PDA

View Full Version : Q for GG only (is sex better when he is dressed?)

hunny67
08-14-2007, 04:53 PM
Hi GG & CD,s etc if you have a sneaky read.

Im going to get straight to the point, do you find sex is better when he is dressed or when he, him self? or is there no difference?

Hunny67 GG

Ema1234 GG
08-14-2007, 04:56 PM
I think I'd cry if I had sex with him dressed up. Too many emotions and feelings involved with it. I'm just not ready for that yet. :(

Dee Talbot
08-14-2007, 04:58 PM
Apples and oranges. (or should that be apples and bananas? :devil: )

Barb is softer, while en homme she is more aggressive. Both equally good, but different.

Dee

Hippy Chic's Chick
08-14-2007, 04:59 PM
It is better.

Probably because he's more relaxed and open and pretty horny himself, lol. Add to the fact that he doesn't do the whole woman look and I do have a 'thang' for men wearing girlie things, it's like the ultimate in masculinity because it still shows through - does that make any sense?

All in all, lots of factors, openess, honesty, the relaxation etc, etc, means it all leads to a better bedtime. ;)

That's not to say that it's always what I want - it's nice to have both. :D

kittypw GG
08-14-2007, 05:44 PM
Better as himself. Not as attracted when he looks so femme. Just in love with men. :hugs:Kitty

GACountrygal
08-14-2007, 07:16 PM
I'm with Kitty on this one :straightface:

Country girl
08-14-2007, 07:36 PM
Hey Hunny, good question. I hope you get a lot of feedback on this one. I'm not currently in a relationship but I have to agree with Kitty and GACountrygal on this. I think for the MOST part we went into our relationships wanting a man and a man was what we were expecting. A lot of us have come to accept the cding aspect of our partners and some even embrace and welcome it, myself included. But when it comes to the bedroom I for one still want a man. :hugs: CG GG

Rainbow GG
08-14-2007, 08:01 PM
Although I do prefer him to not be dressed, there really is no difference to me. Because underneath the femme clothes,... or underneath the guy clothes,..... it's the same amazing wonderful person I fell in love with and he is there with me and thats all that matters :love:

chatnat GG
08-14-2007, 08:10 PM
Im not even close to making love to my man when his dressed. But i ave reasons as my bf cheated on me b4 i knew he was a cd and he was dressed at the time he cheated on me. I broke up with my man after this only to discover i was pregnant than after a few months i discovered he was a cd... yes i had a battle of a pregnancy....:(

Kris
08-14-2007, 08:23 PM
Because I am not "with anyone" .. yet, I can't say for sure. But I think I am opposite. I think that I would find him more sensual dressed, and would enjoy that more.

However I imagine there will be times when I want a man. I need some experience to know! LOL I know when my friend and I talk on the phone (phone sex) she is always dressed and that is nice .. :GE:

Kris

Bunny Love
08-15-2007, 12:41 AM
I love my husband dearly and want him to be happy. I think he wants me to be happy, too. That being said, I, for the most part love for him to be dressed like the man I fell in love with. Nothing turns me on more than that.

However, I have learned to accept the fact that he gets more turned on when he is dressed en femme.

The sex is great either way. It's just I want my man as a man when we make love.

Tree GG
08-15-2007, 10:16 AM
From my excitement point of view, him with no dressing is best. You'll have to ask him which he prefers but I can say we usually aren't intimate when he is full femme. It seems to have evolved there for whatever reason and no one is pushing to change.

I can also say from experience, that if he is a "little bit dressed" (silky nightie or something)......ummmm how shall I say?......he performs quite admirably. :blushing:

Sheila
08-15-2007, 10:22 AM
NO, NO, and NO, give me my naked male anyday

Stacy GG
08-15-2007, 10:47 AM
well, elly is TG, so she always wears fem things to bed. I like it so no problem for me. Before she told me over a year ago she just wore underwear to bed. I think if I had a choice I would still prefer she wear the female PJS, shes more relaxed & happy that way anyway.

JamesAlan
08-15-2007, 12:49 PM
I've found my girlfriend is much more affectionate and reacts better to affection when she is herself. When she's dressed in boy mode, she's still affectionate, but tends to get aggreavated more. She's much more laid back and comfortable when herself. Things get very -interesting- when she's herself. ;)

Sandra
08-15-2007, 01:43 PM
Oh heck dressed is a hell of a lot better :)