PDA

View Full Version : thank-you

karen-aa
03-18-2005, 06:24 AM
thank-you all.....ok so i haven't had alot to say ,but i read all the great info and fun stuff all the ladies have to say . :confused: :confused: Because i go to a nudiest club 2 times a month or more i would like to know how to get and have a female hour glass body without getting breasts? has anyone tried black cohosh or blessed thistle ? hope to hear more great things from all and HAVE A GREAT WEEK-END. :)

Julie York
03-18-2005, 12:08 PM
I don't think what you have in mind is physically possible. Half an hour glass figure?

But good luck!

DonnaT
03-18-2005, 12:26 PM
About the only way I've heard of to get such a figure is by corset training. You can always try it.

As for black cohosh or blessed thistle, won't do a thing for you, figure wise, I'm afraid.

Black cohosh barely works on women using it to reduce hot flashes for menopause, but is does help some.

Blessed thistle is used to correct for digestive problems, not as a female hormone substitute.

malecynthia
03-18-2005, 12:41 PM
Hi Karen,
Being a naturist myself, I have enough problems being accepted with shaven legs and pubes, and nipple and penis piercings. Some club naturists can be surprisingly intolerant of anyone who does not conform to the back to nature philosophy.
Like Donna, I would imagine corset training to be the only way to get a smaller waist. I did a Google search and came up with Ethel Grainger who held the title for having the smallest waist ever, in the 1950's. She managed to get down to 13 inches. On the same site ( www.lovesickcorrectiveapparel.com/corset/advice/aboutcorsets.html ) there is a reference to a Mr Pearl who reduced his waist by 12 inches to 18 inches. Wasp-waisted may be a more accurate description than hour glass. :D
Cynthia.