PDA

View Full Version : whats in a pronoun

Niya W
08-13-2007, 11:58 PM
Every wounder that question??

About four months ago I was helping a few friends set up for a drag show. They kept on calling me he. I started to get pissed, and i want to turn to the TS freind tell her you should know better. Then it dawn on me, i'm not in face, i'm in guy clothes. I guess you could say thats a turning point for me

JOEY88
08-14-2007, 12:02 AM
wow i think so ,somthing kinda happend like that to me my friend called me and i answerd in my female voice

Niya W
08-14-2007, 12:12 AM
funny you mention that off topic my GF had some call her phone and she answered in her male name. THey guy asked for a women that happened to be her fem name. She was oh yeah thats me. I think the caller was confused

Cindi Ann Kelly
08-15-2007, 10:41 PM
I know what you mean. If you are in a feminine mode, and people refer to you as he or him, you are really upset. I have seen the other side also. I have (with some reservation) had to correct medical personnel writing reports about me that they were using she and her instead of he and him (I was not dressed either). We tend to manifest our true inner feelings no matter how we are dressed, and when the responses do not match our moods, it does become offensive.
Just my thoughts.

Cindi