PDA

View Full Version : Which Potty?

Rhonda480
08-14-2007, 08:37 AM
This is not something that I will have to worry about for a while, since I have only dreamed about going out in public fully dressed has not been an real issue. My dream to go out always hits a stone wall when I realize I would not know which potty to use...male or female. I know you should use the one for which you are dressed, but the fear of getting caught in there is impossible to overcome. Sometimes the excitment of being dressed makes me want to go...and that is when the fear sets in. I always come to my senses and realize I will just be able to dress at home until I learn to hold it or grow another set. Is there a possibility of arrest if you get caught just going to the bathroom while dressed even if you pee and leave? What do you girls do?

Shelly Preston
08-14-2007, 08:42 AM
Hi Rhonda

I think you need to catch up on some reading :)

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60844&highlight=restroom

Rhonda480
08-14-2007, 08:44 AM
Thanks for the link...........

alysonatl
08-14-2007, 11:13 AM
Honey, when nature calss a girl has got to answer. So, if you're totally enfemme, you are the type of person who goes to the ladies room. Once you're inside, attend to your business, but don't feel the need to rush. Take the time to sit at a vanity mirror and fix your face. The key of surviving a visit to the ladies room is just knowing you are in the right place for your needs. Act accordingly lady-like, and there should be no problem.

Ashly
08-14-2007, 11:20 AM
Once I had to use the ladies room, because I was in a desperate need and all the stalls in the mens room were occupied...Don't ask me what the store owner told me later....I can't write it here

SarahLynn
08-14-2007, 11:45 AM
In the town of Nara Visa at the only working truckstop there are but two bathrooms. One male, one female, with but one stool in each. When in serious need it doesn't matter you, use the one that's open. I did anyway and while in there a lady was knocking on the door to get in. She didn't want to be seen coming out of or going into the mens. (why, doesn't she use the same room when at home, as her husband?) Anyway i was finished and exited in time for her to enter the "proper" room. Being as i was dressed male mode then, we had a pleasent conversation once she came out and i explained my needs. Had i been "dressed" i'd have used that room anyway. And so should you.

SarahLynn

Stephenie S
08-14-2007, 12:27 PM
You use the room for which you are dressed. (DUH!)

If you are dressed as a woman you use the little girl's. If you are dressed as a guy, then it's off to the little boy's room for you.

Another consideration, if you plan to pee standing up, then don't even think of using the little girl's room.

Simple.

Livies,
Stephenie

switcheralso
08-14-2007, 01:17 PM
Just use a family restroom they are for both boys and girls.

angelfire
08-14-2007, 08:46 PM
I had been wondering as well.

In my first week at one of my old jobs (before I started dressing), I was exhausted after a day of work, and just needed to wash my hands. Not thinking, I accidentally walked into the woman's employee washroom. I just washed my hands, and one of my female co-workers walked in, and was like "uhhh....hello." and I just said "Hi." and didn't even register I was in the wrong bathroom. She came over and said "Ummm, sweetie, you're in the wrong bathroom."

My face went so red, but she just laughed it off later.

JamesAlan
08-15-2007, 12:33 PM
I'm a bad GG. I'll use either the men's or women's bathroom. Too long a line at the ladies...I go to the men's. It's caused a few embarassing moments (like at work when the ladies room was being cleaned). Normally I'd use the ladies room.

My girlfriend and I were shopping together at a thrift store near where I lived, the only dressing rooms they had were the restrooms. We debated for a couple minutes and I drug her into the ladies room. Poor thing wouldn't come out until I made sure the coast was clear. Though she was in boy mode at the time. Ah, fond memories for later.

Tamera
08-15-2007, 12:44 PM
Hi Rhonda,

When dressed as a lady just use the ladies room. I have stood in line and also used the mirror with no negative response.

Its also a whole lot SAFER to go into a ladies restroom with a dress on then going into the mens restroom with a dress on.

Same thing for the dressing rooms as well.
Huggies,
Tamera

mskilmer
08-15-2007, 08:09 PM
I know exactly how you feel, and I had the same fears. Now I use the ladies room all the time while dressed and have yet to have any problem whatsoever. I don't hang around at the mirror fixing my makeup, of course, but I just act very casual and do my thing and leave. Once you've done it a couple times it really DOES get easier.