little black dress.

Alyssa Lane
08-15-2007, 11:00 PM
Im pretty sure everytime i have worn a bra or panties to work that no one has noticed...... and if they have i dont think they have said anything, expecially where i worked at the bowling alley and wore a bra there when i was the only guy there.

Carol Elizabeth
08-16-2007, 08:15 AM
A couple of girls asked if i wore briefs, which confused the hell out of me but other than that it went ok.
jess.

That is the question - boxers or briefs. I taught school for many years, and I overheard a conversation some of the young ladies were having. They were betting on which side a particular male instructor's penis would be hanging when he came to class. (He always wore boxers.) They broke down in giggles when they noticed me in the room.

I told them you were not talking about me because I don't wear boxers.

They said, "We know!" (Obviously they had already checked out the rest of us male instructors.)

I don't know if they knew that I wore panties --- but who cares, underware is underware and as long as it provides comfort --- who cares what it is called unless you're trying to win a bet.

CE

joann07
08-16-2007, 08:35 AM
Every day, I wear pantyhose (without panties) to work and I even wear loafers without socks.
Since I have no panty lines, nobody can tell I'm wearing.
However, I did get caught by a co-worker, but it was my own fault.
For a brief moment, I took off my shoe to adjust the toe-end seam of my pantyhose then, all of a sudden, he came up behind me and saw my nylon covered feet.
He asked me what that was I was wearing and I said that they were thermal socks, but he didn't believe me and said that they were stockings. I continued to deny it, but then the next day I came up straight with him and said that it was pantyhose I was wearing. After I told him, he was ok with it. This happened almost two years ago and he's hasn't bothered me about it since then.

yvonne10
08-16-2007, 01:57 PM
i've wore panties full time now for thirteen years i have never had a problem infact i also wear tights most of the time

Dena
08-16-2007, 04:09 PM
I've been wearing panties 24/7 for over 20 years now. If
anyone has noticed, I have not heard about it. This includes
going to a courthouse with my boss and setting off the
metal detector while wearing an underwired body briefer!

Marla
08-16-2007, 04:36 PM
I have 5 pairs of male and 32 pairs of panties. My male undies look a lot like panties so what makes the difference? I just like my panties better!

Trinni
08-16-2007, 05:02 PM
I only tried it twice and I looked at myself in the mirror real well just to make sure there were no lines.

xdresser
08-18-2007, 02:48 AM
I wear thongs inder my male underware at work. I have worn a bra a few times, but that is in winter when i have a jacket on.

Cyndie
08-18-2007, 04:52 AM
I wear panties and bra most days, garter and stockings or pantyhose some days. The panties are never a problem. For the bra I wear a heavy, darker, lose fitting shirt, no one has ever said anything. My wife has seen me dressed for work and believe me, if she noticed, she would tell me, lol.

TTFN
Cyndie

~Seana~
08-18-2007, 08:23 AM
I've often worn panties to work, and once black nail polish. I work in a call center here in Ottawa for a major computer manufacturer. I dont know if anyone at work is aware I occasionally dress or not, but most of the team I work with are prepared for the rest of my antics, I'm well known as the resident sadistic kinkster so little would surprise anyone at this point.

A couple years ago When I first started dressing and didnt have any breast forms I used something I dont remember the brand offhand but basically they are silicone stick on bras that increase the bust one size and pull your breasts together. I had an a and c size which together give me small breasts. Apart they just increase JUST a bit . I've often wondered what wearing just one for a few weeks then slowly "move up" in size.

Before I worked for this company i worked for them through an outsource company in a nearby center and one of the local TG's also worked there. I dont think anyone noticed but as I knew her I was certainly aware. She's quite far in her transformation and lives 24/7 en femme and it's done alot for my comfort level for dressing while at work.
The time I wore black nail polish Only one person commented.It was someone from my team who was exactly the one person I figured would.He just asked "Why black nail polish" to which I responded "because it freaks out the sub I 've been playing with" which is more or less true . "Also beacause , Darren, my Girlfriend and I had a bet who would be the one to say something.I win" which was also true.Giggles.
My nails are generally my own, while I've worn falsies my SO doesnt care for them much and generally just grow out my real nails.I've found noone much notices unless they are colored.

Amanda

The happy ****!

andyfreeze
09-22-2007, 01:15 PM
Panties for the past 10 years. Plain Vanity Fair. The waistband is the trick and VF is as nurtral as they get. Some people think it is gay for a guy to wear any type of nylon but that is too bad for them. I have never had a problem. None of my friends wear nylon briefs/panties that I know of and they do not really ever comment of my choice of underwear.

