PDA

View Full Version : Scary Post(should I post a male picture on my profile?)

switcheralso
08-14-2007, 01:23 PM
Ok...I am first new to the site so be nice. I do not have any pictures of me dressed at this time. But I want people to know who they are chatting with so should I post a male picture on my profile?

Karren H
08-14-2007, 01:30 PM
Well if you don't care that someone will recoginize you real face on a crossdressing forum.. Feel free to post it!! I sure would not.. Especially where the general public can see it not just members.. But hey.. Its your life... Lives....

Karren

CD Tammy
08-14-2007, 01:31 PM
Of course if someone did recognize you, you could ask what they were doing on this board. But I wouldn't take the chance.

CrossKimmy
08-14-2007, 01:42 PM
There is nothing to be scared of.

Robin Leigh
08-14-2007, 02:01 PM
It's nice to have a femme avatar pic, but it's not essential. I would advise you not to post a male pic for your avatar. As well as making yourself vulnerable to anyone surfing the web, using a male-looking avatar image will confuse members here if you are wanting to be perceived as a MTF crossdresser.

But if you're really keen on showing us your face, you could put it in your profile pic which is only visible to members, and keep using your current avatar image until you get a suitable femme pic of yourself.

Robin

switcheralso
08-14-2007, 02:08 PM
Robin thank you for the anser.