PDA

View Full Version : Ladies Lunch

alysonatl
08-14-2007, 11:33 AM
I recently had the exquisite pleasure of spending a girl's day out with a realy special gg gf. We dressed and put on our makeup together, trading beauty tips and hot dish. We dolled up in great afternoon dresses, and went to a restaurant that is tg friendly. It was great to be addressed as "Miss." We were treated as two women, and we had a blast. We repaired our lipstick in the ladies room and went out windowshopping and buying outfits at the junior league consignment store. (Such fun)!
We plan on doing this again in the autumn. Have any of you girls had similar experiences? What was it like for you?

summermarie
08-14-2007, 01:11 PM
Not yet for me BUT I would :love: to go with my wife somewhere and eat as Summer! Hopefully, someday my time will come :daydreaming:!

Sally24
08-14-2007, 05:49 PM
I go out 2 or 3 times a year with my wife. It may be just a day or it could be a long weekend. Having a GG around while you're shopping and walking around helps you pass that much better. We usually get a little shopping in and then go out for at least one meal during the day. It is so great to get the "and how are we today ladies" from the wait staff! So far we have both enjoyed our outings and have never had a bad experience. I've just come out to my daughter and hope to expand our twosome to a threesome of girls out shopping!

sissystephanie
08-14-2007, 06:07 PM
I recently had the exquisite pleasure of spending a girl's day out with a realy special gg gf. We dressed and put on our makeup together, trading beauty tips and hot dish. We dolled up in great afternoon dresses, and went to a restaurant that is tg friendly. It was great to be addressed as "Miss." We were treated as two women, and we had a blast. We repaired our lipstick in the ladies room and went out windowshopping and buying outfits at the junior league consignment store. (Such fun)!
We plan on doing this again in the autumn. Have any of you girls had similar experiences? What was it like for you?

I did go out, totally enfemme, with my dear wife on many occasions here in the Atlanta area. Unfortunately,she passed away a little over two years ago. I go out now wearing feminine clothing, but definitely looking like a man. (No wig or makeup) She always fixed my wig and did my makeup. I have a very special GGF, but she lives in Scotland and is married. Not much hope there for a "girls" night out!:sad: As a senior citizen, it is hard to meet anyone to do things with.

Sissy

More Girl than man sometimes