Kimberly Marie Kelly
09-22-2007, 05:13 PM
I've been wearing panties 24/7 for I don't know 30 yrs on and off and exclusively for the last 15 yrs. The last 7 yrs I wear Thongs 90% of the time, I wear brazilian cut string bikini's when I wear very short mini skirts, the ones that show off your buns etc. The thongs leave only a small V shape at the top of the derriere which is covered by your shirt. Low rise t-backs are the best. Thongs are the most comfortable panties around. Luv em.

But all I can say, I read once that 1 in 10 men, wear womens undergarments and that emergency response crews and doctors don't care. Kimberly say's don't worry about.

Joy Carter
09-22-2007, 05:24 PM
Ware em 24/7. Also been to the ER twice and had to disrobe to be examined. They said nothing and I didn't care. I ware black or white only so no girlie colors to out me.

trannie T
09-22-2007, 07:54 PM
The last several years I worked I wore panties every day. Never to my knowledge got caught. I wore ones like Vanity Fair with a plain waistband so even if they were seen they would not be identified readily as women's underwear.

shauna 9
09-23-2007, 12:44 AM
I wear 24/7 and have not had anybody notice or say anything. I do nothing to hide any VPL at any time. If they see, they see.

Lora Olivia
09-23-2007, 07:19 AM
i wear nylon lycra spandex hicuts and bikinis 24/7 now for over 4 years, no one notices anythingt unless i show em :eek: but seriously 97% of the time they are basic black and I dont give a rats tush what they think if they did see them

RachelDenise
09-23-2007, 07:26 AM
Panties shouldn't be an issue unless you have to take off your pants. I think that other items are more challenging but that may add to the fun and illusion.

Adele
09-23-2007, 07:40 AM
I wear knickers all the time and love it!! The only time recently that I wore my male pants was a visit to the osteopath to get my back sorted. (just as well too - I'm not ready to come out).

Now that the weather is getting colder I'm looking forward to wearing tights more often.

As I work in the building trade I'm wary someone may see but now I'm pretty relaxed about it. I figure if I had an accident then I'd just deal with it.

I did go around the shops once with my wife and I had a cami top, knickers and tights on under my "normal" clothes. No-one noticed but my heart was racing for a while!!!!

Veronica 1
09-23-2007, 12:01 PM
wear what you want to. It is none of their business and your own personal choice.

Sandy1967
09-23-2007, 12:24 PM
I have worn panties under my uniform for lots of years without any questions, and I know when I wore cotton panties that I had to have vpl's and never thought about it. I now wear nylon panties that I know don't show and I will wear a bra that does not show due to the light material it is made of. The only way someone would know is to put their hand on my shoulder in fun. When I am wearing a bra I am just careful to avoid this. I want to push the edge and who care the guy are always picking on each other anyways.

Love,
Allison

Chrissy8888
09-23-2007, 04:59 PM
I have worn my panties at work. My pants aren’t real flattering so I did not have to worry about getting caught. I did not worry about trips to the ER either. I figure it this way. I could be wearing them at home and electrocute myself and still have to go to the ER so who cares. If you want to wear female undergarments at work and don’t want people to know then don’t tell them. I don’t sit around work talking about my boxers and I don’t sit around work talking about my panties. I keep those things to myself.

KIRA ANN
09-23-2007, 10:47 PM
I have been whereing panties to work now for the past six months, and no one has notice yet. I where fruit of the loom reg. cotton panties, and they are just smooth and comfy. :happy:

Tia
09-24-2007, 04:43 AM
Damn, never thought about pantylines...:heehee:

Actually wearing a thong today. because all my undies were behind a door that was blocked by my sleepin 5 months old daughter, who has a flu... So getting caught by collegues seemed a lot less frightening than waking her and my wife ;) ...

Patricia Danielle
09-25-2007, 12:45 AM
I wear baggy levis and a half slip and nobody ever noticed. I wear cami's alot too and don't really care if anybody noticeses it or not. I just never worried about what other people think. The way I see it is if they want to get to know me and be friends they will see me for me from the heart. If not it's there loss not nime.. Patricia.

JoAnnDallas
09-25-2007, 08:19 AM
I wear panties everday. Have been for over a year and off and on most of my life. I have also worn panty hose, garter belt/stockings, cami, and even a bra under my drab clothing at work or just out in the public. Now I will admit that if I am wearing a cami with Spaghetti straps and/or a bra and then have to fix a strap that has fallon off my shoulder can be fun. LOL I remember going a whole day with panties, pantyhose, bra, and cami on under my drab clothing. It felt great.

AlanaBCD
09-25-2007, 12:24 PM
I have found when asked anytime about dressing (if you do not want to be found out) is say with a straight face, yes I dress. It usually shocks them into not believing you. You then smile after you say it. I always work it, and play along sarcastically. Then they don't believe you and start to doubt themselves. Unless of course you want them to know.