PDA

View Full Version : A different story or not?

Rikkicn
08-13-2007, 11:14 PM
This describes me a bit. Does it resonate with you?

I want to have the experience of living my life as a woman and being perceived as a woman is important to be able to relax into the experience.
This is the reason that I am transitioning. I realized that my story is different from others I’ve heard or read about. I never felt like I was a woman trapped etc. I never had a longing to be a girl as I was growing up. I didn’t and don’t feel like I had a birth defect. What I have has nothing to do with illness or perversion of any kind. I desire to live n the world as a woman and all that can bring me.
If I didn’t transition I’m certain I could lead a good life with lots of joy and happiness. I feel that I’m making a choice. One that will in some ways make my life more difficult but will bring me even greater happiness and joy than I could ever find living as a man.

JOEY88
08-13-2007, 11:25 PM
yea that pulls a string with me ,ive never felt trapt either and am sure i could live a good life as a man but a great one as a women,im not sure if you were saying you felt this way but i feel female som what inside and i feel more comfortable in the female world

AmberTG
08-13-2007, 11:25 PM
I can relate to that somewhat. I never felt that I was a "girl trapped in a boy's body" either. I've just always wished, from my teen years on, that I had been born a girl. I'm sure there's a difference between the two, but the end result is pretty close to the same for both, except maybe the intensity of desire to transition. I could live without transition but I have the choice, the opportunity, and the meds to do it now and it won't affect a relationship now, so why not? I know I'll be a happier person for it.